[Drama 2016-2017] Hwarang 화랑

Seiran029

9 hours ago, furu.vu217 said:

Most buzzworthy actor on TV ( Feb 20 - 26 )

2)  Park Hyungsik ( SWDBS) /   8) Park Hyungsik (Hwarang)

9)  Park Seojoon (Hwarang)

Good Data Corporation, the company that analyzed the data, gathers information on dramas that are currently airing or scheduled to air. They collect the responses from netizens online through news sources, blogs, community sites, social media, and video references.

Thanks to @Amanda_HS for this info :wub:

Wow the data is showing us park seo joon was on #4 before... That makes me happy for uri sun woo:wub:, correct me if i wrong^_^

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So this weekend, I was missing my Hwarang boys.  Don't know why since we've all agreed that this drama just didn't deliver on the plot.  Maybe that's why I was missing them.  Anyway, I know that I'm late to the game, but just wanted to share that I watched 1 Night 2 Days where Park Seojun (Sunwoo), Choi Minho (Suho), and Park Hyungsik (Jinheung) appeared as guests.  It ran for 2 episodes and aired in  December and was HILARIOUS.  Up to the last minute, it was just so funny.  And you actually see the guys interacting, and just... poor Park Seojun.  If any of you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it.  Of course, not everything is funny, but most of it is funny enough, and the funny parts are so funny that it's worth a repeat or 2 or 3.

@jechoi1 i saw their 1N2D guesting and it was hilarious. i was hoping that Go Ara will be their morning angel so that she can promote the drama alongside the men, however, only glimpse we got of her is via her pics. as for missing the boys, i guess it can't be helped, no matter how disappointed we were with the plot. we became emotionally involved in their journeys so it's natural for us to feel a certain attachment for them and now go through sepanx. i've been missing them as well, including the girls (LDI, SYJ, and Go Ara). i most especially miss SMJ.

13 hours ago, mira08 said:
23 hours ago, furu.vu217 said:

Most buzzworthy actor on TV ( Feb 20 - 26 )

2)  Park Hyungsik ( SWDBS) /   8) Park Hyungsik (Hwarang)

9)  Park Seojoon (Hwarang)

Good Data Corporation, the company that analyzed the data, gathers information on dramas that are currently airing or scheduled to air. They collect the responses from netizens online through news sources, blogs, community sites, social media, and video references.

Thanks to @Amanda_HS for this info :wub:

Wow the data is showing us park seo joon was on #4 before... That makes me happy for uri sun woo:wub:, correct me if i wrong^_^

thank you so much for sharing!! I'm so happy!! :wub: 

12 hours ago, jechoi1 said:

So this weekend, I was missing my Hwarang boys.  Don't know why since we've all agreed that this drama just didn't deliver on the plot.  Maybe that's why I was missing them.  Anyway, I know that I'm late to the game, but just wanted to share that I watched 1 Night 2 Days where Park Seojun (Sunwoo), Choi Minho (Suho), and Park Hyungsik (Jinheung) appeared as guests.  It ran for 2 episodes and aired in  December and was HILARIOUS.  Up to the last minute, it was just so funny.  And you actually see the guys interacting, and just... poor Park Seojun.  If any of you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it.  Of course, not everything is funny, but most of it is funny enough, and the funny parts are so funny that it's worth a repeat or 2 or 3.

hhhhhhhhhh yes I watched them way back when they 1st aired them and they were supper hillarious and felt so sorry for Park So Joon's bad luck!! why can't he win in anything even in food choices!! :lol: 

MVs!! :wub: 

Spoiler

Finally, it's the 200 pages! 

Since PHS in new drama, the transition period is much easier. While i miss the Hwarang, i can easily transit to his new drama. And SMJ's sidekick Pa Oh also in the same drama. 

I prefer PSJ in present day drama. In sageuk, he looks rough . His appearance was better in She Was Pretty n kill me heal me. 

