Quantcast
akinahana89

[Official] ❀ Du Zifeng x Pi Yanuo | Baron Chen x Megan Lai ❀ [Bromance Couple]

Hi BFFs!  I finally finished my first RM fan fiction :wub: 

This is to celebrate the 1st couple weibo posts of our dear RM. Weeeeeehhhhhhh! :D:D:D:D:D

Aherm.. Aherm.... In the manner of many well-loved stories, old and new, this fan fiction, entitled: "COFFEE KISSES GINGER TEASES" was inspired by real events and people, none other but our beloved Chen Chu He & Lai Ya Yen as viewed and expanded in a true shipper's heart and mind. I hope that you will greatly enjoy it. Should you find some things familiar, it's because I have taken the liberty to infuse all our squeal-worthy posts, comments and thoughts into the story. Squeal with me. Giggle with me. Gasp with me... as we  fall in love again with our RM 1314! :heart::heart::heart:

Here's a teaser : 

Spoiler

The soft chime of the cup, coming in contact with the saucer, summoned him back to the present. She was pouring coffee in the cup, and having filled it, pushed it to him. He took the cup and thanked her. The first wave of aroma filled his senses and he relished it. He noticed that she did not pour herself a cup. He was the first to break their silence.

"Aren't you drinking your coffee?"

"I would rather have this tonight." She was holding a mug of light honey-colored liquid. He didn't notice her preparing it.

"What is that?"

"I need it for my throat. Ginger tea with honey. You should try it some other time. It's good for sore throat."

He chuckled as a thought entered his mind.

"Finally, now I know what I've been tasting on your lips!"

"What taste?!! La! What are you even talking about?" She was laughing and rolling her eyes. She also was avoiding his gaze. "Concentrate on your coffee! It's going to get cold."

He obligingly took a sip but never averted his eyes from her face. He was immensely enjoying her reaction and the deepening blush that was spreading across her cheeks.

If you want to read the full story, you may click the link below. Better to read it while you are alone but it would be best to read it with a fellow BFF. Have a fabulous week!

https://junerain7.wordpress.com/2016/04/18/coffee-kisses-ginger-teases/

• Like 23

1 hour ago, JennG25ks said:

@niq8803 thank you what a great start to Monday!  

It looks like from all the posts that her musical is doing well.  A very happy thing:)!

Have a cultural question for anyone is it normal to be so open in public specifically on TV by women celebrities in China about personal things?  I found it weird that his partner would comment and also how do you respond to that?  I like how River just addressed the rules that both of them had to participate.   Just wanted to know as I don't think even like on shows like Survivor have I ever heard a girl mention this topic.  Thanks!

You are welcome.

I think generally the public will never want to watch this kind of thing unless it's a women talk show or health programs.  That's why that scene was edited out before the final broadcast but they did throw out the clips prior before the Friday episode (to attract ratings).  There is also another clip, scene inside the car where she actually swears in Chinese and asked Baron to speed it up to overtake Leon's car (when both cars are side by side) and said "oh s8it" (in English) when Leon took off first!  Baron said it's ok to let a senior go first because it will not make much difference to the timing! These scenes were not shown and due to this, Baron has been attacked for not being gentleman enough for her!  I'm not bashing anybody here but these were the actual scenes which was edited out.  Personally I can understand why Baron is pissed because of the unfavorable flags result (angry at himself more and have to overcome his phobia at the same time).

Clips on the menstrual cycle http://weibo.com/p/230444c3e6ff4c4564941f3b36852e0efcb198

• Like 15

4 minutes ago, niq8803 said:

You are welcome.

I think generally the public will never want to watch this kind of thing unless it's a women talk show or health programs.  That's why that scene was edited out before the final broadcast but they did throw out the clips prior before the Friday episode (to attract ratings).  There is also clip, scene inside the car where she actually swears in Chinese and asked Baron to speed it up to overtake Leon's car (when both cars are side by side) and said "oh s8it" (in English) when Leon took off first!  Baron said it's ok to let a senior go first because it will not make much difference to the timing! These scenes were not shown and due to this, Baron has been attacked for not being gentleman enough for her!  I'm not bashing anybody here but these were the actual scenes which was edited out.  Personally I can understand why Baron is pissed because of the unfavorable flags result (angry at himself more and have to overcome his phobia at the same time).

tsk..tsk...tsk...tsk.. i dont wanna talk..  i might curse someone.. hahahaha! ^_^ PEACE OUT!

