Quantcast
Jump to content
akinahana89

[Official] ❀ Du Zifeng x Pi Yanuo | Baron Chen x Megan Lai ❀ [Bromance Couple]

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Watoshimi-Kairou said:

❤ 116,133 ❤

@junerain7 - HOW DID I MISS YOUR FANFICTION?! I'm crying because of feelings T_T //happy tears, happy tears. I love the way you write their emotions; such amazing depth! It's giving my stomach happy butterfly-like feelings :wub: And I just love, love, love the way you described her making coffee. So much detail! Makes my usual [insert instant coffee]+[add hot water] seem so depressing >_< 

Gahh! I really wanted to comment on your blog/site instead of here, but it wouldn't let me for some reason >_> I hope this is okay :sweatingbullets:

Thank you so much for sharing your work with us ♥ ♥ ♥

You are adorable. Of course bffs are free to comment here as well as in my blog. My joy is doubled when someone appreciates my work and it also encourages me to do more. So, thank you Gahh! (FYI, ga is short for "pang-ga" our vernacular endearment which means "love") 

I know a bit about coffee since we sometimes brew the local Arabica variety. I personally think that brewed coffee which you brew yourself has more soul to it than other coffee. Maybe that's why Megan likes gourmet coffee, and now, River. Hehehe... It takes some time to make it, so usually we just go for instant coffee. Can feel you there.

To all the BFFs who took time to visit my blog and read "COFFEE KISSES & GINGER TEASES", thank you! 

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, t0pino said:

A new video shared by ShowBiz. 

And a reminder: there's an ongoing project regarding River's birthday on 9 may. All the info at bromancefansproject.blogspot.com.

Question: who's taking care of the dog while his master's travelling around the world filming his reality show?

 

 

R.I.P NARUTO hahahahaha!

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Race The World EP 3 Preview

Heard they just finished 1st round elimination and we may be in shock for who got eliminated, don't want to share the names since the TV station hasn't announced the list...

REMEMBER TO VOTE EVERY WAKEN HOUR BECAUSE 2ND PLACE IS TRIPLING THEIR VOTES FASTER THAN US

  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh no! I hope River's in still in! 

@Brutaliskhero29OreHcziLztruV Thanks so much for posting the video xD

Shared this on the River thread but I thought it merited saying here too :P Am I the only one who kept giggling at the ornamental sculpture he has directly to the left of his Al Pacino poster behind his bed. River, wtf is that?

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like how Megan described our Co-Captains as "皇額娘" (Huáng é niáng ~ Imperial/Royal Mother) to replaced "親媽" (Qīn mā ~ ChuYan CP Real Mother), and instead of ChuChu which she used in her birthday thank you post, this time she refers him as "學長" (Senior) which all of us know he used this as part of his opening confession at the Fan Meeting! :wub:

The "you are a warm guy" (3x) declaration is actually a very strong boost for her Senior who is competing in the race! Lollipop moment! B)

*118791*

  • Like 18

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@littlesame Oh no! Is that good news or bad news? :tears:

@t0pino Awwwe in the vid, Baron tried to kick and push his puppy off his bed and told him/her to "get off" But puppy still obediently sat on his bed anyways  (Don't mind me, I call all dogs puppies regardless ^^)

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, hyukjaeismine said:

Oh no! I hope River's in still in! 

@Brutaliskhero29OreHcziLztruV Thanks so much for posting the video xD

Shared this on the River thread but I thought it merited saying here too :P Am I the only one who kept giggling at the ornamental sculpture he has directly to the left of his Al Pacino poster behind his bed. River, wtf is that?

I just quoted it hehehehe!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

H all! Bromance  is still my current obsession and of course our beloved river and megan. I don't think have ever been this excited for two people  be together. Thank you all for the continuous postings and little tidbits about them . I will keep on loving them and continue coming here as it is a joy to share will all of  you the excitement. Hope you all are doing well.