Hello everyone, how are you dealing with the post-Hwarang depression? This Mon and Tues, I felt so empty, like I was missing something.

Still angry with the production team for not releasing the background music when SMJ strides into the throne room, so the last few days, I had been gathering parts of it and patched it up. After doing it, I really salute those who are working professionally in audio/film editing line, cause this almost drives me crazy :crazy:.

I am amateur in this, sorry it's not a good video. I made it a little longer than what we usually heard.

2 hours ago, an-naum said:

Since PHS in new drama, the transition period is much easier. While i miss the Hwarang, i can easily transit to his new drama. And SMJ's sidekick Pa Oh also in the same drama. 

I prefer PSJ in present day drama. In sageuk, he looks rough . His appearance was better in She Was Pretty n kill me heal me. 

yes I'm happy to see our King and his fatheful guardian in a new drama :D 

I loved Park Seo Joon as Sun Woo ALOT!! modern days or sageuk looks he's sooooooooo handsome!! :love: 

1 hour ago, Ainee Etp said:

Hello everyone, how are you dealing with the post-Hwarang depression? This Mon and Tues, I felt so empty, like I was missing something.

Still angry with the production team for not releasing the background music when SMJ strides into the throne room, so the last few days, I had been gathering parts of it and patched it up. After doing it, I really salute those who are working professionally in audio/film editing line, cause this almost drives me crazy :crazy:.

I am amateur in this, sorry it's not a good video. I made it a little longer than what we usually heard.

great job chingu!!:thumbsup::wub: I love this BGM but I hate it at the same time!! it reminds me of Mak Moon and Moo Myung being attacked and Mk Moon's death in his arms and all sad moments!! *shadders* 

hhhhhhhhhhhhh Park Seo Joon was the master of bad luck in every game :lol: but he wasn't the only one to freeze in that freezing water, Park Hyung Sik and Choi Min Ho got there one way or another!! that's the true bromance!!  :lol: 

On 3/1/2017 at 10:52 PM, an-naum said:

Umm... Wasn't PSJ supposed to carry rough character in hwarang? SMJ is so smooth bcos he is a king with background of educated person... Sun woo is rough bcos he is dog bird... Both are great in carrying their characters in my opinion... Thats why sun woo and SMJ's friendship become so fabulous bcos of each other's difference... But rather than rough i would like to call sun woo as classic... Bcos to me he is my classic hero with pure heart... And bcos sun woo makes me fall for  ji seong joon and oh ri on too:wub:

But if 'rough' referred to his acting... I absolutely give him 99 from 100 (lol bias rate)... Bcos he is so perfect in portraying sun woo... I am glad PSJ decided to take this role... He chose to cross the safe line as an actor ... And once he said that he took job as an actor not just bcos money or popularity... But bcos he loves acting... What is a better answer than this we could get from an actor? In short words, sun woo is a precious treasure... For me at least:lol:

@sakura2016 Thanks for links of the beautiful clips:wub:... I am really amazed by these people's creativity and their love for hwarang... Hope i have more time to search and enjoy more clips of hwarang fanmade:)

11 hours ago, mira08 said:

Umm... Wasn't PSJ supposed to carry rough character in hwarang? SMJ is so smooth bcos he is a king with background of educated person... Sun woo is rough bcos he is dog bird... Both are great in carrying their characters in my opinion... Thats why sun woo and SMJ's friendship become so fabulous bcos of each other's difference... But rather than rough i would like to call sun woo as classic... Bcos to me he is my classic hero with pure heart... And bcos sun woo makes me being in love with ji seong joon and oh ri on too:wub:

But if 'rough' referred to his acting... I absolutely give him 99 from 100 (lol bias rate)... Bcos he is so perfect in portraying sun woo... I am glad PSJ decided to take this role... He chose to cross the safe line as an actor ... And once he said that he took job as an actor not just bcos money or popularity... But bcos he loves acting... What is a better answer than this we could get from an actor? In short words, sun woo is a precious treasure... For me at least:lol:

