[Official] ❀ Du Zifeng x Pi Yanuo | Baron Chen x Megan Lai ❀ [Bromance Couple]

akinahana89

@rosee70 Oh dear, you made me smile again. I believe that you are beautiful even if I have not seen you. Remember what River said that it's easy to be the most handsome man in the world, for as long as your wife/gf thinks about you that way. Applying it in your case, as long as your husband thinks of you as the most beautiful woman in the world, then surely, you are one :blush: 

@lovemarie and @chunrren10 life indeed unfolds itself in mysterious ways and so does love. RM love :heart: Stay strong!

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

“Let's credit River and Megan some intelligence and integrity. They have both been in the business long, enough to know how the machinations of tv programs/shows go. Both of them are doing well in their respective projects right now so all we need to do is support them. We're not fans to simply shriek, for shrieking's sake, to show that we're supporting them. Supporting them involves understanding so they can soar and grow.” @Edith Fabian

“His being a man includes his honesty and in the pairing with Zhu's case, sympathy, maybe, or he felt a fellow feeling.” @chunrren10

"It's just a show, we better take all the actor's action as pure entertainment, don't judge them by heart, or even act as a guardian for them."  @liaojie

@nanag0207 and all who commented, can't say it better, aside from the lovey dovey feel we fell in love with them, their intelligence & integrity are what we also admire and believe in.  Understanding has many levels, it's quite interesting :) how much fans grasp.

Welcome back @lovemarie don't forget to participate our ongoing international fans project :D 

KEEP VOTING    169,673

Birthday present for River

This is a reminder that the deadline for participating to the project is 22 April 2016.

Please note that besides honorary donations, birthday messages and cards are also very welcome. They will be inserted in the album that will be forwarded to River.

You can email them at bromance.fans.project@gmail.com. Don’t forget to include your name (real or cyber) and country of origin.

For any additional information, you are invited to consult the project blog http://bromancefansproject.blogspot.com, but you can also pm me or @littlesame.

@littlesame, @amyam01220, @Edith Fabian And all the other sane voices.  So glad to be part of a forum without drama where there is reasonable intelligent people.  I think one of the biggest turn offs for me is fanatical fans who somehow feel they own or are entitled to control their "famous persons" life.  To me those type of people are really scary. All your post I can only say amen.  

@niq8803 thank you for the translation. With these small glimpses watching even without subtitles I can follow along way better!;)

3 hours ago, darklady7 said:

Out of my curiosity, I was checking River's works via his bio on kissasian.com and image my reaction when I see Because Of You with all English subtitles.:w00t::w00t: It was recently added there. Here is the link: http://kissasian.com/Drama/Because-of-You

Go there, BFF!

Wow! Finally! Thank you for this! I want to kiss you right now. Mwah! :D

♥ 170,673 ♥
Don't forget to vote!

Sorry for disappearing from this thread but life got busy. I made sure to vote as much as possible though :D So there's this post on Baidu comparing Du Zi Feng to a white parrot and it's the cutest thing ever.

Untitled_zpsvrrost6w.png

And now I just can't get over this scene:

CVK7chIUsAEiTAb.png
(via uglyjinju on Twitter / original tweet)

@littlesame, yup, you are right. We should remain civilised. To be frank, I will probably never see him in person. So congrats to those who can. So many fans had the chance to take pics and talk to him. Lucky people.:)

@t0pino, thanks for the reminder. 

I wonder if Chu He is okay? Hope he is moving up in the ranking. 

@niq8803 What's the last photo of Megan's about? The one with the clouds... And thank you ( and @liaojie too) for filling me in on the filming locations!  

@darklady7 Thank you!!!  I've been looking a more higher quality version for such a long time! And the subs are definitely a bonus... Looks like it was uploaded only a few days ago yay~ Guess who's gonna finish binge watching BOY this weekend :phew:

Credit to From Katie Lky

Sharing this beautiful video to all of you.. One of my Favorites...

A cute quote I wanted to share with you guys: The Best relationships are the ones you didn't expect to be in, the ones you never saw coming.

Have a nice day everyone.

ChuYan Forever... enjoy ...

13 hours ago, junerain7 said:

Will always be here to support you too and if it will require doing some cheering, I shall be happy to don a cheerleader's outfit and cheer you on, but it would be nicer if Megan shall be the one infront. Jia you! Jia you! 

A very nice idea, @junerain7, but i need to ask the consent of my colleagues and students hahaha! 

5 hours ago, JennG25ks said:

@littlesame, @amyam01220, @Edith Fabian And all the other sane voices.  So glad to be part of a forum without drama where there is reasonable intelligent people.

Why, thank you @JennG25ks..we need to remain sane so we can support RM well.

1 hour ago, amyam01220 said:

@niq8803 What's the last photo of Megan's about? The one with the clouds...

我的優點就是,我很熱情,而且從不放棄。 我的缺點就是,我太熱情,而且仍不放棄。 我的弱點就是,因為熱情,而你叫我放棄。

My advantage is that I'm very passionate and will never give up.  My shortcoming is that I'm too warm and yet will not give up.  My weakness is, because of passion, and you ask me to give up. (Megan's weibo post on 9.10.2012)

Archived