 

New video. Hope you like it :) 

 

  • Like 20

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@annabrim That's such great work and such a sexy song for our wonderful couple xD

Saw baronsfanclub post this video on facebook, it seems to be on Race the World's partner switch? I think it explains why Zhu Zhu and River continue to be partnered but could some wonderful BFF translate why that happens? :3

http://v.ent.163.com/video/2016/4/P/K/VBK2ON4PK.html#from=search

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, hyukjaeismine said:

@annabrim That's such great work and such a sexy song for our wonderful couple xD

Saw baronsfanclub post this video on facebook, it seems to be on Race the World's partner switch? Super curious as to what's going on in it!

http://v.ent.163.com/video/2016/4/P/K/VBK2ON4PK.html#from=search

hello Hyukjaesmine, sorry to quote you but I'm also  curious about the video, it seems they were voting out , their choosing pairs who they want to be out in the game .....And i'm just wondering why he put himself in his board and i think the other one he chooses is his partner???? As you can see in his board he put the two letters ME... Did he think he deserve to be voted out????

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In order to promote the current CP voting, SetTV released an article reviewing idol dramas CP's first kisses. Four dramas are discussed in this article: Bromance, Refreshman, Back to 1989, and The Love Song.  But of course I’m only going to focus on our DuPi <3

http://www.setn.com/E/News.aspx?NewsID=139160

最強CP投票/心臟快停了!愛上他們的第一個KISS|
The strongest CP vote/(causing our) heartbeats skip a beat! Falling in love with their first kiss

Every move and actions of the main actor/actress pairing in idol dramas tend to affect viewers hearts. Especially the moment where the couples’ “accidentally kiss”, it’s as if our hearts “skip a beat”. Let’s review these couples “first kiss”!

《愛上哥們》亞諾和子楓的舞會之吻
Bromance: YaNuo and ZiFeng’s dance kiss 
:wub:

In episode 2 (more like end of episode 1 hehe) at Feng Jie’s, acted by Linda Liu) birthday party, YaNuo and ZiFeng danced in front of everyone at the party. Who would have thought that they would’ve accidentally had a “boy-boy kiss”. This first kiss of thiers resulted in stares from everyone. The shy and surprised ZiFeng pushed YaNuo away, but as a result of this, their hearts started to change a little bit for each other.

-----

501322-XXL.jpg

119781~ Keep voting everyone! :P

  • Like 17

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, hyukjaeismine said:

@annabrim That's such great work and such a sexy song for our wonderful couple xD

Saw baronsfanclub post this video on facebook, it seems to be on Race the World's partner switch? I think it explains why Zhu Zhu and River continue to be partnered but could some wonderful BFF translate why that happens? :3

http://v.ent.163.com/video/2016/4/P/K/VBK2ON4PK.html#from=search

 

They asked the participants which pair is the less compatible and majority said it's Baron and Zhu (even Baron himself said so). 

Zhu didn't chose herself but Leon & Wang-Meng pair (everyone said Zhu very confident).  She said every pair are compatible except she and Baron and Leon-Wang pair.  Maybe not so compatible but still ok.

Baron said he wrote that it's because he knows what everyone thinks and he wants to have the choosing priority.  He said if he's given the priority, he'll choose Zhu!

So the host asked his real thought whether he and Zhu are compatible or not? (Xia YiLing said "have love").

Joe Cheng asked if given the priority, he will really choose Zhu?

Wang Meng said everybody can pick everybody but leave Baron and Zhu out!

Host asked again if given the priority will you pick Zhu? (Look at his expression! Speechless!!!)

Xia YiLing then cue to repeat his 'sentence'

Host asked Zhu to choose (everyone chant ChuHe ChuHe)

Baron said "I'm sure you want to improve your placing, since we are both at No. 4. (His very obvious hint to her to choose someone else and yet she doesn't get it!)

Wang Meng then said "I've a request, really don't drag Li XiaoPeng down, let him fly off freely" (looks like everyone knows who is the one dragging)

Zhu said "If I want to win, then I'll choose Xiao Peng but after the voting process just now, I still want to choose ChuHe!" (look at Baron's sigh till his jaw drop kind of expression!)