@sakura2016 Thanks for links of the beautiful clips:wub:... I am really amazed by these people's creativity and their love for hwarang... Hope i have more time to search and enjoy more clips of hwarang fanmade:)

and for me too!! :D loved your post and totally agree with you!! :thumbsup::heart:

you're most welcome chingu!! :D I hope we will find more new MV for our drama too!! :wub:

found this cute fan art!! :wub: 

cr: owner

and this :wub: 

OMO Sun Woo with Hwarang's Chief are reuinited!! :w00t: hhhhhhhh

cr: sjoon_iu

20 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

more MVs :wub: 

happy to see more new made videos about our drama and boys!! :wub: 

12 hours ago, mira08 said:

Happy too :wub:

Amazed too...and want to thank to all creators for their work :heart:

...but..how will i let it go ever with so many beautiful remainders??? :fearful:

1 hour ago, zagigirl said:

Happy too :wub:

Amazed too...and want to thank to all creators for their work :heart:

...but..how will i let it go ever with so many beautiful remainders??? :fearful:

don't let go then chingu!! :tongue: stay here with us for more time!! :wink: 

2 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

and for me too!! :D loved your post and totally agree with you!! :thumbsup::heart:

you're most welcome chingu!! :D I hope we will find more new MV for our drama too!! :wub:

found this cute fan art!! :wub: 

and this :wub: 

OMO Sun Woo with Hwarang's Chief are reuinited!! :w00t: hhhhhhhh

cr: sjoon_iu

As proven, Park Seo Joon looks the best in modern backdrop. :wub:

22 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

As proven, Park Seo Joon looks the best in modern backdrop. :wub:

hhhhhhhhh I LOVE him modern look or not!! :wink::love: 

chiguuuuuuuuuuuu/chingudeuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuul!! I found new chapters of Hwarang webtoon!! they are still updating new chapters, they updated new ones this week too!! :w00t::heart: 

chapter 20!! it showes Moo Mung's father being there when Mak Moon and Moo Myung were kids and he hitt theahjussi on his head to make him give the kids the rice balls!! and in present day it's him telling Moo Myung he can be the King and we see events we already saw and Meak Jong was there when Sun Woo fainted while being attacked by assassins?!! did he came back at that time?!! :tears::wub: 

http://page.kakao.com/viewer?productId=49507923&categoryUid=10&subCategoryUid=1000&navi=1&inkatalk=0&inChannel=0

Yeo Wool's chapter!! hhhhhhhhhhhh Yeo Wool is playful and smart with girls but he's not to be messed with by boys!! loved it!! :wub: 

http://page.kakao.com/viewer?productId=49536365&categoryUid=10&subCategoryUid=1000&navi=1&inkatalk=0&inChannel=0

hhhhhhhhhhhh so cute!! this chapter is after 3 years from Meak Jong becoming a King!! Meak Jong is still going around in public in comman clothes not king's attire for sure, Soo Yeon is like she used to be only see Ban Ryu and hitt/ignoe her brother (poor Soo Ho :lol:) and her parents find out about her and Ban Ryu and she deffended him like we know our girl and Soo Ho got his share from his mother who ants to marry him!! :lol: and Sun Woo is getting beaten up by Ah Ro for not coming home whenever he comes from his missions or something like that :lol: and Yeo Woo is (badly) instracting the new Hwarangs I think!! :lol: I love it so much!! :heart: 

http://page.kakao.com/viewer?productId=49536371&categoryUid=10&subCategoryUid=1000&navi=1&inkatalk=0&inChannel=0

2 hours ago, hazeljrr_c922 said:

Had to come back and like all those FMVs, they are all so good!  :)

As for PSJ's new Young Cop project, heol,  PSJ is in the police academy and Song Dong Il is a police professor.  Deja vu!  

hhhhhhhh yes!! hihihi 

:wub: 

cr: owners

Archived