[Official] ❀ Du Zifeng x Pi Yanuo | Baron Chen x Megan Lai ❀ [Bromance Couple]

akinahana89

22 minutes ago, niq8803 said:

Personally I can understand why Baron is pissed because of the unfavorable flags result (angry at himself more and have to overcome his phobia at the same time).

Same here! As someone who is also afraid of heights, I can understand how much emotional work Baron actually had put in for those scenes but she cared more about showing off pictures of her thigh -_- I was honestly so irritated when she started doing that because when I was subtitling the video based on your translations, I noted Chu He honestly sounded panicked when the platform started to tilt and he said "Zhu Zhu don't move!"

But Megan doesn't care what the netizens think and I feel like she said "you're a warm guy" three times to affirm to netizens that River is a genuinely warm person and not to believe everything they see on air. Oh and to cheer River up as well, standing up for her man :wub:

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, hyukjaeismine said:

Same here! As someone who is also afraid of heights, I can understand how much emotional work Baron actually had put in for those scenes but she cared more about showing off pictures of her thigh -_- I was honestly so irritated when she started doing that because when I was subtitling the video based on your translations, I noted Chu He honestly sounded panicked when the platform started to tilt and he said "Zhu Zhu don't move!"

But Megan doesn't care what the netizens think and I feel like she said "you're a warm guy" three times to affirm to netizens that River is a genuinely warm person and not to believe everything they see on air. Oh and to cheer River up as well, standing up for her man :wub:

DAMN RIGHT CHU ARE!

17 hours ago, littlesame said:

She likes red and purple but we didn't just picked purple, we studies the flower language and accented with other flowers to resemble her personality and our love; of course RM love too hehe ;) 

Love them!!!!

Purple Tulip ? XD 

If i not wrong . River also like the RED color . 

Thank you for you sharing. <3

@junerain7 thanks for your support *hugs* I also cant wait to read yours! RM has definitely brought inspiration and sparkles to us ^^ jia-you!

@niq8803 Thanks for the translation!! madw my day alreadyy :) 

My monday just started, it will be a long week but at least my heart for RM is feeling , "bubbbly, happy, lovey-dovey wonderfuls"  for those two tee here 

And stating something 3 times emphasizes its importance! Am I right RM?!'  :heart: 

A new video shared by ShowBiz. 

And a reminder: there's an ongoing project regarding River's birthday on 9 may. All the info at bromancefansproject.blogspot.com.

Question: who's taking care of the dog while his master's travelling around the world filming his reality show?

14 minutes ago, t0pino said:

Question: who's taking care of the dog while his master's travelling around the world filming his reality show?

His home that he pet his dog is located in Taiwan or China?

OR DID YOU MEAN THIS 

XmSq1Dh.jpg

43 minutes ago, t0pino said:

And a reminder: there's an ongoing project regarding River's birthday on 9 may. All the info at bromancefansproject.blogspot.com.

@t0pino Thank you for the vid...

Baron is really unique notice the ROUND bed. :phew:

Also Thank you to @littlesame @amyam01220 @niq8803 @autumntree for all goodies and translations. :wub:

@hyukjaeismine I didn't even connect Megan posting he is a warm guy 3 times. Just thought it was in reference to in the behind the scenes when she jokingly said he wasn't nice to her.  But it now makes total sense.  Not only an affirmation almost that she knows him best but also kind of like a comforting pat on the back to ignore the mean people.  Thanks for sharing and pointing that out!

❤ 116,133 ❤

@junerain7 - HOW DID I MISS YOUR FANFICTION?! I'm crying because of feelings T_T //happy tears, happy tears. I love the way you write their emotions; such amazing depth! It's giving my stomach happy butterfly-like feelings :wub: And I just love, love, love the way you described her making coffee. So much detail! Makes my usual [insert instant coffee]+[add hot water] seem so depressing >_< 

Gahh! I really wanted to comment on your blog/site instead of here, but it wouldn't let me for some reason >_> I hope this is okay :sweatingbullets:

Thank you so much for sharing your work with us ♥ ♥ ♥

10 hours ago, niq8803 said:

You are welcome.

