Quantcast
akinahana89

[Official] ❀ Du Zifeng x Pi Yanuo | Baron Chen x Megan Lai ❀ [Bromance Couple]

4 hours ago, hyukjaeismine said:

Saw baronsfanclub post this video on facebook, it seems to be on Race the World's partner switch? I think it explains why Zhu Zhu and River continue to be partnered but could some wonderful BFF translate why that happens? :3

http://v.ent.163.com/video/2016/4/P/K/VBK2ON4PK.html#from=search

I do not know why I feel reluctant to clik on the above link. :(

However never feel reluctant to vote vote and keep voting

***122999***

• Like 8

@azihan5, i thought i was the only one who didn't want to watch the video clip. Actually saw the early part and then i stopped. But to be a fan means, to accept whatever he decided, either by mistake or intentionally, in my opinion that is. Whether this choice will bury him or not, we will see later. ......still can't bring myself to watch the video though.:sweatingbullets:

• Like 13

@amyam01220, thank you for the traslation. Today i was rewatching all the episodes at high speed... because i wanted to see them kissing. They looked so natural while kissing... i feel like a stalker on their dates.

• Like 13

River is about to board the flight heading to Rome from Amsterdam, they will be there about 2 days max, hope some fans get to see him there~

Good luck to you!

• Like 23

5 minutes ago, littlesame said:

River is about to board the flight heading to Rome from Amsterdam, they will be there about 2 days max, hope some fans get to see him there~

Good luck to you!

I was hoping they would come to Paris, but seems very unlikely...

• Like 9

58 minutes ago, littlesame said:

Good luck to you!

River's Hashtag #WISHYOUWEREHERE hahahaha.. in my dreamss... hOping for reality.. chOz!

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Brutaliskhero29OreHcziLztruV said:

@Sheila Marie Green HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!! *tap2x in the back* feeling better ? ^_^ BARON! HUG MY FWEND HERE WILL YOU! and MEGAN SMILE FOR HER OK! hahahahah! (demanding FAN) lolz

Hey sis! I'm not a cry baby! Just feeling unease..... that's all! I just want my megan to be happy not to be stressed up! Whatever he decide and do.....I hope lai will be strong and always believe.......:flushed:

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Sheila Marie Green said:

Hey sis! I'm not a cry baby! Just feeling unease..... that's all! I just want my megan to be happy not to be stressed up! Whatever he decide and do.....I hope lai will be strong and always believe.......:flushed:

TRUST! ^_^ remove the unease in your bOdy ^_^ and insert the LOVE ^_^

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Brutaliskhero29OreHcziLztruV said:

TRUST! ^_^ remove the unease in your bOdy ^_^ and insert the LOVE ^_^

Gosh! I'm inserting it !!!!! But it doesn't fit ! What will Ido???? Do i have to remove my body and put the word "INSERT THE LOVE". ITHINK I LOOK STUPID THAT WAY!!!!!!:grimace: But thanks Brutalisk , You just calm my messy feeling!!!!! :dizzy:

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Sheila Marie Green said:

Gosh! I'm inserting it !!!!! But it doesn't fit ! What will Ido???? Do i have to remove my body and put the word "INSERT THE LOVE". ITHINK I LOOK STUPID THAT WAY!!!!!!:grimace: But thanks Brutalisk , You just calm my messy feeling!!!!! :dizzy:

did i say  LITERALLY?! hahahahaha! it dOesnt fit?! but wat if i said that put barOn n megan in to your system.. im sure it will FIT ...NOT LITERALLY hahahahaha! silly you... but anyway im happy that your feeling better ... hugs hugs hugs!

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Brutaliskhero29OreHcziLztruV said:

did i say  LITERALLY?! hahahahaha! it dOesnt fit?! but wat if i said that put barOn n megan in to your system.. im sure it will FIT ...NOT LITERALLY hahahahaha! silly you... but anyway im happy that your feeling better ... hugs hugs hugs!

Same to you sis !!! very much and totally , unbreakably super duper HUGS!!!!!!:glasses::heart: I NEED THIS SHADES TO PUT ON, SO THAT YOU WILL NOT SEE MY PANDA EYES FOR CRYING????? JOKE!!!

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Brutaliskhero29OreHcziLztruV said:

CAN'T BREATHE! hahahahahaha!

HEY! GET AN OXYGEN TANK WILL YOU ! BUT YOU HAVE TO SHARE IT !!! I NEEDED THAT TOO!!!! HA HA HA!:sweatingbullets: BUT KIDDING ASIDE . I feel there still more something will......make our life upside down !!! Many...... that will make our peace of mind turn into ????????. Hope i can bear it !!! :tears:

• Like 3

@niq8803 thanks for the translation.  He got stuck in the same politeness trap so many of us do.  Wow! He couldn't very well say you stink especially since the other teams were pretty clear on not wanting to be partners with her and the subtle hint to please choose someone else didn't work.  Makes me respect him even more hope he is able to succeed!

@littlesame so this means he avoided elimination? Thank you for the information about his dogs.  Really sweet that his mom dog sits.  In observing River all these years even though he says he is not good at communicating with girls he seems polite to them is that true?  Not sure if my question makes sense but he seems to be kind without being fawning and fake, but also if someone really doesn't want the truth they shouldn't ask him? Is that accurate?

• Like 12