akinahana89

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, LoveNuo0126 said:

100,000 VOTE !!! 

1UMpMqQ.jpg

at 100003 - next to my voting.. :)

After watching ep 2 of Race The World last night (Taiwan time), I'm so excited that he mentioned why did he want to coax her partner when she's not his girlfriend.. looking back to the video link that #Edith Fabian provided here, the way he treated Megan was different and he do cared her.. :wub: also his weibo message to her, so sweet.. hope to see more and more good progression for both of them!

2 hours ago, LoveNuo0126 said:

賴雅妍舞台劇淚崩 陳楚河親送呼呼:不管笑或哭一樣美
Megan Lai was a “crybaby” at the musical. Baron chen replied: Doesn’t matter if (you’re) smiling or crying, (you’re) still beautiful

From Bromance, Baron Chen and Megan Lai created a very heated discussion. Athough the drama has ended, but because of the romantic “DuPi love” many fans believe they are the most perfect on-screen couple of choice. Fans expressed to the two of them “be together!” Recently, the female (Megan) has been busy performing More than Words. She posted a series of photos of flower arrangements from fans on her Weibo, and wrote a message full of heart-felt emotion. Even though the male (Baron) was unable to attend, but he personally left her an 曖昧 “ambigious-relationship” jia-you message of support.

Last night, Megan used her actress identity to perform in the musical More than Words. It’s a musical based on 張雨生 Chang Yu-sheng’s story (He was a famous Taiwanese song writer composer in the late 1980’s-1990s). Via singing, and her moving voice, she was a able to exquisitely perform (the meaning of the songs and his story), which provoked the audience to laugh and cry. After the performance she was quite emotional upon receiving many Fan’s clubs flower arrangements, and she took photos of each and every one of them to post on Weibo and took care to list each Fan club’s names. She quite cherishes each note of support and encouragement given to her. This also caused fans to feel quite warm-hearted. 

However, amongst the flower arrangement phots that Megan posted, there was one message that particularly caught her eye, it turned out to be a message that Baron personally wrote for her, stating that during More than Words, she turned into a “ghost that loves to cry” (a colloquial term for cry-baby), but the reason that he left a message for her there was not because of this, but he wanted to give her words of encouragement! “妳是最棒的 - You are the best”. He also quite sweetly said “It doesn’t matter whether you are crying or smiling, you’re just as beautiful” This message full of “ambigious-love/relationship” caused a storm of excitement amongst Netizens. Fans firmly believe that the two have a very special relationship, causing them to scream “Hurry up and and reveal your relationship to the public!”

d1732515.jpg

Credit to ETtoday http://star.ettoday.net/news/682275

------ 

My shippers heart is so at ease now, so happy for them deep inside!!!  Jia-you! 加油 RM! 

:heart:

7 hours ago, littlesame said:

Here's the goodies we delivered and well received by Megan.

Please feel free to share the above and tag River and Megan.

I first shared the idea & blueprint with our original Int'l project team's France admin and the local LA Best Team, posted the announcement, procedures and related details to the contact people in different countries. Tammie already had important involvement in another RM 楚妍 project so her time was completely occupied on it. 

Time management is critical, execution immediately was sent. My friend M and I shared work in finding a very credible shop that also knows a lil creativity, let's just say we scored well. For nearly 5 straight nights, the shop, my friend and I went back and forth on all the details, I had to spend my sleeping hours to sync with their shop hours, from floral language, Megan's personalities, what she doesn't like, the visual presentation, and the subtle but important elements that either make or break the arrangement. Meanwhile, with a few fans' help following up and gathering letters/msg from all over the world, the card was coming together. Then I ran into stationary issues requiring immediate change of ideas, coming up with new designs and cost effective materials to polish the feel and look of the card gifts, while making sure all fit nicely into the new concept. The floral arrangement was completed, as it turned out the owner likes Megan very much and so touched at the amount of effort made and time invested from the Int'l fans she promised she will do whatever she can to assured it won't disappoint.