Zhu said she didn't give it a real thought yet

Wei Chen said "If you are No. 1, then you have proven yourself"

Xiao Tian continued "If you don't get No. 1, you have also proven yourself!"

Zhu said "Then I better not drag Xiao Peng down!"

Host asked "so your choice is?"

Zhu point to Baron and said then I'll chose him (even show her 'shy' expression!)

Leon raised Baron's hand and everybody starts to chant "be together, be together!"

 

As usual, we can see his expression change from "I'm just joking - d@mn nobody understand my joke - oh sh&t what have I said - don't pick me - I'm ruined!" He thinks everyone can understand him so well like Megan and see how happy the rest of the participants they don't need to partner with Zhu! He literally dig his own grave, jump in and buried himself ... with her! ;)

 

  • Like 18

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, niq8803 said:

 

They asked the participants which pair is the less compatible and majority said it's Baron and Zhu (even Baron himself said so). 

Zhu didn't chose herself but Leon & Wang-Meng pair (everyone said Zhu very confident).  She said every pair are compatible except she and Baron and Leon-Wang pair.  Maybe not so compatible but still ok.

Baron said he wrote that it's because he knows what everyone thinks and he wants to have the choosing priority.  He said if he's given the priority, he'll choose Zhu!

So the host asked his real thought whether he and Zhu are compatible or not? (Xia YiLing said "have love").

Joe Cheng asked if given the priority, he will really choose Zhu?

Wang Meng said everybody can pick everybody but leave Baron and Zhu out!

Host asked again if given the priority will you pick Zhu? (Look at his expression! Speechless!!!)

Xia YiLing then cue to repeat his 'sentence'

Host asked Zhu to choose (everyone chant ChuHe ChuHe)

Baron said "I'm sure you want to improve your placing, since we are both at No. 4.

Wang Meng then said "I've a request, really don't drag Li XiaoPeng down, let him fly off freely" (looks like everyone knows who is the one dragging)

Zhu said "If I want to win, then I'll choose Xiao Peng but after the voting process just now, I still want to choose ChuHe!" (look at Baron's sigh till his jaw drop kind of expression!)

Zhu said she didn't give it a real thought yet

Wei Chen said "If you are No. 1, then you have proven yourself"

Xiao Tian continued "If you don't get No. 1, you have also proven yourself!"

Zhu said "Then I better not drag Xiao Peng down!"

Host asked "so your choice is?"

Zhu point to Baron and said then I'll chose him

Leon raised Baron's hand and everybody starts to chant "be together, be together!"

 

As usual, we can see his expression change from "I'm just joking - d@mn nobody understand my joke - oh sh&t what have I said - don't pick me - I'm ruined!" He thinks everyone can understand him so well like Megan and see how happy the rest of the participants they don't need to partner with Zhu! He literally dig his own grave, jump in and buried himself ... with her! ;)

 

Oh well..

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Everyone....while we are busy with watching RM's updates from around the world....please do not forget to vote:

http://event.setn.com/fun/tvcouple

Previously the 2nd couple were like 1/3 of DuPi's votes. Now they are 1/2 of DuPi's votes, and CATCHING UP PRETTY FAST!!!

Don't underestimate the 3rd and 4th couple as well!!! 

Please VOTE EVERY HOUR!

It would be a major waste for DuPi couple to lose out at the very last minute!

Let's hope after results are out, maybe SETTV will have some special interview/clips of them to inform them of their win? ;)

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, orphelia said:

Everyone....while we are busy with watching RM's updates from around the world....please do not forget to vote:

http://event.setn.com/fun/tvcouple

Previously the 2nd couple were like 1/3 of DuPi's votes. Now they are 1/2 of DuPi's votes, and CATCHING UP PRETTY FAST!!!

Don't underestimate the 3rd and 4th couple as well!!! 

Please VOTE EVERY HOUR!

It would be a major waste for DuPi couple to lose out at the very last minute!

