Quantcast
akinahana89

[Official] ❀ Du Zifeng x Pi Yanuo | Baron Chen x Megan Lai ❀ [Bromance Couple]

3 hours ago, Sheila Marie Green said:

HEY! GET AN OXYGEN TANK WILL YOU ! BUT YOU HAVE TO SHARE IT !!! I NEEDED THAT TOO!!!! HA HA HA!:sweatingbullets: BUT KIDDING ASIDE . I feel there still more something will......make our life upside down !!! Many...... that will make our peace of mind turn into ????????. Hope i can bear it !!! :tears:

Let's get ready for another roller coaster ride...

I think what River did is an strategy from the producers of the show since from the tally board he' s always rank one in popularity , then they cannot eliminate him.   ( w/o him viewership may decrease);)

Another thing is he showed / spoken another  kind/sweet words towards Megan .

If we go back to previews post, these things happens after him slipping / giving away something ( i.e. infos about them):phew:

So let's brave ourselves and continue to be with them ...:wub:

Just sharing my one cent...

• Like 7

129,938 :heart:

Me too! I emailed my message awhile ago. 

@niq8803 again, thanks for the update.

Let's just wait and see where all these will lead to. It's a reality show so anything goes but to a certain extent, it is also scripted. Regardless of what is happening, I have faith in River and his actions. While he has been very cooperative and has given his best, he stays true to his character. That is what I love about him! I believe in what his junior says about him, that he has a warm, warm, warm :heart:. She should know because they go a long way back and she has first-hand experiences of being warmed by his :heart::blush:

@tanuscha and @annabrim, the videos you shared were awesome! I can feel the longing in the former and the sultry sexiness in the latter.

@t0pino about the vid you shared. May I ask if the room there is actually Baron's bedroom in his house? 

@chunrren10 thank you for appreciating my fan fic!

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, junerain7 said:

@t0pino about the vid you shared. May I ask if the room there is actually Baron's bedroom in his house? 

I wouldn't know. But since the dog is also there and in a previous video we could see his collection of manga figurines, we can reasonably assume that this is his place.

• Like 7

@niq8803 Thank you so much for translating! I was so nervous when watching the video earlier. It's goo to know that it wasn't what I thought it was going to be. 

@azihan5 and @t0pino don't be worried about watching it xD I felt the same way at first because I thought what they had written on their boards was who they wanted to be paired up with next and I was wondering what River was thinking by writing Zhu Zhu's name. But that wasn't the case :D

They were writing who the least compatible pair was and it was a moment of group criticism against Zhu Zhu for not pulling her weight and River's moment of well-meaning kindness while no one else wanted her on their team led to him being still stuck with her. Poor River. Though I sort of felt sorry for Zhu Zhu as well because clearly everyone else saw her as dragging any team she was a part of down. 

I googled Zhu Zhu and she does seem talented in her own right. Her English is great and not only that she has a beautiful English-speaking voice (don't know how to explain this but watch one of her Marco Polo interviews, her voice is really pretty) but she isn't really prepared to pull her weight on a show like this. My two cents on the River-Zhu Zhu conflict the media is trying to create is that they don't hate each other, but they're the sort of co-workers whom you'll see at work and even joke around with a little but you'll never talk to them outside of work. Not like him and Megan :wub:

• Like 14

28 minutes ago, gabeotiong said:

Let's get ready for another roller coaster ride...

I think what River did is an strategy from the producers of the show since from the tally board he' s always rank one in popularity , then they cannot eliminate him.   ( w/o him viewership may decrease);)

Another thing is he showed / spoken another  kind/sweet words towards Megan .

If we go back to previews post, these things happens after him slipping / giving away something ( i.e. infos about them):phew:

So let's brave ourselves and continue to be with them ...:wub:

Just sharing my one cent...