The delivery was very punctual, she went the extra yard to ask staff she knew from the venue to forward the Int'l fans project to our lady. The owner went back later to confirmed the message was well received, then without our request returned last night to make sure it was still fresh and looking presentable; isn't she just too sweet.

Here's the thankful thought going out to all of you who participated even though we are a non-labeled, small and people from different corners of the world. But isn't this part of what makes River & Megan's love so special? Different paths crossing as one in a wondrous timing, like all of us, from all walks of life, speaking different languages, cultures and backgrounds yet we are united in giving RM 楚妍 our blessing as one pure beating heart; affinity is what we share and should cherish as we move forward in our upcoming rallies. I simply want to give thanks to all the fans who wrote, who donated and who promoted the rally on behalf of River and Megan. All of you are lovely people and thank you for supporting the projects, of course loving River and Megan. There's no hierarchy here, just lots of Int'l fans of different continents ❤️❤️ River & Megan~

I will share more stories later as it's already in my early AM here. The floral pics will be sent to the fans and feel free to post or share wherever you wish, don't forget to tell others to join our upcoming RM 楚妍journey. The card gift pics will be send to you all shortly as well.

Remember to keep on Gei-Yu 給予 to those are in your lives and share the nice qualities RM 楚妍 possess~

Please start submitting your messages to Megan as we prepared the second Megan's musical rally. She's now familiar with our Int'l project and it's our hope you all will show your support by writing something long or short to her, remember to include your country so she knows :D 

Here is the email address: 

bromance.fans.project@gmail.com

真的辛苦你们了!! Thank you so much to you and to all those who are working with you to accomplish all these projects.. I am really really grateful! I am so happy to be part of this group and be able to participate, yes we are a small non-labeled group but I appreciate everything you guys are doing! RM International fans unite!! :D Anyway I highlighted that part of your post because I totally agree on every single word you've wrote, we are here to support River and Megan no hierarchy or whatsoever :D Let's continue to pour our love and support for RM楚妍.. and follow their journey. I am always excited for what's to come in the future.. also I am excited for every single projects announced here.. :) thank you really for all your 給予 and for everyone's 給予! 我们一起要加油!! Jia you to all of us and Jia you to River and Megan!! :heart:

5 hours ago, t0pino said:

@littlesame, Thank you dear, and thank you to everyone involved in this project and who made it successful. :heart:

Thank you to you too! For always keeping us posted and reminding us for the projects~ :heart:

Truly grateful to everyone here!! :wub:

1 hour ago, chunrren10 said:

@amyam01220 thank you for the article translation! Oh my :heart: is flying high up... never gonna get out of this RM pit! Haha! :wub:

Im with ya on that part! And also thank you for creating their kiss scene GIFs!! Theyre wonderful reminders of why we stay so strong for RM :blush: and lets keep it that way ;p

=--------

And with all this commotion about Baron calling Megan beautiful, I'm here singing 美 - 王力宏 (Beautiful by Wang LeeHom). It's an upbeat, happy-go-lucky kinda song.

Some lyrics: 

[你這麼美 你這麼媚......
You're so beautiful, you're so flattering

你這麼美 你這麼美 美 美 妹妹
You're so beautiful, you're so beautiful, beautiful beautiful little sister

其它的 我都看不見....]
I can't see anything else :wub:

Newbie here but a long term follower.

I've never followed and watched so much content about any actors as much as these two since I watched Bromance the week it finished airing! I binge watched it in days. 

I just wanted to add my penny's worth and how sweet and telling it is that River says he would not coax his Challenge partner because she was not his girlfriend and yet he posts a sweet encouraging message on Megan's weibo.

I'm watching and hoping for this pairing from afar but wonder if they are just themselves taking things slow because they are not even in the same country at the moment. Also telling is how he hasn't denied any closeness with Megan like he did (straightaway) with Amanda when rumours started that he had an affair with her because her interview shared that they knew each other from way back. Likewise, Megan hasn't denied anything - noneof the usual "we're just friends" excuses.

In the meantime, thank you everyone for all these pics, links, translations etc. I'm spending too much time rewatching everything! 

