[Official] ❀ Du Zifeng x Pi Yanuo | Baron Chen x Megan Lai ❀ [Bromance Couple]

akinahana89

@amyam01220 the news you translated is breakfast that will keep me full for the day! Thank you :blush: I also want to let you know that I love your fanfic! Shippers' minds do think alike. ChuYan has awakened the sleeping writers and artists within us. Their electromagnetic force has so much power. I'm totally impressed!

@syl2, @christinag, @Edith Fabian,@autumntree, I agree with all your observations and thoughts about RM. All these hints they've been giving is upping our excitement level to the max! 

@littlesame you have been very helpful in guiding us and enlightening us about the rules of the various fan sites as well sharing of pictures, videos etc. I'm glad that you are here with us to share RM goodies and tap us on the shoulder whenever we cross the line. Thank you!

@chunrren10 your gifs are awesome! 

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quite Interesting...

Baron: what type of guy she likes ? ( he asked her 7 times...) hahahaha!

Megan: why ask such stupid question ?!

(i wOnder what megan answered 1st.. befOre baron asked her 7 times.. ) hahahaha!

to clarify something? to make SURE that HE IS QUALIFIED?! wahahahha! oh.. well....  "da da da da dam dubidu dam dam...."

He said he shows concern overly but too over seems over dominating and if meet with another who's like that..maybe will get attracted

ehemm..... spell MEGAN.. hahahahahaha!  "da da da da dam dubidu dam dam...."

@littlesame, thank you is the only words i can say for all the efforts you and the team did for Megan's performance. I am so touched by you guys. 

Everything you have done and written so far, is ...well, i guess it demands an instinctive response from everyone of us who professes love for RM. I will do my best to send a message to the link by today for the next performance. As well as send a message to the email add given by Jessica He for ChuChu.

Sharing some post in barOn's thread ...  (CTO)

ZZ: Actually swimming is my strength but today I've a sudden 'issue', so I feel so unlucky *hahaha* but still need to try and jump right? (talking to the reporter regarding her menstrual cycle)

Baron: What sudden issue? Like your 'family' come and visit type? <<< hahahahah! Silly you barOn! so specific with the words sudden issue . hahahaha!

ZZ: If a responsible man, he will say "let me try and jump, you don't need to jump" but he didn't say (that he'll jump for her part as well)

Baron: The rules is that two of us have to complete this mission and I can't do it alone! I can't be saying "don't worry, it will be ok and very comfortable!" This type of words are too fake!   <<< barOn has a Point... lolz

Two wOrds  " NO EXCUSES" hahahaha!

Baron is Baron....

From Race around the world

Baron talking:
B: I am probably this kind of person: Even if she wants me to coax her, I wont coax her.
Reporter: Why wont you coax her?
B: She’s not my girlfriend, why should I coax her?

ME was like.... ( Come here BARON!!! LET'S FIST BUMP and CHEST BUMP! YEAH! OLRAYT!) (so mean.. )  hahahahahahaha! #Nohate 

3 hours ago, Brutaliskhero29OreHcziLztruV said:

Sharing some post in barOn's thread ...  (CTO)

ZZ: Actually swimming is my strength but today I've a sudden 'issue', so I feel so unlucky *hahaha* but still need to try and jump right? (talking to the reporter regarding her menstrual cycle)

Baron: What sudden issue? Like your 'family' come and visit type? <<< hahahahah! Silly you barOn! so specific with the words sudden issue . hahahaha!

ZZ: If a responsible man, he will say "let me try and jump, you don't need to jump" but he didn't say (that he'll jump for her part as well)

Baron: The rules is that two of us have to complete this mission and I can't do it alone! I can't be saying "don't worry, it will be ok and very comfortable!" This type of words are too fake!   <<< barOn has a Point... lolz

Two wOrds  " NO EXCUSES" hahahaha!

She has a sudden "issue" ?  I thought we saw her in a swimming suit showing off her body shape and the injury on her left thigh when standing beside Baron?  Other lady participants have properly covered up including their legs and arms when the cameramen zoom in on them.  Is it normal for a female participant to tell her male partner that she has some "issue" and expects the partner to take over her part as well?  Is this permissible in the race????  I wonder if other female participants have the same "issue" as ZZ???  

Baron is just being himself when he gave those answers/replies to the reporter.  He did not pretend nor fake an answer just to please ZZ or the viewers.  

