[Official] ❀ Du Zifeng x Pi Yanuo | Baron Chen x Megan Lai ❀ [Bromance Couple]

akinahana89

23 hours ago, littlesame said:

The projects are still open so feel free to send your message to the email provided, donate for his bday project at SPCA website, it only takes a few minutes to show your support, Megan's musical project is ongoing for 2 months since she has 3 more stops. Message me or t0pino if you have any question, let them know your love and support, just write a few lines or a whole book if you like haha :P 

So we're playing this again? Sure, I and some believe her 7 days missing in action says a lot about her whereabouts and if you recalled what he said in a previous interview, he did NOT say he won't be flying back to Taiwan here and there, especially now he has publicly announced him possibly attending her musical, I wonder which one he'll pick, the one with Bromance director or with Bii, or maybe all by himself at the finale. I feel there should be one FM coming up in May.

Fan projects go go go! ♡♡♡♡♡

Can't stop smiling while I read that text as it goes smaller hahaha! RM makes my heart skip a beat everyday! :wub:

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys great to see so much updates here :D And more members joining, commenting, sharing and translating XD

Love watching all those fan-made videos and reading everyone's rational thoughts and stuff about fan conduct ^^

We've broken into the 200000s. Congratulations everyone, this fandom amazes me ^^ #stillvotingeveryhour

@Brutaliskhero29OreHcziLztruV @swongemme @junerain7 Yay~ More secret messages for each other that only they will understand :wub: 

@niq8803 六六大順 refers to "everything being very smooth" The number 6 is lucky in itself just like 8 is a lucky number in the chinese culture, because 6 in chinese is similar to the meaning of "flow", meaning everything is flowing = steady! Maybe it's Megan's way of saying that her musicals will all go very smoothly! :P

@ploylead Welcome! and thanks for sharing. Will definitely rematch, I can't get enough of them anyways heheh

RM votes passed 200k! 2011109 now! Go go go!!! Happy weekend BFF's! ^_^

(CTO)

Signs He/She Loves You Even If He/She Doesn’t Say It Out Loud (Study shOws?! hahaha!)

He doesn’t get annoyed with you even if you tease him or fool around with him.

kRgxPr.gif

kRgxxJ.gif

ADrL77.gif

She looks happy when she is with you
A woman would show a bright facial expression when she is with her loved ones. Just try to observe her eyes, smile, and her gestures. If she looks more cheerful and her eyes shine brighter it is likely a sign that she enjoys to be at your side. Note also if she talks and laughs a lot, it can be a significant sign that she loves you

9rjzNY.gif

ERygLl.gif

J61n9y.gif

o2mBWL.gif

22 hours ago, Brutaliskhero29OreHcziLztruV said:

(CTO)

Signs He/She Loves You Even If He/She Doesn’t Say It Out Loud

He doesn’t get annoyed with you even if you tease him or fool around with him.

She looks happy when she is with you
A woman would show a bright facial expression when she is with her loved ones. Just try to observe her eyes, smile, and her gestures. If she looks more cheerful and her eyes shine brighter it is likely a sign that she enjoys to be at your side. Note also if she talks and laughs a lot, it can be a significant sign that she loves you

NE! IMOTO SAN, HONTO UMAI YO ANATA! SHIAWASE WA ATASHI GA! KONO SASHIN WA HONTO DAISUKI DESU! OMEDATO NE ! LIZ SAN! MWAH! YOUR REALLY GOOD!!! TRY MORE POST TO DO THE TRICK OK! GAMBATTE!:grin:

I just kind of did my Bromance marathon for my weekend break and noticed something.

It was ep 13, the massage - office scene (as compared to the massage - bedroom scene :P ); it was right after Ya Nou kissed Zi Feng's hands; then the camera zoomed out so we see the full scenery (or distract us from the thing I only noticed now after tons of times watch and rewatch...) It's Zi Feng's left hand... (as his right hand was being held by Ya Nou), it was on Ya Nou's face, gently caressing her cheek.

You would see how his hand moved in these two photos.

3gvcVXf.jpg

W9ojAbQ.jpg

On the second thought, I believe a gif would better describe the situation much more. It's quite heavy so I inserted in the spoiler....

Spoiler

nf0dLhT.gif

Anyways, I wonder why they didnot show us that details, since it was so lovely and beautiful..... Who knows, right! :P

http://event.setn.com/fun/tvcouple

@Sheila Marie Green and @Brutaliskhero29OreHcziLztruV you two are as awesomely hilarious as usual! @santakle I've noticed that River does tend to add in his own spontaneous caresses/touches at times as well (for reasons we all know :w00t:). I feel like this was one of them that the crew just didn't catch fast enough to zoom in on or shoot from another angle xD

10 hours ago, ploylead said:

Hello All , 
I'm new here .

long time I read this topic but this first time I am login and post . Nice to meet you . 
( I can't only read anymore XD ) 

199012 VOTE 
( we can reach 200k vote today !! ) 

I just found this clip on Youtube .
I not yet read all of pages in this topic and not sure that someone post before , may I share this again . 