Welcome to the RM pitt @syl2 and I agree about the whole denying part. Also this message he so warmly placed on her weibo which usually they don't follow each other ....you know he knew what he was doing knowing the fans would see it and go nuts..... giving just enough hint that there may be something there and keeping us waiting and dying to know....he could have privately sent her a message yet he chose to place on her weibo for all of us to see how he feels!!!! :heart:

On 4/16/2016 at 2:26 AM, autumntree said:

@Watoshimi-Kairou

Aww!...I watched WZBQW too ^^ There is a difference between translating something you like and something you don't like afterall :P I'll support you if you ever wish to try translating again :D You have such high praise for me that I don't deserve! :oI just happen to have some time in the last 2 days and so many goodies were released over those 2 days, couldn't help but share with everyone here. Also, I procrastinate a lot and sometimes I just don't sleep that much which is bad :P Will be down with some work now though but there are more experienced and efficient translators here too :D 

Awwz, thank you so much! You're so kind! And I totally understand what you mean. Once I'm obsessed with something, I find myself ignoring more important things (like sleeping??!) to draw or write. But please take care of yourself <3 <3 The good thing about this thread is that there are so many people willing to help out <3

@amyam01220 - Thank you so much for the warm welcome <3 I'm so glad I found this thread. I just love watching and being part of such a passionate group of fans.

@syl2 - Welcome! This is also my first time really following actors >_< And to think I used to roll my eyes when my sister gets obsessed over shipping real life people together. Oooh, look at where I am now :P 

♥ 102,144 ♥

11 hours ago, LoveNuo0126 said:

@littlesame May i ask , the mostly of the flower for Megan are Purple color. She like that ?? 

She likes red and purple but we didn't just picked purple, we studies the flower language and accented with other flowers to resemble her personality and our love; of course RM love too hehe ;) 

10 hours ago, chunrren10 said:

@littlesame THANK YOU SO MUCH! For the early 给予! :wub: My :heart: cannot keep calm. Just. River you! I cannot! hahahaha! And of course our dearest Megan! Really happy for her! And OMG! Just seeing our country listed there is more than enough! Thank you guys for your efforts! :D 

Anywaaaaaaay! I wanna share these gifs I made yesterday... Coz I watched a video compilation of RM kiss scenes on Bromance (which I think was also shared here or in the Main thread of Bromance... not really sure! But really thankful to the one who shared it!).... Since we all are missing the two of them together... (right?) Here's a little 给予~~

These are some of my favorite scenes......

I love the gentleness they showed here... :heart:

17-1_zpsytlkdtei.gif

17-2_zpsbfvrgpef.gif

I love the way he proposed~

18-1_zpsucgaxpc5.gif

And how they kissed here..... ♥

18-2_zpsxibakjo0.gif

And of course Megan's smile... just like a real wife.... :wub:

18-3_zpsazjpnmut.gif

AND THIS IS MY MOST FAVORITE SCENE!! MOTORBIKE KISS!! :wub:

19-1_zpsb3laafzo.gif

19-2_zpsehkzlyet.gif

Enjoy~ :heart::blush:

Love them!!!!

8 hours ago, autumntree said:

Hi @littlesame Sorry for the lapse with overlooking this, it was shared by fans and I just went ahead to translate it as I saw it on other fansites as well (not trying to make any excuses!). Thank you for the reminder :) 

Thanks for always sharing stuff, translating and spending time and effort with the projects for RM as well :heart:

I'll be more careful next time, I read through the whole thread but am still trying to figure out what can or can't be shared as well as the crediting the original owners. Although it's frustrating for you, thank you for reminding us as fans, we wouldn't want this thread to be blacklisted >_<

If anyone else notices anything that me sharing something that is not supposed to be shared please let me know!! ^_^

I understand you have good intend and when you saw others are sharing them, you just followed suit. You may be a new River fan, not familiar with how China fandom works in general, if you see watermarks on any material, don't share elsewhere unless you have their permissions, even if it's a news article, watermarks=no sharing. So it's best you personally source the materials. With his China FC and Taiwan FC, here some rules all fans need to keep in mind. They don't like CP fans, period, so don't leave any CP comments. You can share their pics with credit but chatroom context is absolutely prohibited. Of course how much fans want to listen and respect the rules is for each individual's to decide. Like you said, some fans can care less about rules, just want to have first hand info for their own intend, such act is disrespectful to the artists themselves. Thank you for the effort.

