Quantcast
akinahana89

[Official] ❀ Du Zifeng x Pi Yanuo | Baron Chen x Megan Lai ❀ [Bromance Couple]

150,335 :heart:

@niq8803 to be able to openly challenge one another to be in their birthday suits in front of 1,000+ people and the whole wide world is a :w00t: MAJOR MAJOR OMG!!! Hehehe.... How he values her is heart-melting. I remember their interview prior to the fan meet where he volunteered to strip for them both on the condition that he would do it while facing Megan. Correct me if I'm wrong here. He knew very well that she won't strip in public no matter what the cost. What a clever and naughty way to shut her up. Btw, I enjoyed your photo collage very much. Gave me some bright idea that it might be nice to do a comic strip about them.  

• Like 10

21 hours ago, hyukjaeismine said:

OMG @chunrren10 I LOVE YOUR ZOOMED IN GIF!! I watched it like 289034 times and notice how Megan continues to touch him with a smile even after he's let her hand go :w00t: What other couple talks about feeling each other up and stripping so casually xD Oh River, didn't you say you were the one who was going to go naked today in the pre-fanmeeting interview xD

HAHA! Yes the zoomed in! Coz can't help but capture their moment hahahaha! They just can't get enough of each other! lol~ RM is :heart:

19 hours ago, littlesame said:

@JennG25ks Through the grapevine, yes, he wasn't eliminated, but who knows, since there are so many fans following the cast onsite, it's difficult to differentiate true from false, let's wait for the official announcement. From his father's teaching, he learned there are 3 types of people in society one needs to be more thoughtful - females, seniors and the those with little means, I believe it's due to the social stereotypes these people he saw, therefore, admonished River to always take care of them. So you see he LOVES animals and always a gentlemen to the ladies (though people with tainted spectacles and media love to label him a womanizer), I guess being a gentleman isn't worthy to many nowadays but hey, I do regard that highly and I'm in this generation...You're right Jenn about him being just kind simply out of kindness, he believes this is how one should conduct himself, however, he won't bend his principles to "fan service", would remind the fans to behave if things are out of hand and he shows his appreciation through his ways. As for speaking out his mind, he judges base on who is the media or the medium he's working with and the audience. RTW is a variety reality show which is heavily scripted so he doesn't have to hesitate to add his 2 cents if it spices up the vibe and depend on how you know him, some may take his jokes and sarcasm to the heart or like what's happening now, the China media take his words on the show at face value but he doesn't care because he understands the industry environment there. He is a sharp observer and good at analyzing the environment he's surrounded or descending on him to then determine what type of info to offer and how to deliver it. It's all built on trust, his tone, the amount of factual info and demeanor he displays tells you how much to take away. Since he's spent enough time reading, watching/studying international films and traveling, he knows how to treat fans with different cultural background, you can tell he's more relax in certain places while more celebrity-like in others. He does have temper and he won't yield if fans cross the line, will show you he's tire and doesn't want to be bothered (but fans don't care) or if he's not in a upswing mode, don't expect him to carry a flattering smile around. Due to the limited onsite control the production team has during the Europe trip, fans are able to follow them closely, many fans of other artists have voiced their surprise discovery at how kind and easy going he is, I feel this is validates who he is as a person than any media article. Hope I didn't bore you :D 

River is truly the MAN! He's so awesome! Thank you so much for this! I love him the way he is. Really amazing guy. I could praise him all day and not get tired. He's like perfectly imperfect. :wub: Truly a one in a million guy~ A gem that is hard to find! :wub: oh my I feel so giddy! haha!

18 hours ago, JennG25ks said:

@chunrren10 thank you for the smile! Your gifs were wonderful!