YOUTUBE PART 1/2

YOUTUBE PART 2/2

And let me post some screen caps here 

Reveal hidden contents

# OH ! LOOK AT Bii's face # XD  

CnPxntx.jpg

SiU6GPX.jpg

vCcW9LH.jpg

gXgGn7Q.jpg

jDHJEc5.jpg

MQc9m7g.jpg

wvjKP18.jpg

xkHMHV5.jpg

deVl0o4.jpg

FM6gSri.jpg

GF0g8Lg.jpg

eDIFzYX.jpg

sPg2iZI.jpg

# Edit , add a BTS file 

Good Night All 

Welcome to this wonderful family:wub:

16 minutes ago, hyukjaeismine said:

@Sheila Marie Green and @Brutaliskhero29OreHcziLztruV you two are as awesomely hilarious as usual! @santakle I've noticed that River does tend to add in his own spontaneous caresses/touches at times as well (for reasons we all know :w00t:). I feel like this was one of them that the crew just didn't catch fast enough to zoom in on or shoot from another angle xD

Hyukjaeismine ....Thank you for one of our friends here.........that we make you happy and give warm.Were just giving an example for everyone...... that you can say anything,ask anything and give message about RM.Any ideas even small one or bigger one it will always give something  to read and being appreciated as  a gae yu for us.I know all of us here ......always hanging around, lurking in this forum about something that our friends who will put a post, BTS, Pictures,Videos and some interesting news about RM.Don't be shy:blush:. I may not good in posting pictures or putting videos or new articles....but in a small way of knowledge, i can be a bit help. I'm trying to learn how to post something here but sad to say i'm so lazy to study it, let our talented friends  here do the task.......:wub: And about some scenes that been caught up??? it's one of the many hidden scene that has been edited and never shown up. It's ordinary thing to do especially there will be another show of RM in the near future and bits by bits they will show it as one of the intro for the next project of fan tour.Because of their prior engagement before the bromance......they need to finished it before they can do projects together again.This race, even how lowest the score of baron...... they will not let him off easily  in the game.Some people saying they needed his popularity and they are using him for this game!!! Yes they are right!!!No need for me to explain because you knew all why????Many will get angry, many will lose hope,many people will  give criticism about  him. Even how bad and good  news is thrown to him......It's still Publicity....In no time he will be in the top again....they will make another moves/tactics again for that!!!!:grin:All are actors and actress in this race, whatever the management want's them to be.....no matter how they against with it........the show must go on!!!! If you don't want it then you better QUIT !!! but take the consequences........:flushed:.Good day  and some are Good evening !!!! May our forum be strong and more power to all of us!!!!:heart:

207,975 :heart: Wow! We've reached this high. I'm jubilant! :D And there's even a new BFF. Hi there @ploylead! Did you draw your profile pic? It's cute. :) Thanks for the videos you shared, and also @gabeotiong. I enjoyed everything.

@Brutaliskhero29OreHcziLztruV Interesting post. Keep it up.

@santakle thumbs up for capturing that precious moment. The fact that it was not included in the drama, made it more special. It's for us, who are avid fans, to enjoy to our heart's desire.

15 hours ago, swongemme said:

Thankyou @niq8803 & @wink for the pics but had anyone noticed or realized this (Japanese anime manga fans would understand); Chopper from One Piece is a reindeer who changes and evolves (ref. Bromance Piano changes from boy to girl) but is the sixth member of the crew from One Piece!!!  See the related link in terms of the no 6. In the anime Chopper fools around with Luffy for fun & laughs.  (ref. River & Megan)  Morse code messages.:wub:

My brother is crazy over One Piece. Aside from Luffy, Chopper is his favorite. I watched a few clips at YouTube and I agree that Chopper is really cute! That River sees Megan as Chopper is to Luffy goes to show that he likes her company very much. Who among us would not always seek out that one foolish friend with whom we can goof around and not be judged or thought a fool? Being with such a friend is like breathing fresh air. This explains their super comfy interactions in Bromance, the BTS and the FM. My thought - if I were a man and I find a woman who is like that to me, I shall not let her go. I'll make her my ultimate life companion. Surely, there will be no boring days with her. Love is not just about kissing, hugging and getting drowned in each other's eyes. More importantly, it is sharing life experiences, laughing together, talking a lot, valuing each other. This is why I think that River and Megan makes a great couple. Love them to the moon and back. :heart:

In light of @santakle's wonderful observation on how much River likes to touch Megan, I decided to hardsub the wonderful @JenL's subtitles into the Men's Talk and Showbiz videos (with her permission of course xD).

I initially did softsubs but I realized that not everyone finds it as easy as I do to use them, so I'm going to be making mp4 videos with embedded subtitles for all the Men's Talk, and Showbiz videos with the awesome @autumntree's help including the BTS interview videos of Megan's musical and River cuts from RTW!  

You can see these videos with any player on your computer and all of them have the subtitles embedded. The captions and other stuff are subbed in different colours for those who are learning Chinese like me :)

This video is in honour of @Brutaliskhero29OreHcziLztruV and @Sheila Marie Green who made me giggle even in the middle of a highly stressful exam period xD Men's Talk 11! I really hope everyone enjoys it and I'll definitely keep them coming so we can continue to re-experience our love for DuPi and Chuyan xD

https://mega.nz/#!s9BTgCTZ!J14WCORmmS5XgB7Rfz3WocxoKrMkGbfVby2t-tRfSaA

Archived