Hope you will join us in the upcoming projects and let RM feel your support!

5 hours ago, hyukjaeismine said:

@littlesame I shared those images first on the thread so it was totally my fault. I saw them on Weibo and thought it was fine :( Sorry about that! And thank you for constantly reminding us!

I understand, just know not all fans respect rules whether they make sense or not is another thing. Only the two FC can post the chatroom context but no one can share them outside the sites. You're welcome to post the link though ;) 

8 hours ago, christinag said:

Welcome to the RM pitt @syl2 and I agree about the whole denying part. Also this message he so warmly placed on her weibo which usually they don't follow each other ....you know he knew what he was doing knowing the fans would see it and go nuts..... giving just enough hint that there may be something there and keeping us waiting and dying to know....he could have privately sent her a message yet he chose to place on her weibo for all of us to see how he feels!!!! :heart:

I agree with you, @christinag there are gestures that river shows for the fans to see, even statements to hear, and only for the two of them to share. It's up to us shippers to discern what the situation between them really is..as for me, there's one thing I'm very sure of, they love and care for each other, period! And I like that,period!

1 hour ago, syl2 said:

I've never followed and watched so much content about any actors as much as these two since I watched Bromance the week it finished airing! I binge watched it in days.

@syl2 Welcome here~ :D It's the same for me, I've never fallen into such a pit before :sweatingbullets: and I binge watched so many clips of them when Bromance ended.

1 hour ago, christinag said:

I agree about the whole denying part. Also this message he so warmly placed on her weibo which usually they don't follow each other ....you know he knew what he was doing knowing the fans would see it and go nuts..... giving just enough hint that there may be something there and keeping us waiting and dying to know....he could have privately sent her a message yet he chose to place on her weibo for all of us to see how he feels!!!! :heart:

Precisely! River's making all CY cp fans go a little crazy with anticipation yet we're enjoying it so much~

1 hour ago, Watoshimi-Kairou said:

Once I'm obsessed with something, I find myself ignoring more important things (like sleeping??!) to draw or write. But please take care of yourself <3 <3 The good thing about this thread is that there are so many people willing to help out <3

@Watoshimi-Kairou Take care of yourself too!! Sleep is very important to me so even if I lose sleep sometimes, I'll try and get it back :P Already back to sleeping early and waking early! :D There are so many friendly and great people here which is part of the reason I decided to join the thread ^_^ (well, the other part is that it's a English-typing community for DuPi & ChuYan cp) :blush:

51 minutes ago, littlesame said:

I understand you have good intend and when you saw others are sharing them, you just followed suit. You may be a new River fan, not familiar with how China fandom works in general, if you see watermarks on any material, don't share elsewhere unless you have their permissions, even if it's a news article, watermarks=no sharing. So it's best you personally source the materials. With his China FC and Taiwan FC, here some rules all fans need to keep in mind. They don't like CP fans, period, so don't leave any CP comments. You can share their pics with credit but chatroom context is absolutely prohibited. Of course how much fans want to listen and respect the rules is for each individual's to decide. Like you said, some fans can care less about rules, just want to have first hand info for their own intend, such act is disrespectful to the artists themselves. Thank you for the effort.

Hope you will join us in the upcoming projects and let RM feel your support!

@littlesame Thanks for the in-depth explanation, I didn't know anything you mentioned except that they don't like CP fans! Will definitely keep these things in mind ^_^ 

@hyukjaeismine Thanks for PM-ing me :) 

Congratulations for breaking the 100000 mark for DuPi cp voting everyone~ It's at 102463 now :D 

Archived