[Official] ❀ Du Zifeng x Pi Yanuo | Baron Chen x Megan Lai ❀ [Bromance Couple]

akinahana89

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Brutaliskhero29OreHcziLztruV   is using her mobile phone at the moment and asked me to post for her

The translation of the caption on Megan's post by a Taiwanese fan:

After working a few days,the cat is sick. I am afraid that you don't eat or drink or sleep. And I realized that I have kept you for many years. And you are old now.

and the last sentence in her post is ..... Megan wrote: if you can tell me what you need....

(seems like she is referring to someone out there) :wub:

13249370_1215686795109505_1587283837_n.j

13245821_1215691715109013_42793210_n.jpg

43 minutes ago, pechumori said:

@Brutaliskhero29OreHcziLztruV   is using her mobile phone at the moment and asked me to post for her

After working a few days,the cat is sick. I am afraid that you don't eat or drink or sleep. And I realized that I have kept you for many years. And you are old now.

and the last sentence in her post is ..... Megan wrote: if you can tell me what you need....

So, River is a cat now? Hahaha Your so called "cat" needs you now, Megan~ :grimace::wub::blush:

33 minutes ago, Brutaliskhero29OreHcziLztruV said:

now i know that the Cat has a job..hahaha! i wonder what kind of job or work? race maybe? hahaha... *la..la..la..la...* 

Maybe the cat raced too and injured his knee that's why the cat is sick. What do you think? Hahahahaha 

It's the real DuPi cat :w00t:  

I agree that it's most probably a coded message to someone who may still be trying his best to maintain a macho facade despite the injury he sustained from work. Well, a cat also works. It cozies to its mistress. It grooms itself. It hunts mice. Can RTW be likened to a cat and mouse game? 

Fan caught his reaction on camera when he noticed another fan holding the ChuYan desktop card ~ (p/s: I added my own caption :P)

(1) "Eh ..."

31EqxsZ.jpg

(2) "That is so familiar ..."

eXVWa6X.jpg

(3) "That's my baby!"

B54NYzm.jpg

(4) "Good job!" :wub:

lf7Omxt.jpg

Photos cr as per watermark

This one is another shot from another direction ~

v0mondB.jpg

9 hours ago, Brutaliskhero29OreHcziLztruV said:

BENG! BENG! BENG!  *to the tuned of Bang Bang Bang by BigBang* lolz

It's okay as long as it's G-dragon.  Hahahahahahaha

2 hours ago, pechumori said:

"if you can tell me what you need...."

"The Cat" just need you Megan to stay by "it's" side....:wub: 

This cat? If he's drawing a girl, then why add the cat ears? B) Oh another thing, one of the favorite food this Human Cat love is anchovies (mentioned at the recent interview, the other 2 are carrot and steak) and I know cat loves anchovies because I've 4 cats at home ;)

River's weibo on 5/9/16

6P3sx0C.jpg

Her cat is just an excuse... She need the cat as shield and added the part of "old cat" just because wasn't so obvious. What a coincidence, right? :wub:

If the cat is really sick, I'm so sorry, but it really seems a pretext to me :P.

3 hours ago, Nanahady said:

Hai guys.. I'm back after few months in hiatus.. hehehehehe........

Welcome back, girl! And I second @miralocco, we need/miss you fanfics.

3 hours ago, wink said:

@littlesame I think River ask the fan not to see him... because if they do will surely see Megan acting wifie taking good care of him. :heart:

I do think that he asks the fans not to see him because, even if you're a public figure and finding hordes of fans on your way has become your daily routine, there are certain moments in life when you just don't want to see them. Especially when you're not well, and independently of who may be by your side in those moments.

I hope he'll be allowed to take enough time off to fully recover, but I have some doubts.

@ploylead Did ChuChu just die after peeping at Yayen's K cup? :w00t: :D No worries though. He is the immortal captain of our RM ship. Tying her with ribbon is also ;). The lady has been captured. Bring her home captain!

I love how the fans documented his facial expressions when he spotted his "battery charger". Thanks for sharing @niq8803

BTW, how big is a K cup? Seems to me like K cup is an abbreviation for OK cup. As long as it's OK to the one for whom it mattered, it's an OK/K cup. :D

On a delu mode :wub: sorry guys.