Hi LCSAM, I f you mind answering you about showing her assets like legs and even her front is open and you can see her cleavage it's because she is a model???? It's easy for her to show off !!! Trying to get the attention of baron!!!???? Well sad to say.........She's not Lai La Yan/Megan..... Whatever she do even she's good looking woman , she can never catch the attention of River !!! But the funny thing is.... how easily tell someone about the monthly period in front of  a guy and some reporter????? It's so embarrassing but she doesn't feel that way ...... She taught baron is nice enough or gentle enough to take her part, maybe if she's a little bit reserve and a little bit serious and concentrated on the game, he might find her a little bit amusing and gain a respect.  But with a partner like her, always laughing, always makes mistakes and he has to guide and he has to take all the control , that is hard!! she's dragging him slowly and that what pisses him off. I'm just wondering why do they have to give a woman to be a partner of Baron. They did not even choose like a stick or some thing in front of them. They just deliver it from  their room to room.....is that right???? Then what amazed me is ..... arriving out of no where, like a super star and whammo!!! she got this tube with color in it .....who's partner she is !!! As if she doesn't know!!!,all the staff knows she wad partnering her with baron!! and that what we called  CONTROVERSY !!!! They know how chick boy is our River , they know he loves beautiful  woman and partnering him with a model , i know it will give a commotion to all the fans of River and Megan, We call it   "PROPAGANDA". THIS IS SHOW BUSINESS!!! And it already happens.........BUT I NEVER THOUGHT THAT OUR BARON HAS MELLOWED AND HE'S VERY AWARE OF HIS ACTIONS THAT WILL MAKE HIS......WIFEY/GIRLFRIEND HURT HER FEELINGS OR IN ANYWAY.  Maybe nobody know's who's really baron is.....only one person who can tame and gentle control him, and who know's what kind of person he is........... No need to tell...... You all know who !!!!!! :flushed::heart::grin:

Megan updated her Weibo today thanking everyone ... especially this very important person who commented on her post earlier:

謝謝學長,在首演完不忘隔海傳來溫暖,你的留言我找了好久,因為被大家洗版了,我哭哭是因為我現在是女孩了(嚇到了吧),還有,你是暖男你是暖男你是暖男。

nbN93bd.jpg

Thank you Senior (referring to Baron as he's her senior in high school), you didn't forget to sent me warm wishes from across the ocean during my opening performance, I was searching for your comment for a long time since everyone has been commenting.  I cried because I'm now a girl (surprised right?) and also, you are a warm guy, you are a warm guy, you are a warm guy! (very important have to emphasized 3x)  This is her way of telling the whole world that to her, he is a warm guy and all of us know that he only warms the person he likes!

haimD0x.jpg

9ZeCtMG.jpg

@niq8803 thank you what a great start to Monday!  

It looks like from all the posts that her musical is doing well.  A very happy thing:)!

@littlesame the project and arrangement is beautiful and I think you are an amazing fan!   :heart:

Have a cultural question for anyone is it normal to be so open in public specifically on TV by women celebrities in China about personal things?  I found it weird that his partner would comment and also how do you respond to that?  I like how River just addressed the rules that both of them had to participate.   Just wanted to know as I don't think even like on shows like Survivor have I ever heard a girl mention this topic.  Thanks!

18 minutes ago, JennG25ks said:

It looks like from all the posts that her musical is doing well.  A very happy thing:)!

@littlesame the project and arrangement is beautiful and I think you are an amazing fan!   :heart:

Have a cultural question for anyone is it normal to be so open in public specifically on TV by women celebrities in China about personal things?  I found it weird that his partner would comment and also how do you respond to that?  I like how River just addressed the rules that both of them had to participate.   Just wanted to know as I don't think even like on shows like Survivor have I ever heard a girl mention this topic.  Thanks!

I don't think it's a cultural thing versus she wanted attention. If she cared about the competition at all she'd bear it like the rest of us females on the planet. Nah, she was milking it for sympathy and special treatment.

1 hour ago, niq8803 said:

Thank you Senior (referring to Baron as he's her senior in high school), you didn't forget to sent me warm wishes from across the ocean during my opening performance, I was searching for your comment for a long time since everyone has been commenting.  I cried because I'm now a girl (surprised right?) and also, you are a warm guy, you are a warm guy, you are a warm guy! (very important have to emphasized 3x)  This is her way of telling the whole world that to her, he is a warm guy and all of us know that he only warms the person he likes!