You're welcome and thank you! :D

17 hours ago, littlesame said:

PLEASE REMEMBER TO VOTE EACH HOUR IN YOUR AWAKENING TIME

Also, I noticed some fans are using our Bromance int'l fans project as titles for their own work...tsk tsk what can you say when it's all said and done, people are just out to attain attention and fame...And I don't even want to mention people taking work here to re-post to boos their threads, forums or blogs...sigh~ 

VOTE VOTE VOTE~~ YES! http://event.setn.com/fun/tvcouple (1989 couple is on 2nd place now hmm) *150553*

Well sometimes those things can't be controlled.. oh well... :sweatingbullets:

12 hours ago, amyam01220 said:

@chunrren10 Thanks for the GIFs gei-yu :heart: I miss them, where and when on earth will their next FM be? lol

You're welcome! and Me too.. I miss them sooooo much! YES! Where and when on earth will there next FM be? My question every single day~~ Wishing everyday that they will be announcing it already!! :D:sweatingbullets:

12 hours ago, Sheila Marie Green said:

Thank you to churren10 and to you too hyukjaesmine. You make me really happy!:grin::heart:

You're welcome! :) 

8 hours ago, niq8803 said:

Q: What you would like to do with your gf?

A: I like hugging her to sleep ~

Just like the scenes in Bromance and BTSes :phew:

*141441*

I feel giddy again! Thank you for this.. I miss them so much! :wub:

6 hours ago, junerain7 said:

What other things?!!!? :o 

Hehehe :D

Love, love, love your GIFs! :wub:

Why do I feel like a peeping tom while watching these love birds looking and touching each other? 

Other than the 2, I am also amused by the reaction of the host. Priceless!

Their teasing was smooth and effortless that you never know what's coming. She thought she had the upper hand but wait till he made his comeback - whew :sweatingbullets: Mr Chen, how much do you want Ms Lai to striptease for you? Saying it straight to her face, then shying away? What's that? Throw it away! 

You see, out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks. :phew:

Thank you haha! Oh! Yeah! JA (the hosts) reaction is priceless, it's like okay gonna leave you two in your own world! :D They make themselves shy by their comments on each other! River's comeback was really priceless! :D

6 hours ago, niq8803 said:

@junerain7 In another words, Baron's body only worth 2,000 and her body is worth 20mil! :D I'm sure he wants to view it privately once he made the payment!  But the fans will each top up the 2,000 for him to strip 1,001x since there are 1,000 audience + Megan Lai! :lol:

Privately yes! :phew:

• Like 14

@junerain7 Yup he did said he will strip naked for a photo shot but then realized he said something which is beyond his control! (this scene must be playing in his mind all this while). He even asked Megan what did he just said?  As usual the mouth move faster than the brain! :lol:  He also said if he goes full nude in a movie, his co-star must be Megan to increase his confidence! 

*150703*

• Like 20

Here are some gei-yu for a boring long Wednesday~ As always, soompi can't display all the pics for unknown reasons...when can soompi invests more $ for a more user-friendly forum?

CdhLyac.jpg8sQWGbr.jpg

CiCZl4h.jpgYTimidZ.jpgi9OYXCy.jpgb6rsr0Y.jpg088avOO.jpgEeRIAWp.jpgtFW4jWe.jpgt0anSar.jpgv

KEEP VOTING - 152800

• Like 23

5 hours ago, niq8803 said:

@junerain7 Yup he did said he will strip naked for a photo shot but then realized he said something which is beyond his control! (this scene must be playing in his mind all this while). He even asked Megan what did he just said?  As usual the mouth move faster than the brain! :lol:  He also said if he goes full nude in a movie, his co-star must be Megan to increase his confidence! 

*150703*

HOPE WE CAN REACH THE VOTE TO HALF-A-MILLION...SO THAT THEY WILL ANNOUNCE IMMEDIATELY THE NEXT FM...HEHEHE

• Like 13

14 hours ago, rosee70 said:

Today, looking again at RTW episodes and news, I realize I don't feel much... like or dislike. No stress or pain from watching 楚楚 interact with other girls, fans, etc. So happy to realize that although I love looking at his pictures posted by fans all over the world, I don't feel desperate for any news of 楚楚。 After all, he has his own life to live. We shouldn't act like sesaeng fans or paparazzis. But everytime i watch a mv or an episode or interaction between ChuYan, I feel so happy. Because i love watching their happy faces when they talk or look at each other. It warms the heart to look at people who love their partner sincerely and doing their work sincerely. And thank you guys for keeping the love alive.

