[Official] ❀ Du Zifeng x Pi Yanuo | Baron Chen x Megan Lai ❀ [Bromance Couple]

akinahana89

3 hours ago, littlesame said:

They were all sold out :) 

credit niq8803 

His weibo is very sarcastic tonight, his arrival back to China wasn't all smiley either, he personally asked the fans to not take any photo or video of him and he didn't accept any gift either. This is how he rolls. Hope he wraps up this show soon and complete the TV show in Ningbo so he can return home to be with his loved ones. 

@rukiaichigo keep the gif coming~~~

Been following & reading about him through this thread and the drama thread. What I can say is, as strange as it sound, i like this part of him as much as his 4D and friendly side. He doesn't seem to fake his mood around that much. Oh well, we all have our good day and our bad day. The difference is the media is more interested in his'. Pity him. 

And MaiGawd I've been missing a lot lately. Their weibo interaction, the BFF project. Dang. Hoping I could join the next project.

Have Showbiz forgotten their promised FM? Please let R&M meet. At this rate River & Megan must miss each other so much. Pity them.  This is not to fulfil my selfish desire to see them together in public :phew:They probably hang out secretly / have a daily conversation for all we know (purely my wishful thinking)

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, jaysay said:

Been following & reading about him through this thread and the drama thread. What I can say is, as strange as it sound, i like this part of him as much as his 4D and friendly side. He doesn't seem to fake his mood around that much. Oh well, we all have our good day and our bad day. The difference is the media is more interested in his'. Pity him. 

And MaiGawd I've been missing a lot lately. Their weibo interaction, the BFF project. Dang. Hoping I could join the next project.

Have Showbiz forgotten their promised FM? Please let R&M meet. At this rate River & Megan must miss each other so much. Pity them.  This is not to fulfil my selfish desire to see them together in public :phew:They probably hang out secretly / have a daily conversation for all we know (purely my wishful thinking)

Not strange...or maybe I'm strange, depending on the occasion and enviornment, he does wear his heart on the sleeves. The airport incident, two other cast members weren't too jolly... 

The projects are still open so feel free to send your message to the email provided, donate for his bday project at SPCA website, it only takes a few minutes to show your support, Megan's musical project is ongoing for 2 months since she has 3 more stops. Message me or t0pino if you have any question, let them know your love and support, just write a few lines or a whole book if you like haha :P 

So we're playing this again? Sure, I and some believe her 7 days missing in action says a lot about her whereabouts and if you recalled what he said in a previous interview, he did NOT say he won't be flying back to Taiwan here and there, especially now he has publicly announced him possibly attending her musical, I wonder which one he'll pick, the one with Bromance director or with Bii, or maybe all by himself at the finale. I feel there should be one FM coming up in May.

@rukiaichigo start with episode one, haha...

On 4/21/2016 at 1:15 PM, darklady7 said:

Out of my curiosity, I was checking River's works via his bio on kissasian.com and image my reaction when I see Because Of You with all English subtitles.:w00t::w00t: It was recently added there. Here is the link: http://kissasian.com/Drama/Because-of-You

Go there, BFF!

How awesome are you to share this? Can't wait to check out this couple in their older drama. I saw bits of it unsubbed, and the hints of chemistry are there . . . in its baby stages. And I think I'll just enjoy it as something with two actors I now like, but I do appreciate the chance to watch it with subs and to actually understand what is going on.

Thanks again! :D

185,812 :heart:

Watching BOY and am already at Ep2. What can I say?  I find their scenes very funny that I couldn't help but laugh out loud. Without a doubt, I terribly miss them. They are so cute together. There may never be another couple who would have this same effect on me.

Thanks @niq8803 for the weibo update! How I wish I can tell him "I want!" I love shaved ice desserts.  :D

Our Megan is very talented. Her pictures are quite dramatic. I'm happy to know that they were sold out. Thank you @LoveNuo0126 and @littlesame for the info :)

@rukiaichigo I have always loved your gifs. 

@littlesame you got me all excited again. When did our Megan became MIA for 7 days? Any guesses where she might had been? Or maybe you can pm me about it? (I know I'm asking too much. You may ignore this.) OMG! I really really really pray he will get to attend her musical. It will make my shipper's :heart: very very happy. But well, my happiness won't be equal to the happiness of his gf/wife. :blush: How I wish that FM in May will come true.

I agree with @jaysay  we all have our good and bad days, including River. He won't be human if he is all charms and cheer. Still rooting for him and cheering him on.

@rosee70 and @Edith Fabian let's get our pompoms ready! 

3 hours ago, darkice7_12 said:

How awesome are you to share this? Can't wait to check out this couple in their older drama. I saw bits of it unsubbed, and the hints of chemistry are there . . . in its baby stages. And I think I'll just enjoy it as something with two actors I now like, but I do appreciate the chance to watch it with subs and to actually understand what is going on.

Well, I am.:D Enjoy binge watching BOY this weekend.

Hi guys remember this post in Baron weibo...

That he is Luffy from One Piece.

6fbc4121jw1f0phjqjsewj20qo0zk7wh_zpsrqyy

And according to him Megan was Chopper in One Piece (btw chopper is a Reindeer!!!)

6fbc4121jw1f0phjjiq46j21f01w04qt_zpszxtk

Now look at this posted on April 22 in his weibo... A Whaaaaaaat a Reindeer!!!:heart: 

6fbc4121jw1f35s717zctj21w01w01l2_zps0aog

Coincidence or not... I can't get out of this pit! on a delu mode again.:wub::wub:

Megan's giving out 6 free tickets through ShowBiz.  Why 6, they asked? Because  六六大順 (literally translated as "Six Six Big Smooth", sorry but I really don't know the exact meaning of this Chinese phrase). Baron's latest weibo update, photo of him showing the number 6 hand sign.    

bLT6gwC.jpg

@darklady7 thank you very very very much for the link. I used to watch BOY in 2010 and start from there I love River and Megan . But I can't recall which link I used in 2010. Others link that I found all w/o subtitlle. Now I am at Ep 8. Enjoy my weekend again with BOY. :D

This is what I belief in longdistance relationship.