HE'S HOT ALRIGHT!  HE'S HOT! HE'S HOT! (tssssiiiiiiiiiiiiii.....) hahahahaha!

1 hour ago, Sheila Marie Green said:

Hi LCSAM, I f you mind answering you about showing her assets like legs and even her front is open and you can see her cleavage it's because she is a model???? It's easy for her to show off !!! Trying to get the attention of baron!!!???? Well sad to say.........She's not Lai La Yan/Megan..... Whatever she do even she's good looking woman , she can never catch the attention of River !!! But the funny thing is.... how easily tell someone about the monthly period in front of  a guy and some reporter????? It's so embarrassing but she doesn't feel that way ...... She taught baron is nice enough or gentle enough to take her part, maybe if she's a little bit reserve and a little bit serious and concentrated on the game, he might find her a little bit amusing and gain a respect.  But with a partner like her, always laughing, always makes mistakes and he has to guide and he has to take all the control , that is hard!! she's dragging him slowly and that what pisses him off. I'm just wondering why do they have to give a woman to be a partner of Baron. They did not even choose like a stick or some thing in front of them. They just deliver it from  their room to room.....is that right???? Then what amazed me is ..... arriving out of no where, like a super star and whammo!!! she got this tube with color in it .....who's partner she is !!! As if she doesn't know!!!,all the staff knows she wad partnering her with baron!! and that what we called  CONTROVERSY !!!! They know how chick boy is our River , they know he loves beautiful  woman and partnering him with a model , i know it will give a commotion to all the fans of River and Megan, We call it   "PROPAGANDA". THIS IS SHOW BUSINESS!!! And it already happens.........BUT I NEVER THOUGHT THAT OUR BARON HAS MELLOWED AND HE'S VERY AWARE OF HIS ACTIONS THAT WILL MAKE HIS......WIFEY/GIRLFRIEND HURT HER FEELINGS OR IN ANYWAY.  Maybe nobody know's who's really baron is.....only one person who can tame and gentle control him, and who know's what kind of person he is........... No need to tell...... You all know who !!!!!! :flushed::heart::grin:

oh! oh! i know! i know who! its starts with the letter M! and thats ME! hahahahahah! just kiddding! lolz

Hi BFFs!  I finally finished my first RM fan fiction :wub: 

This is to celebrate the 1st couple weibo posts of our dear RM. Weeeeeehhhhhhh! :D:D:D:D:D

Aherm.. Aherm.... In the manner of many well-loved stories, old and new, this fan fiction, entitled: "COFFEE KISSES GINGER TEASES" was inspired by real events and people, none other but our beloved Chen Chu He & Lai Ya Yen as viewed and expanded in a true shipper's heart and mind. I hope that you will greatly enjoy it. Should you find some things familiar, it's because I have taken the liberty to infuse all our squeal-worthy posts, comments and thoughts into the story. Squeal with me. Giggle with me. Gasp with me... as we  fall in love again with our RM 1314! :heart::heart::heart:

Here's a teaser : 

Spoiler

The soft chime of the cup, coming in contact with the saucer, summoned him back to the present. She was pouring coffee in the cup, and having filled it, pushed it to him. He took the cup and thanked her. The first wave of aroma filled his senses and he relished it. He noticed that she did not pour herself a cup. He was the first to break their silence.

"Aren't you drinking your coffee?"

"I would rather have this tonight." She was holding a mug of light honey-colored liquid. He didn't notice her preparing it.

"What is that?"

"I need it for my throat. Ginger tea with honey. You should try it some other time. It's good for sore throat."

He chuckled as a thought entered his mind.

"Finally, now I know what I've been tasting on your lips!"

"What taste?!! La! What are you even talking about?" She was laughing and rolling her eyes. She also was avoiding his gaze. "Concentrate on your coffee! It's going to get cold."

He obligingly took a sip but never averted his eyes from her face. He was immensely enjoying her reaction and the deepening blush that was spreading across her cheeks.

If you want to read the full story, you may click the link below. Better to read it while you are alone but it would be best to read it with a fellow BFF. Have a fabulous week!

https://junerain7.wordpress.com/2016/04/18/coffee-kisses-ginger-teases/

1 hour ago, JennG25ks said:

You are welcome.