Why Megan in China to take care of her husband who is hurt and lost weight (must regain wt)

• cook for him all his favorite food beef, chicken, raddish 
  • make him drink ginger tea
  • make a gourmet coffee  (not too much please!)
  • make him rest (remember his favorite thing to do sleep with his GF aka wifie)
  • good face to face conversation (read once he want to have good talk his someone special)
  • to really have a good rest hug only no cuddle/snuggle since the knee is hurt

Hope by taking care of him, Megan will ingrain herself all over River (mind body soul spirit) that he will realize can't live without her and make her,  his better half.

Remember Megan said "She will wear a wedding gown when someone (ahem ahem hinting) ask her to wear one" 

6 hours ago, littlesame said:

I agree she accepted the work mainly because he's in China working. The Taiwan info that confirmed she's there for work isn't her agency/publicist, it's from an entertainment institute so they won't include her if she isn't on their work list and they have purpose to cover her trails, one rumor is an award ceremony, who knows, China has plenty of the so called industry-only ceremonies all the time, they even name commercial property development ceremonies as "award ceremonies" (where they award random people just because), celebrities are often the guest of honor at these events, so I won't be surprised if she accepted the invitation (earn some trip petty cash haha) and then stayed for her man~ 

Exactly, unless she plans to be out of the country until the Taipei performance, she doesn't need to cancel this event which is a main promo piece of the musical, this did surprised many of her long time fans. Haha feels like the long time fans are being send into a constant shock of who-is-this-Megan? Just a girl in love~~~

@littlesame Megan just proving that Love is more important than career. :heart: 

It's about time she's not getting any younger. and Also when you meet the right one grab on tight. Don't let go (don't hold):D

Both of them answer the same Love was more important to them Megan in bts while River in one interview.

Excuse me, I know it's a Monday, but may I rant?

I saw the press con photos of the RTW cast earlier, and I don't know why, I started crying...tears of anger. From 12 players, only half were able to attend the press con. Those who attended were Joe Cheng, Ariel Lin, Wang Meng, Pan Xiao Ting (the pool player, who had a hair cut) Sheng Yi Lun and zz. (posting just one photo, the one without her. credit: @郑元畅吧)

68f8529dgw1f3wd6lqhrvj20ia0bydj1.jpg

why did I cry? I saw the 12 happy players during the press con when this show was launched, I was expecting to see them all in the end. I admit I liked the show at the start because I love travelogues, but after River's accident, I am mad at this show. I read from the news that most of the reporters who entered the set on the final shooting saw how scary the game was. They invited 9 people from the showbiz industry and 3 athletes. Of the 3 athletes, two are used to pain, that's Li Xiao Peng, a gymnast, and Wang Meng, who's into skating, while Pan Xiao Ting would not have any injury resulting from playing billiards. But for the 9 actors who rely on their looks and their bodies, is it right to subject them to games that are really dangerous. An injury that requires surgery is not minor, and it doesn't end with the surgery, he has to undergo physical therapy for sometime to learn how to walk again. And that surgery will cause him pain in the future when its cold. Furthermore, this injury would also affect his role in the drama he is currently working on.

When I saw that photo posted by @littlesame of River gritting his teeth while walking, it was like a scene from a movie where the champion, no matter how much pain he is feeling at the moment, strives hard to make it to the finish line. But this is no movie, the pain is real. And he cannot reach that destination just by hopping on his left foot. I think he also tried to walk using that injured knee and that could aggravate the condition of the torn ligament (at the time of the accident, that knee should have been resting, but since he had to walk using that knee, he was subjecting it to more pressure). I'm proud of him, for having the heart of a champion. I hope he recuperates soon. and my last hope, is that this show should start rethinking what they have done. Are they happy to have high ratings at the expense of the lives of the contestants? Why subject people who have fear of heights to a high altitude challenge repeatedly? These people are not stuntmen, their bodies are not trained for the kind of challenges they created. Leon Lai was right to tell Wei Chen when they were left at Mount Fuji that the game was not worth their lives. And it really is not!

Archived