Yeah! your right gabeotiong!!! But i think your idea of roller coaster ride will make my head dizzy ! :blush: But thank you!  for this ride...... with a cotton candy and megan sit with me, It will be a wonderful and very memorable moment of my life. Because I know ....megan want's also to ride the roller coaster....that was she said in her one of interview he he he:dizzy:. Thank you for reminding me about ....the sweet and doing  things that baron gave to megan and some ......whatever it is !!! Thank you again darling for your help!!!! :wub:.

• Like 3

Just want to share my two cents on Baron's clip (over Zhu Zhu).

I think, it's a reality show after all. And the producer would want us to think/ react like the way they have edited. So, they might need a couple for a show, or a villian, a victim, a lot of drama; they would probably "make" us see just as the way they want. Even if Baron (in the clip) had some reactions or whatever... :P towards her - Zhu Zhu; we still don't know the real situation is. They might cut the scene from another segment when the cast was talking about something else. (Hehe, I really make them sound like souless editors; but it's their job after all. It's important to keep the high rating.)

In a word, I believe in our couple's moments that we have seen so far; because it's just right there... we all see what happened on that fanmeeting's stage, on her weibo. ^^ (i still can't get over the fact how sweet his words are!! Gosh!, I really need time to write something!!!)

So, cheers, everyone!!

And, 132005

http://event.setn.com/fun/tvcouple

• Like 14

@Sheila Marie Green

You can bet on that...

I think this Race around the world producers wants to create something out of River & ZuZu partnership..added entertainment  To make the show more talked of... ( just my opinion base on what they are airing and some bits that contradict )

@ Santakle Agree with you about the show - RATW

Let's just apply the saying 

" What you see, is what you get" to our RM..

Nytes to all.

• Like 4

In general, I really don't think River and Zhu Zhu have anything going on either in terms of dislike or 'like' xD They're just very different co-workers trying to make the best of an imperfect partnership, especially River xD He seems really competitive and the poor guy's still in 4th place! So let's just have fun RM shipping! Especially after the wonderful goodies we've gotten over the past few days ;) 

Hey @orphelia You understand Chinese right? I'm really curious as to what you think about everything that's going on. I can't help but wonder whether some things slip through the cracks for us non-Chinese speaking fans. Any reason why you don't see River positively right now? :D 

• Like 6

@hyukjaeismine Nothing worth mentioning really, since we only saw a tiny preview, let's keep calm and try to have a little faith. :)

Keep on voting and support DuPi couple!

• Like 6

OMG @chunrren10 I LOVE YOUR ZOOMED IN GIF!! I watched it like 289034 times and notice how Megan continues to touch him with a smile even after he's let her hand go :w00t: What other couple talks about feeling each other up and stripping so casually xD Oh River, didn't you say you were the one who was going to go naked today in the pre-fanmeeting interview xD

• Like 11

1 hour ago, hyukjaeismine said:

In general, I really don't think River and Zhu Zhu have anything going on either in terms of dislike or 'like' xD They're just very different co-workers trying to make the best of an imperfect partnership, especially River xD He seems really competitive and the poor guy's still in 4th place! So let's just have fun RM shipping! Especially after the wonderful goodies we've gotten over the past few days ;) 

Hey @orphelia You understand Chinese right? I'm really curious as to what you think about everything that's going on. I can't help but wonder whether some things slip through the cracks for us non-Chinese speaking fans. Any reason why you don't see River positively right now? :D 

Don't worry too much. We more or less know River's personality and he's still the same adorable 4D self...It's just that, he's now thrown into a different setting and with different personalities, the dynamics changed. It's no longer the one on one lovely interaction/cute bickering/teasing we see during Bromance BTSes.

Let's continue to support him. It hasn't been negative really. If anyone reads them as negative, then it's sad because they have taken the comments too far. Don't forget, the artistes reactions are edited for ratings.

Do go to page 158 (it has jumped so many pages since :)!) to read my thoughts on the show. It will answer some of your concerns. I am happy this thread is moving and kicking, especially with the latest weibo interaction between our loves :wub::wub::wub: and the latest News ShowBiz video :D they are missing River and definitely missing our ChuYan couple :wub:

• Like 14