I think generally the public will never want to watch this kind of thing unless it's a women talk show or health programs.  That's why that scene was edited out before the final broadcast but they did throw out the clips prior before the Friday episode (to attract ratings).  There is also another clip, scene inside the car where she actually swears in Chinese and asked Baron to speed it up to overtake Leon's car (when both cars are side by side) and said "oh s8it" (in English) when Leon took off first!  Baron said it's ok to let a senior go first because it will not make much difference to the timing! These scenes were not shown and due to this, Baron has been attacked for not being gentleman enough for her!  I'm not bashing anybody here but these were the actual scenes which was edited out.  Personally I can understand why Baron is pissed because of the unfavorable flags result (angry at himself more and have to overcome his phobia at the same time).

Clips on the menstrual cycle http://weibo.com/p/230444c3e6ff4c4564941f3b36852e0efcb198

4 minutes ago, niq8803 said:

You are welcome.

I think generally the public will never want to watch this kind of thing unless it's a women talk show or health programs.  That's why that scene was edited out before the final broadcast but they did throw out the clips prior before the Friday episode (to attract ratings).  There is also clip, scene inside the car where she actually swears in Chinese and asked Baron to speed it up to overtake Leon's car (when both cars are side by side) and said "oh s8it" (in English) when Leon took off first!  Baron said it's ok to let a senior go first because it will not make much difference to the timing! These scenes were not shown and due to this, Baron has been attacked for not being gentleman enough for her!  I'm not bashing anybody here but these were the actual scenes which was edited out.  Personally I can understand why Baron is pissed because of the unfavorable flags result (angry at himself more and have to overcome his phobia at the same time).

tsk..tsk...tsk...tsk.. i dont wanna talk..  i might curse someone.. hahahaha! ^_^ PEACE OUT!

17 hours ago, amyam01220 said:

Im with ya on that part! And also thank you for creating their kiss scene GIFs!! Theyre wonderful reminders of why we stay so strong for RM :blush: and lets keep it that way ;p

=--------

And with all this commotion about Baron calling Megan beautiful, I'm here singing 美 - 王力宏 (Beautiful by Wang LeeHom). It's an upbeat, happy-go-lucky kinda song.

Some lyrics: 

[你這麼美 你這麼媚......
You're so beautiful, you're so flattering

你這麼美 你這麼美 美 美 妹妹
You're so beautiful, you're so beautiful, beautiful beautiful little sister

其它的 我都看不見....]
I can't see anything else :wub:

*hugs* agree with you~ these are reminders of how we started... let's keep this ship strong and sailing~ ahhh.. Thank you for sharing these really nice lyrics.. :wub:

16 hours ago, littlesame said:

She likes red and purple but we didn't just picked purple, we studies the flower language and accented with other flowers to resemble her personality and our love; of course RM love too hehe ;) 

Love them!!!!

The flowers are really beautiful and elegant.. I am really amazed by the efforts  you guys have done~~~ ♥♥♥♥♥ Aaaaaaand! Thank you for loving the gifs hihi :wub:;)

15 hours ago, JennG25ks said:

@chunrren10 those moments are so tender and awesome.  My personal favorite is the behind the scenes of the motorbike kiss.  There is a level of fun and caring it really feels like a glimpse behind a closed door.  Thanks for sharing!

So true.. it's is a personal favorite of mine too.. I felt all the emotions they had there.. really sweet and calming... you're welcome! 

13 hours ago, junerain7 said:

@chunrren10 your gifs are awesome! 

Thank you so much! ♥♥♥♥♥

Megan updated her Weibo today thanking everyone ... especially this very important person who commented on her post earlier:

I was notified by weibo that Megan has a new post and when I read it.. I really felt sooooo giddy when I was reading the part for her 學長! Thank you for sharing your translation! :wub:

@niq8803 I'm so happy with your post.  :blush: It was the final source of inspiration which I needed to complete our RM fan fiction. Thank you! 

10 minutes ago, junerain7 said:

@niq8803 I'm so happy with your post.  :blush: It was the final source of inspiration which I needed to complete our RM fan fiction. Thank you! 

Feel the inspiration... feel the breeze of inspiration.. the scent of inspiration.. the warm touch of inspiration.. what else?! hehehehe!

Archived