• Like 4

17 hours ago, amyam01220 said:

Im with ya on that part! And also thank you for creating their kiss scene GIFs!! Theyre wonderful reminders of why we stay so strong for RM :blush: and lets keep it that way ;p

=--------

And with all this commotion about Baron calling Megan beautiful, I'm here singing 美 - 王力宏 (Beautiful by Wang LeeHom). It's an upbeat, happy-go-lucky kinda song.

Some lyrics: 

[你這麼美 你這麼媚......
You're so beautiful, you're so flattering

你這麼美 你這麼美 美 美 妹妹
You're so beautiful, you're so beautiful, beautiful beautiful little sister

其它的 我都看不見....]
I can't see anything else :wub:

*hugs* agree with you~ these are reminders of how we started... let's keep this ship strong and sailing~ ahhh.. Thank you for sharing these really nice lyrics.. :wub:

16 hours ago, littlesame said:

She likes red and purple but we didn't just picked purple, we studies the flower language and accented with other flowers to resemble her personality and our love; of course RM love too hehe ;) 

Love them!!!!

The flowers are really beautiful and elegant.. I am really amazed by the efforts  you guys have done~~~ ♥♥♥♥♥ Aaaaaaand! Thank you for loving the gifs hihi :wub:;)

15 hours ago, JennG25ks said:

@chunrren10 those moments are so tender and awesome.  My personal favorite is the behind the scenes of the motorbike kiss.  There is a level of fun and caring it really feels like a glimpse behind a closed door.  Thanks for sharing!

So true.. it's is a personal favorite of mine too.. I felt all the emotions they had there.. really sweet and calming... you're welcome! 

13 hours ago, junerain7 said:

@chunrren10 your gifs are awesome! 

Thank you so much! ♥♥♥♥♥

1 hour ago, niq8803 said:

Megan updated her Weibo today thanking everyone ... especially this very important person who commented on her post earlier:

謝謝學長,在首演完不忘隔海傳來溫暖,你的留言我找了好久,因為被大家洗版了,我哭哭是因為我現在是女孩了(嚇到了吧),還有,你是暖男你是暖男你是暖男。

Thank you Senior (referring to Baron as he's her senior in high school), you didn't forget to sent me warm wishes from across the ocean during my opening performance, I was searching for your comment for a long time since everyone has been commenting.  I cried because I'm now a girl (surprised right?) and also, you are a warm guy, you are a warm guy, you are a warm guy! (very important have to emphasized 3x)  This is her way of telling the whole world that to her, he is a warm guy and all of us know that he only warms the person he likes!

I was notified by weibo that Megan has a new post and when I read it.. I really felt sooooo giddy when I was reading the part for her 學長! Thank you for sharing your translation! :wub:

• Like 18

1 hour ago, niq8803 said:

Megan updated her Weibo today thanking everyone ... especially this very important person who commented on her post earlier:

謝謝學長,在首演完不忘隔海傳來溫暖,你的留言我找了好久,因為被大家洗版了,我哭哭是因為我現在是女孩了(嚇到了吧),還有,你是暖男你是暖男你是暖男。

Thank you Senior (referring to Baron as he's her senior in high school), you didn't forget to sent me warm wishes from across the ocean during my opening performance, I was searching for your comment for a long time since everyone has been commenting.  I cried because I'm now a girl (surprised right?) and also, you are a warm guy, you are a warm guy, you are a warm guy! (very important have to emphasized 3x)  This is her way of telling the whole world that to her, he is a warm guy and all of us know that he only warms the person he likes!

@niq8803 I'm so happy with your post.  :blush: It was the final source of inspiration which I needed to complete our RM fan fiction. Thank you! 

• Like 9

10 minutes ago, junerain7 said:

@niq8803 I'm so happy with your post.  :blush: It was the final source of inspiration which I needed to complete our RM fan fiction. Thank you! 

Feel the inspiration... feel the breeze of inspiration.. the scent of inspiration.. the warm touch of inspiration.. what else?! hehehehe!

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, niq8803 said:

Personally I can understand why Baron is pissed because of the unfavorable flags result (angry at himself more and have to overcome his phobia at the same time).

Same here! As someone who is also afraid of heights, I can understand how much emotional work Baron actually had put in for those scenes but she cared more about showing off pictures of her thigh -_- I was honestly so irritated when she started doing that because when I was subtitling the video based on your translations, I noted Chu He honestly sounded panicked when the platform started to tilt and he said "Zhu Zhu don't move!"