'Relationship is not about trust but first thing is about honesty. From honest than only come trust.'

Keep fighthing River no matter who your RTW partner is.

And to all my BFFs.. keep voting

http://event.setn.com/fun/tvcouple

Credit to from jocke wei...  Live video from her Album Face...

Our very own Megan Lai... Amazing, Isn't she? . ..Oh, how I love her..She is so talented...:wub:..

My Evenings be like this....listening to her music even if I couldn't understand a word... But It's alright, I love her voice anyway and I miss her... I miss RM..:wub:.. I hope by sharing this video will make your night/day ... Enjoy...

I wanted to share you these:

She needs no fancy clothes to make her look sexy.

She needs no man by her side to make her look sturdy.

She needs to tell no lies; her honesty is her beauty.

She is smart in the head, and courageous in the heart, confident in herself, 

and compassionate in her thoughts, independent and able, strong and graceful.

She is no ordinary woman,

She is the REAL WOMAN.

She is MEGAN LAI.. 

Goodnight...:heart:

@LoveNuo0126 thanks for sharing.  @littlesame thanks for sharing that they all sold out.  I think one of the most impressive things about Megan and River is how they seem to quietly give back all the time and don't just go to one flashy red carpet charity event a year.  Maybe wrong but it looks like giving back is intrinsically part of both their characters.

8 hours ago, niq8803 said:

Megan's giving out 6 free tickets through ShowBiz.  Why 6, they asked? Because  六六大順 (literally translated as "Six Six Big Smooth", sorry but I really don't know the exact meaning of this Chinese phrase). Baron's latest weibo update, photo of him showing the number 6 hand sign.    

bLT6gwC.jpg

11 hours ago, wink said:

Hi guys remember this post in Baron weibo...

And according to him Megan was Chopper in One Piece (btw chopper is a Reindeer!!!)

6fbc4121jw1f0phjjiq46j21f01w04qt_zpszxtk

Now look at this posted on April 22 in his weibo... A Whaaaaaaat a Reindeer!!!:heart: 

6fbc4121jw1f35s717zctj21w01w01l2_zps0aog

Thankyou @niq8803 & @wink for the pics but had anyone noticed or realized this (Japanese anime manga fans would understand); Chopper from One Piece is a reindeer who changes and evolves (ref. Bromance Piano changes from boy to girl) but is the sixth member of the crew from One Piece!!!  See the related link in terms of the no 6. In the anime Chopper fools around with Luffy for fun & laughs.  (ref. River & Megan)  Morse code messages.:wub:

Hello All , 
I'm new here .

long time I read this topic but this first time I am login and post . Nice to meet you . 
( I can't only read anymore XD ) 

199012 VOTE 
( we can reach 200k vote today !! ) 

I just found this clip on Youtube .
I not yet read all of pages in this topic and not sure that someone post before , may I share this again . 

YOUTUBE PART 1/2

YOUTUBE PART 2/2

And let me post some screen caps here 

Spoiler

# OH ! LOOK AT Bii's face # XD  

CnPxntx.jpg

SiU6GPX.jpg

vCcW9LH.jpg

gXgGn7Q.jpg

jDHJEc5.jpg

MQc9m7g.jpg

wvjKP18.jpg

xkHMHV5.jpg

deVl0o4.jpg

FM6gSri.jpg

GF0g8Lg.jpg

eDIFzYX.jpg

sPg2iZI.jpg

# Edit , add a BTS file 

Good Night All 

3 hours ago, littlesame said:

KEEP VOTING 198,771 LET'S PASS 200K!!!

Yeah...our goal is half-a-million votes...keep it up guys...but I'm really proud of this forum and the forever loyal fans of RM for their support ...a well deserved applause for all of us...stick as a glue to RM...

On 4/21/2016 at 11:26 PM, junerain7 said:

@lovemarie and @chunrren10 life indeed unfolds itself in mysterious ways and so does love. RM love :heart: Stay strong!

Soooooo mysterious :heart:

On 4/21/2016 at 3:34 AM, littlesame said:

“Let's credit River and Megan some intelligence and integrity. They have both been in the business long, enough to know how the machinations of tv programs/shows go. Both of them are doing well in their respective projects right now so all we need to do is support them. We're not fans to simply shriek, for shrieking's sake, to show that we're supporting them. Supporting them involves understanding so they can soar and grow.” @Edith Fabian

“His being a man includes his honesty and in the pairing with Zhu's case, sympathy, maybe, or he felt a fellow feeling.” @chunrren10

"It's just a show, we better take all the actor's action as pure entertainment, don't judge them by heart, or even act as a guardian for them."  @liaojie

@nanag0207 and all who commented, can't say it better, aside from the lovey dovey feel we fell in love with them, their intelligence & integrity are what we also admire and believe in.  Understanding has many levels, it's quite interesting :) how much fans grasp.

*Hugs you tight* RM all the way~ ignore everything else just love and support for RM is :wub:

On 4/22/2016 at 3:57 AM, littlesame said:

His weibo is very sarcastic tonight, his arrival back to China wasn't all smiley either, he personally asked the fans to not take any photo or video of him and he didn't accept any gift either. This is how he rolls. Hope he wraps up this show soon and complete the TV show in Ningbo so he can return home to be with his loved ones. 

Hope he is okay~ I really admire how he's so true and need not to please anyone coz it's needed.. :)

Archived