[Official] ❀ Du Zifeng x Pi Yanuo | Baron Chen x Megan Lai ❀ [Bromance Couple]

akinahana89

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Translation:

Thank you for the volunteers who help us complete the "splits mission" and also friends who help us along the way.

fRXNiuZ.jpg

0kBGMsB.jpg

cTUW5x4.jpg

He said before filming the show that his only wish is to be in the finals and he really did it!  I'm glad that he's over and done with the filming of this rotten show (personally that's my thought).  He can now concentrate on his drama and spend some dating time with his best girl (she should know what is the best Chinese medicine to cure his knee).

Fans on the Nanjing filming set commented that the safety measures is not up to standard for those games (besides River, Xiao Tian also hurt his leg, have to used crutches).  Now there's unconfirmed news that his knee might need to do surgery.

37 minutes ago, niq8803 said:

Translation:

Thank you for the volunteers who help us complete the "splits mission" and also friends who help us along the way.

fRXNiuZ.jpg

0kBGMsB.jpg

cTUW5x4.jpg

He said before filming the show that his only wish is to be in the finals and he really did it!  I'm glad that he's over and done with the filming of this rotten show (personally that's my thought).  He can now concentrate on his drama and spend some dating time with his best girl (she should know what is the best Chinese medicine to cure his knee).

Fans on the Nanjing filming set commented that the safety measures is not up to standard for those games (besides River, Xiao Tian also hurt his leg, have to used crutches).  Now there's unconfirmed news that his knee might need to do surgery.

Is the shooting for RTW done already? 

On 5/14/2016 at 5:05 PM, littlesame said:

Last update for the night. They cancelled the 5 round which is a 6K marathon due to the disabled cast members, many were hurt prior to the final stop including River.

His 100% sportsmanship on display, limping around while punching the blocks out, like a Jengga game with math. Truly feel like crying seeing how competitive and devoted he is 

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:901a6e869bc5ab263b86b4a8b520b209&type=mp4

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:43c2dcaa390fef1613b435bfeae2b1f6

This is how he limp + run to the finish line

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:43c2dcaa390fef1613b435bfeae2b1f6

Correction: his knee was hurt, don't know the E extend of the damage.

@littlesame Thank you for sharing :) .I feel you.. I feel like crying seeing the link videos you shared... (teary eyed) . I'am proud of him!! Seeing his determination and willpower in RTW even though his knee hurts...a one of a kind strength of character of a man!...He did Best...

I gigged a bit reading your explanation when he smiled, do the thumbs up upon seeing RM desktop card from a fan...Wow! It's like an ENERGY DRINK to him, seeing HER picture or THEIR....naahh, my delulu mode...:lol:

I'am worried. I hope there will be no big damage or bone fracture on his knee. He was able to finish the race, right? I pray that he will be okay, and that he will get well soon... He is the best!

Oh my! :o Never giving up despite his injury and pushing his limits towards his goal. River is really an amazing and admirable man. Setting aside the nasty side of RTW, the efforts, dedication and fighting spirit of the sincere contestants in RTW are quite commendable. Kudos to them. :) 

River's injury must be serious such that it will require a surgery. Has this been confirmed by a reliable source? Sorry, I'm not familiar with baidu. Still praying that it's not true. If ever, I pray that all will go well and that it will not affect his normal day-to-day activities as well as projects. Glad to know though that today is the final filming of RTW. 

Thank you @jbying7, @littlesame, @niq8803, @pechumori and @amyam01220 for your posts and translations. 

Welcome @qtrealnimhq! Be at home in the ChuYan pit. 

@lovemarie let's giggle together. It's the bright side of what happened. Megan is still the one who makes him smile and I guess, the fans' unwavering support too. Didn't he say before that he is always touched by what the fans do for him? Jiayou River!

I agree that Doctor Lai would be the best physician for his ailing body and yearning heart. How I wish that she can rush to him and be by his side at this time. 

@littlesame my imagination is working right now on how will Megan's geiyu preview of her next "FHM" shoot will be placed at the Chen residence. It should be well placed on the wall facing the bed so he can feast his eyes on her before he goes to sleep and when he wakes up in the morning. But still, feeling the actual her beside him whenever he sleeps and wakes will be even better. ;)

@tanuscha I am impressed by your humility. While others scramble for credit, here you are, simply thrilled that River saw the video you made for him and Megan. May you always preserve that pureness of heart and sincere spirit in you. A person like you is a rare find. God bless you and keep you :)

@ploylead Nice comic strip! Make some more when you have time and share with us B)

Since I saw RM's finger hearts, I've been introducing it to friends and they are always surprised and curious where I discovered it. Of course, I took it as a lead to introduce RM to them. Spreading the love. :wub:

http://m.imgur.com/gallery/FTels0M

Have a great weekend BFFs! 

To the finishing line ~

zQmWPe3.jpg

Photos cr as per watermark

This is where one fan was holding the ChuYan desktop card as per what @littlesame mentioned.  He saw it and immediately gave his thumbs up as if to say "that's what I need!" (his personal 'battery charger' :wub:)

YVU91jm.jpg

0153nj5.jpg

@jbying7 @niq8803 @pechumori Thank you for sharing and posting photos and videos.... for the translations as well...

On 5/14/2016 at 11:01 PM, junerain7 said:

@lovemarie let's giggle together. It's the bright side of what happened. Megan is still the one who makes him smile and I guess, the fans' unwavering support too. Didn't he say before that he is always touched by what the fans do for him? Jiayou River!

@junerain7 high five!

@qtrealnimhq you are welcome my dear....

50 minutes ago, niq8803 said:

To the finishing line ~

zQmWPe3.jpg

Photos cr as per watermark

This is where one fan was holding the ChuYan desktop card as per what @littlesame mentioned.  He saw it and immediately gave his thumbs up as if to say "that's what I need!" (his personal 'battery charger' :wub:)

YVU91jm.jpg

0153nj5.jpg

He's injured but still manage to go on..I remember during Bromance shooting where he accidentally hurt himself but still have the guts to make a joke.,Baron is the man..He is not all about the looks but with strong personality as well

According to cl_0907 instagram He had injured his Meniscus and Ligament in his right knee..Its not confirmed yet if he needs surgery but hoping and praying he doesn't have to..

Meniscus and Ligament tear is common injury to athletes..my brother experience it luckily the tear is small so it heals fast..

Archived