But Megan doesn't care what the netizens think and I feel like she said "you're a warm guy" three times to affirm to netizens that River is a genuinely warm person and not to believe everything they see on air. Oh and to cheer River up as well, standing up for her man :wub:

• Like 12

1 minute ago, hyukjaeismine said:

Same here! As someone who is also afraid of heights, I can understand how much emotional work Baron actually had put in for those scenes but she cared more about showing off pictures of her thigh -_- I was honestly so irritated when she started doing that because when I was subtitling the video based on your translations, I noted Chu He honestly sounded panicked when the platform started to tilt and he said "Zhu Zhu don't move!"

But Megan doesn't care what the netizens think and I feel like she said "you're a warm guy" three times to affirm to netizens that River is a genuinely warm person and not to believe everything they see on air. Oh and to cheer River up as well, standing up for her man :wub:

DAMN RIGHT CHU ARE!

• Like 4

@junerain7, congratulations for your 1st ChuYan fan fic posted. I am impressed by how powerfully stimulating ChuYan is to most of us shippers. And they are so lovable themselves .

• Like 9

Please continue to vote guys, the 2nd and 3rd are competing against each other and fast chasing up on the numbers!  There are 2 more weeks before the closing date on 1/5/2016.  Our DuPi couple must be the winner! Must be the winner! Must be the winner!

http://event.setn.com/fun/tvcouple

*113493*

E6Y0P8k.jpg

• Like 16

17 hours ago, littlesame said:

She likes red and purple but we didn't just picked purple, we studies the flower language and accented with other flowers to resemble her personality and our love; of course RM love too hehe ;) 

Love them!!!!

Purple Tulip ? XD 

If i not wrong . River also like the RED color . 

Thank you for you sharing. <3

• Like 5

@junerain7 thanks for your support *hugs* I also cant wait to read yours! RM has definitely brought inspiration and sparkles to us ^^ jia-you!

@niq8803 Thanks for the translation!! madw my day alreadyy :) 

My monday just started, it will be a long week but at least my heart for RM is feeling , "bubbbly, happy, lovey-dovey wonderfuls"  for those two tee here 

And stating something 3 times emphasizes its importance! Am I right RM?!'  :heart: 

• Like 7

A new video shared by ShowBiz. 

And a reminder: there's an ongoing project regarding River's birthday on 9 may. All the info at bromancefansproject.blogspot.com.

Question: who's taking care of the dog while his master's travelling around the world filming his reality show?

• Like 18

14 minutes ago, t0pino said:

Question: who's taking care of the dog while his master's travelling around the world filming his reality show?

His home that he pet his dog is located in Taiwan or China?

OR DID YOU MEAN THIS 

XmSq1Dh.jpg

• Like 7

16 minutes ago, LoveNuo0126 said:

OR DID YOU MEAN THIS 

I totally forgot about that. ;)

I was just thinking that Megan seems to be more a cat person.

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, t0pino said:

A new video shared by ShowBiz. 

And a reminder: there's an ongoing project regarding River's birthday on 9 may. All the info at bromancefansproject.blogspot.com.

@t0pino Thank you for the vid...

Baron is really unique notice the ROUND bed. :phew:

Also Thank you to @littlesame @amyam01220 @niq8803 @autumntree for all goodies and translations. :wub:

• Like 10

@hyukjaeismine I didn't even connect Megan posting he is a warm guy 3 times. Just thought it was in reference to in the behind the scenes when she jokingly said he wasn't nice to her.  But it now makes total sense.  Not only an affirmation almost that she knows him best but also kind of like a comforting pat on the back to ignore the mean people.  Thanks for sharing and pointing that out!

• Like 7

❤ 116,133 ❤

@junerain7 - HOW DID I MISS YOUR FANFICTION?! I'm crying because of feelings T_T //happy tears, happy tears. I love the way you write their emotions; such amazing depth! It's giving my stomach happy butterfly-like feelings :wub: And I just love, love, love the way you described her making coffee. So much detail! Makes my usual [insert instant coffee]+[add hot water] seem so depressing >_< 

Gahh! I really wanted to comment on your blog/site instead of here, but it wouldn't let me for some reason >_> I hope this is okay :sweatingbullets:

Thank you so much for sharing your work with us ♥ ♥ ♥

• Like 8