I feel the same way as you! I'm excited to watch each new episode of Extraordinary partners as it comes out, not solely for the purpose of watching Baron :P but also I enjoy the show so far as a whole. My first time watching a reality show from China, but so far so good! Baron is like a bonus hehehe ~ So happy to know Baron didn't get eliminated, although I didn't think that would happen anyways cuz he's one of the "stars" of the show. Can't wait to watch ep 3 this weekend! 

I told my big sis already and also some friends of mine outside of this thread who are having trouble accepting anything but DuPi/RM that we it's something we will have to get used to. And yes in no way we should act like paparazzis or be negative towards other people that Baron (or Megan) may interact with in the future. Their lives will continue as normal, they will continue to film movies, dramas, we will have to get used to seeing them work with other artists. They're not going to change who they are.  But as BFF's here we can continue to share RM moments and keep updated on their news, have faith, and stay strong! Thanks everyone for continuing the shares and comments, keeping this ship sailing ~

• Like 16

12 minutes ago, littlesame said:

Race The World Preview 3

Just a friendly reminder, if you don't like how River acts here, please at least don't leave negative comments in the any Race The World related public forums including Weibo. Already, some Megan turned-CP fans denouncing his acts, saying they will protect Megan, Megan is the only one for River...blah blah meh~ 

Like It or not, they each will have intimate scenes, be it in a scripted variety show like this, other projects or in TV dramas with other opposite sex artists, how and what we comment will reflect how much substance our idols and our fans' have. They will shoulder the consequences, hence the pressure will hurt them. Megan, if fans haven't noticed, isn't castes for RTW, to continuous name her and pretending to be her guardian brings negativity to her image and stir unnecessary fan wars which she will be affected. The show has its promo strategies, and we will see more similar ones in their future work, this is how the general media works. We are nobody to speak on behalf of River or Megan, in real life, they know about each other than we will ever know about them, so don't be a trouble making guardian; they know the truth beyond media exposures. In addition, River does have fun with his cast and he treats females like coworkers without gender distinction, this is nothing new ;) 

Most hilarious part about this accusation is he finished some of the episodes BEFORE the FM, Megan already knows everything there's to know, we're the ones who are left in the dark, can only depend on what media feeds us...so yeah, what we know/see now is very limited.

Chill out~ 

It's just a show, we better take all the actor's action as pure entertainment, don't judge them by heart, or even act as a guardian for them.

That's my very own opinion. That way, we'll love them for their hardworks.

Chill out ~~:)

• Like 14

While waiting for news on future projects by Chu He and Ya Yan, let us continue to enjoy all the mv uploaded by @ruiqi0512, @tanuscha, jessica he and those bilibili videos. So many to enjoy.:)

• Like 11

credit: http://www.ah.xinhuanet.com/2016-04/19/c_1118671137.htm

This last part of the article?! is very familiar.. i think i read it somewhere.. *cough* *cough* weibo? 3times? mentioned? hahahahahaha! *cough* cough*

On 19/04/2016 at 1:36 AM, pechumori said:

The rest of the stars suddenly understand that hidden under the appearance of indifference, River Chen has a warm heart.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, littlesame said:

We are nobody to speak on behalf of River or Megan, in real life, they know about each other than we will ever know about them, so don't be a trouble making guardian; they know the truth beyond media exposures. In addition, River does have fun with his cast and he treats females like coworkers without gender distinction, this is nothing new ;) 

This is very true. Let's credit River and Megan some intelligence and integrity. They have both been in the business long, enough to know how the machinations of tv programs/shows go. Both of them are doing well in their respective projects right now so all we need to do is support them. We're not fans to simply shriek, for shrieking's sake, to show that we're supporting them. Supporting them involves understanding so they can soar and grow. 