I think generally the public will never want to watch this kind of thing unless it's a women talk show or health programs.  That's why that scene was edited out before the final broadcast but they did throw out the clips prior before the Friday episode (to attract ratings).  There is also another clip, scene inside the car where she actually swears in Chinese and asked Baron to speed it up to overtake Leon's car (when both cars are side by side) and said "oh s8it" (in English) when Leon took off first!  Baron said it's ok to let a senior go first because it will not make much difference to the timing! These scenes were not shown and due to this, Baron has been attacked for not being gentleman enough for her!  I'm not bashing anybody here but these were the actual scenes which was edited out.  Personally I can understand why Baron is pissed because of the unfavorable flags result (angry at himself more and have to overcome his phobia at the same time).

Clips on the menstrual cycle http://weibo.com/p/230444c3e6ff4c4564941f3b36852e0efcb198

Yes, there are articles such as what Niq posted but if you read all of the recent articles from China's media, I would say a good 80% are all giving him favorable to very complimenting reporting. Please remember when he had the Sina interview, the first variety show promo spectacles about him not getting along with JuJu was headlined...so forth, he explained in that interview, they're all friends and have bonded like a family (like a project family) vibe. Also, from all the fans who have followed them through all the overseas segments, they have said, the cast get along quite well, though River mostly hang out with the guys, his interactions with JuJu in particular is friendly, they at times, would joke around, other female members are also in a very nice atmosphere. Of course, if people choose to read only the negatives and turn it into lots of talking points then who's to blame. 

@t0pino The dogs are in Taiwan and he usually doesn't stay long after a project is completed in China, he heads straight back to Taiwan. His mom is the caretaker (and maybe Megan too now :) ) and it's one of the reasons why she doesn't want him to adopt anymore. Though she has cats, Megan is actually a dog person too, in an interview 2-3 years ago, she specially said she loves dogs because they are simple and look right into your heart, also said she hopes to find a man who has "doggy" eyes, untainted and look right into her. Some probably didn't took note of this but of the group of Bromance pics River posted one time, she liked one photo, it was the one River took with Jupi (the dog YN owned with ZR), his eyes were just like Jupi's :P

3 hours ago, Watoshimi-Kairou said:

❤ 116,133 ❤

@junerain7 - HOW DID I MISS YOUR FANFICTION?! I'm crying because of feelings T_T //happy tears, happy tears. I love the way you write their emotions; such amazing depth! It's giving my stomach happy butterfly-like feelings :wub: And I just love, love, love the way you described her making coffee. So much detail! Makes my usual [insert instant coffee]+[add hot water] seem so depressing >_< 

Gahh! I really wanted to comment on your blog/site instead of here, but it wouldn't let me for some reason >_> I hope this is okay :sweatingbullets:

Thank you so much for sharing your work with us ♥ ♥ ♥

You are adorable. Of course bffs are free to comment here as well as in my blog. My joy is doubled when someone appreciates my work and it also encourages me to do more. So, thank you Gahh! (FYI, ga is short for "pang-ga" our vernacular endearment which means "love") 

I know a bit about coffee since we sometimes brew the local Arabica variety. I personally think that brewed coffee which you brew yourself has more soul to it than other coffee. Maybe that's why Megan likes gourmet coffee, and now, River. Hehehe... It takes some time to make it, so usually we just go for instant coffee. Can feel you there.

To all the BFFs who took time to visit my blog and read "COFFEE KISSES & GINGER TEASES", thank you! 

7 hours ago, t0pino said:

R.I.P NARUTO hahahahaha!

Oh no! I hope River's in still in! 

@Brutaliskhero29OreHcziLztruV Thanks so much for posting the video xD

Shared this on the River thread but I thought it merited saying here too :P Am I the only one who kept giggling at the ornamental sculpture he has directly to the left of his Al Pacino poster behind his bed. River, wtf is that?

I like how Megan described our Co-Captains as "皇額娘" (Huáng é niáng ~ Imperial/Royal Mother) to replaced "親媽" (Qīn mā ~ ChuYan CP Real Mother), and instead of ChuChu which she used in her birthday thank you post, this time she refers him as "學長" (Senior) which all of us know he used this as part of his opening confession at the Fan Meeting! :wub:

The "you are a warm guy" (3x) declaration is actually a very strong boost for her Senior who is competing in the race! Lollipop moment! B)

*118791*

Archived