[Drama 2016-2017] Hwarang 화랑

Seiran029

I was hoping for happy ending for all of these guys but it's inevitable that someone might die since these guys are Hwarangs (Flower Warriors) and they're risking their lives to protect the Royal family and their country.

I'm going bring more tissues and be ready for possible sad and tragic situation.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ugh, I am sooo ready for this drama to come out~ All these teasers are killing me on the inside... Just two more weeks until I can see my Park Hyung Sik <3 <3 after the long wait :wub: (And Minho too :3)

On 11/30/2016 at 1:05 AM, rating20 said:

Hi.!I'm new here..I was really excited to watch this movie!!!!I hope it will came out soon~~hihihi..this was my first forum I join so I was a bit concerned about my english cuz it was not my first language..:sweatingbullets:

Welcome! :) You're not the only one who is super excited to watch this drama! No worries about your English and Welcome once again!

annyeong chinhus, i definetly watch this drama, the teaser successfully tease me with park seo joon, i curious how will he potray his role in fusion saeguk for the first time, he is my favourite actor since kill me heal me, then there's v with his first role in drama, this drama is promising....

‘HWARANG’ TO DROP SOONER THAN EXPECTED!

hwarang-poster

The first episode of ‘HWARANG‘ will air on December 16, 2016 at 10PM KST on KBS 2TV’s New Monday-Tuesday drama according to a drama division source.

Another source has also mentioned, “There is a lot of preparation going on in KBS for ‘Hwarang,’ with a separate promotional plan set up just for the drama. A lot of care is going into the drama as it is the drama division’s last highly-anticipated production this year following ‘Descendants of the Sun’ and ‘Moonlight Drawn by Clouds.””

Although the content of this special episode being aired is still being under discussion, fans are already excited!

Hwarang‘ will premiere Monday, December 19, 2016! Don’t forget to catch the Viki Exclusive on Viki!

http://k-popped.com/2016/12/hwarang-to-drop-sooner-than-expected/

GREAT NEWS!!!

Archived