And may I quote @chunrren "River is truly the MAN! He's so awesome!"( thank you for all those comments, by the way ) His being a man includes his honesty and in the pairing with Zhu's case, sympathy, maybe, or he felt a fellow feeling.

"It's just a show, we better take all the actor's action as pure entertainment, don't judge them by heart, or even act as a guardian for them." @liaojie This is my opinion, too!

And this may seem oot :-) his love for dogs make me love River more than I already do <3 because I have 13 dogs of my own, 2 adopted,11 reared from birth. And I have 5 cats as well ;-)  

• Like 18

Helloo dearest BFFs, It's been a while... I miss you all...:blush: been reading all your posts from page 135..haha... catching up with you guys... 

On 4/21/2016 at 10:58 AM, littlesame said:

Race The World Preview 3

Just a friendly reminder, if you don't like how River acts here, please at least don't leave negative comments in the any Race The World related public forums including Weibo. Already, some Megan turned-CP fans denouncing his acts, saying they will protect Megan, Megan is the only one for River...blah blah meh~ 

Like It or not, they each will have intimate scenes, be it in a scripted variety show like this, other projects or in TV dramas with other opposite sex artists, how and what we comment will reflect how much substance our idols and our fans' have. They will shoulder the consequences, hence the pressure will hurt them. Megan, if fans haven't noticed, isn't castes for RTW, to continuous name her and pretending to be her guardian brings negativity to her image and stir unnecessary fan wars which she will be affected. The show has its promo strategies, and we will see more similar ones in their future work, this is how the general media works. We are nobody to speak on behalf of River or Megan, in real life, they know about each other than we will ever know about them, so don't be a trouble making guardian; they know the truth beyond media exposures. In addition, River does have fun with his cast and he treats females like coworkers without gender distinction, this is nothing new ;) 

Most hilarious part about this accusation is he finished some of the episodes BEFORE the FM, Megan already knows everything there's to know, we're the ones who are left in the dark, can only depend on what media feeds us...so yeah, what we know/see now is very limited.

Chill out~ 

@littlesame You are right. We,as an RM avid fans should be Role Models...  

Credit to From Jessica He..enjoy..

@danny0808 ate, thank you for sharing information and tips about Coffee...I'll  keep that in mind..

@junerain7 well, finally, ahahaha... I love your Fan Fic ate.. What can I say? You are amazing!! Thumbs up!

@tanuschaI love your music videos.. thank you for permitting me to share it...:heart:

@niq8803thanks for sharing pictures about Bromance's BTS and RM's weibo updates..mwah!... I miss RM...

@t0pinothank you for sharing new video of River by Showbiz... River is so cute and adorable...

@chunrren10dear, love all your GIFS.... It tickles my heart every time...The motorbike kiss?? It is priceless and one of my favorites... thanks for sharing...

@littlesame helloo littlesame, thank you for updating us about ChuYan, for sharing the race the World song and for reminding us to vote..:wub:. done voting... Thank you for the GEI-YU..

Let me share to you guys a saying that goes this way: Life unfolds itself in mysterious ways.

River and Megan knows their relationship about each other more than we do, more than others. Whatever their relationship right now, what is happening between them, both of them only knew.  It is a MYSTERY for us...  have a great day everyone.. by the way, welcome NEWBEES!!!

• Like 18

5 hours ago, littlesame said:

Chill out~ 

when I read news or articles, I always check timeline and  sort situation by date. because news and article always show up late because they want to effect to show. sometime that make us confusing. 

thank you @littlesame  for remind us to respect actor,actress and everyone on the entertainment world. They just have to work hard on their work. and I'm pretty sure every show have script or concept of show so just enjoy its. if you don't like or feels annoy  just ignore it of a while. 

• Like 14