Let's hope after results are out, maybe SETTV will have some special interview/clips of them to inform them of their win? ;)

YEAH...WE CAN STILL GO AFTER THE 53,+ AND THE 48,+ FOR THE 3RD ROUND OF VOTING...HEHEHE

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@junerain7 I am currently reading your fic.... :wub:

15 hours ago, niq8803 said:

Personally I can understand why Baron is pissed because of the unfavorable flags result (angry at himself more and have to overcome his phobia at the same time).

It must have been really hard for him.. It was obvious how shocked he was when the beam tilted.. :( 

3 hours ago, niq8803 said:

I like how Megan described our Co-Captains as "皇額娘" (Huáng é niáng ~ Imperial/Royal Mother) to replaced "親媽" (Qīn mā ~ ChuYan CP Real Mother), and instead of ChuChu which she used in her birthday thank you post, this time she refers him as "學長" (Senior) which all of us know he used this as part of his opening confession at the Fan Meeting! :wub:

The "you are a warm guy" (3x) declaration is actually a very strong boost for her Senior who is competing in the race! Lollipop moment! B)

*118791*

FULL OF :heart: I agree with that! It can really really be a very strong boost for him! :wub:

1 hour ago, amyam01220 said:

In order to promote the current CP voting, SetTV released an article reviewing idol dramas CP's first kisses. Four dramas are discussed in this article: Bromance, Refreshman, Back to 1989, and The Love Song.  But of course I’m only going to focus on our DuPi <3

http://www.setn.com/E/News.aspx?NewsID=139160

最強CP投票/心臟快停了!愛上他們的第一個KISS|
The strongest CP vote/(causing our) heartbeats skip a beat! Falling in love with their first kiss

Every move and actions of the main actor/actress pairing in idol dramas tend to affect viewers hearts. Especially the moment where the couples’ “accidentally kiss”, it’s as if our hearts “skip a beat”. Let’s review these couples “first kiss”!

《愛上哥們》亞諾和子楓的舞會之吻
Bromance: YaNuo and ZiFeng’s dance kiss 
:wub:

In episode 2 (more like end of episode 1 hehe) at Feng Jie’s, acted by Linda Liu) birthday party, YaNuo and ZiFeng danced in front of everyone at the party. Who would have thought that they would’ve accidentally had a “boy-boy kiss”. This first kiss of thiers resulted in stares from everyone. The shy and surprised ZiFeng pushed YaNuo away, but as a result of this, their hearts started to change a little bit for each other.

-----

119781~ Keep voting everyone! :P

Ahhhh~ *screams* OMG I feel so in love again just by seeing this scene... LET'S KEEP ON VOTING!! :heart:

7 hours ago, littlesame said:

Of course, if people choose to read only the negatives and turn it into lots of talking points then who's to blame. 

Yes I agree with this! We should always look at both sides. Not just the negative ones..:)

7 hours ago, littlesame said:

His mom is the caretaker (and maybe Megan too now :) ) and it's one of the reasons why she doesn't want him to adopt anymore. Though she has cats, Megan is actually a dog person too, in an interview 2-3 years ago, she specially said she loves dogs because they are simple and look right into your heart, also said she hopes to find a man who has "doggy" eyes, untainted and look right into her. Some probably didn't took note of this but of the group of Bromance pics River posted one time, she liked one photo, it was the one River took with Jupi (the dog YN owned with ZR), his eyes were just like Jupi's :P

Imagining Megan being his caretaker and then when River comes back home he'll be welcomed by her... Hihihihi :wub: I think I saw that too the post liked by her coz too :D

1 hour ago, niq8803 said:

As usual, we can see his expression change from "I'm just joking - d@mn nobody understand my joke - oh sh&t what have I said - don't pick me - I'm ruined!" He thinks everyone can understand him so well like Megan and see how happy the rest of the participants they don't need to partner with Zhu! He literally dig his own grave, jump in and buried himself ... with her! ;)

Thanks for the translation of the video! :) I took note of his expression HAHA! :sweatingbullets:

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...