[Drama 2016-2017] Hwarang 화랑

Seiran029

2 hours ago, Amanda_HS said:

Hyungsik and Taehyung

A date? Its a pity they hardly had any scenes together. So nice to see them meet up. 

perhaps PHS's way of making up to the maknae for missing the bts concert? i really miss seeing all of them together. hope the cast gets to go out together for dinner or something and upload a pic in their sns. it's usually just the boys who hang out, hope we get to see them with ara and da in in their next bonding session. :)

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 03/03/2017 at 3:00 PM, saeedeh said:

Another beautiful MV with PSJ` voice from the ost of drama kill me heal me.

And wish see them reunite again in a melodrama or romcom.:wub:

thank you so much for the MVs chingu!! :wub: 

another MV!! :wub: 

found this!! :D sadly I couldn't play it yet since I need facebook account to do that and I forgot the pass word of my account and I'm using y sister's laptop so I'll play it later when I make a new one!! :tongue: 

QUIZZES  POSTS  Which Hwarang cast member is

perfect for you?

revnewquiz_row17-1488512455.jpg

Which Hwarang cast member is perfect for you?

Have you been watching “Hwarang” lately and thought to yourself with among them has the same personality as yours? We got you! Find out who among the “Flower Knights” is your equal!

http://www.ilovekstars.com/quizzes/post/338/

On 3/7/2017 at 7:43 PM, sakura2016 said:

found this!! :D sadly I couldn't play it yet since I need facebook account to do that and I forgot the pass word of my account and I'm using y sister's laptop so I'll play it later when I make a new one!! :tongue: 

QUIZZES  POSTS  Which Hwarang cast member is

perfect for you?

Which Hwarang cast member is perfect for you?

Have you been watching “Hwarang” lately and thought to yourself with among them has the same personality as yours? We got you! Find out who among the “Flower Knights” is your equal!

http://www.ilovekstars.com/quizzes/post/338/

Why is it that I have not answer any question and already it's saying I am Moo Myung?

@Ainee Etp there must be some bug with the quiz. i also tried it and it was not working for me.

just realized that most of the main cast a good singing voice. PHS, PSJ, and V had all contributed to the OST, so that's already a given. below are clips of the other cast singing. i was not able to find a clip of do jihan though.

Minho

Go Ara

Jo Yoon Woo

it would've been great if they were also tapped to contribute in the OST. 

21 hours ago, jjoy84 said:

some fan made mvs that appeared in my recommended vids in youtube

7 hours ago, Ainee Etp said:
7 hours ago, jjoy84 said:

@Ainee Etp there must be some bug with the quiz. i also tried it and it was not working for me.

Thanks. I thought the quiz has suc

hhhhhhh I didn't really try it since it needed my face book account and I couldn't use it as I said earlier!! that's bad!! :blink: sorry!!:sweatingbullets:

7 hours ago, jjoy84 said:

just realized that most of the main cast a good singing voice. PHS, PSJ, and V had all contributed to the OST, so that's already a given. below are clips of the other cast singing. i was not able to find a clip of do jihan though.

Minho

Go Ara

Jo Yoon Woo

it would've been great if they were also tapped to contribute in the OST. 

thank you so much for sharing chingu!! :wub: I'm so happy to see my Soo Ho singing and having fun!! :wink::wub: and OMO!! I NEVER knew Go Ara and Jo Yoon Woo had a pretty voice too!! that's cheating!! how can they?!! :dizzy::wub: now we need to hear Do Ji Han's voice too!! :smirk:

I miss them!! all!! :wub::tears: 

cr: owners

12 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

thank you so much for sharing chingu!! :wub: I'm so happy to see my Soo Ho singing and having fun!! :wink::wub: and OMO!! I NEVER knew Go Ara and Jo Yoon Woo had a pretty voice too!! that's cheating!! how can they?!! :dizzy::wub: now we need to hear Do Ji Han's voice too!! :smirk:

I miss them!! all!! :wub::tears: 

you're welcome!

Jo Yoon Woo really surprised me as well. as for Ara, she had contributed to the OST of Reply 1994 before so, i was kinda aware that she can sing, just not that she can sing this well. i really liked her rendition of "At the Cross," for me, this is so much better than her cover of "Start" for Repy 1994 (at least in my opinion). as for Minho, guess he had proved his critics wrong in saying that he can't sing. he's actually good in that clip above. :)

34 minutes ago, jjoy84 said:

you're welcome!

Jo Yoon Woo really surprised me as well. as for Ara, she had contributed to the OST of Reply 1994 before so, i was kinda aware that she can sing, just not that she can sing this well. i really liked her rendition of "At the Cross," for me, this is so much better than her cover of "Start" for Repy 1994 (at least in my opinion). as for Minho, guess he had proved his critics wrong in saying that he can't sing. he's actually good in that clip above. :)

I didn't watch her drama so I didn't knew but yes I remember reading that she sung one of its OSTs and her voice here was really beautiful!! and Jo Yoon Woo's voice was really of a singer!! :wub: 

critics used to say that Min Ho can't sing when he's a famous singer in Shinee?!! that's shocking but yes he proved them wrong!! he has a really beautiful voice!! :wub: no I feel sad that not all of them made OSTs for the drama, that would have been great!! 

:wub: 

cr: owners

@sakura2016, Reply 1994 is a good drama. maybe you'd consider giving it a shot one of these days. i had to drop it before though, and haven't been able to continue it due to SLS. it is a pretty solid drama and Go Ara is at her best here.

for Minho, yeah, i read somewhere before that critics are saying that there are only 4 members of Shinee who are legit singers. guess who's the one they don't consider a singer? well, this video proves otherwise.

it would have been great if they all sang a song in the OST. perhaps a duet for PSJ and Ara, and another one for PHS and Ara, for their love themes. then all the boys could have sang a song as their bromance theme. it's a shame not to be able to use the singing talents of this talented cast.

1 minute ago, jjoy84 said:

@sakura2016, Reply 1994 is a good drama. maybe you'd consider giving it a shot one of these days. i had to drop it before though, and haven't been able to continue it due to SLS. it is a pretty solid drama and Go Ara is at her best here.

for Minho, yeah, i read somewhere before that critics are saying that there are only 4 members of Shinee who are legit singers. guess who's the one they don't consider a singer? well, this video proves otherwise.

it would have been great if they all sang a song in the OST. perhaps a duet for PSJ and Ara, and another one for PHS and Ara, for their love themes. then all the boys could have sang a song as their bromance theme. it's a shame not to be able to use the singing talents of this talented cast.

thank you for the recomandation :) I just want to ask wasn't the SLS in there caused by Yoo Yeon Seok?!! that will make it hard for me too then chingu, I feel like falling for him though I only watched few of his scenes in Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim!! :tongue: 

yes!! if they really thought otherwise they're proven completely wrong!! 

hhhhhhhhhh double/triple duet?!! you're greedy chingu!! :tongue: hhhhhhh yes that's sad but good thing we had 3 out of 6 (we don't know about Do Ji Han's talent voice yet) who gave us beautiful OSTs!! :D:wub: 

4 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

thank you for the recomandation :) I just want to ask wasn't the SLS in there caused by Yoo Yeon Seok?!! that will make it hard for me too then chingu, I feel like falling for him though I only watched few of his scenes in Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim!! :tongue: 

yes!! if they really thought otherwise they're proven completely wrong!! 

hhhhhhhhhh double/triple duet?!! you're greedy chingu!! :tongue: hhhhhhh yes that's sad but good thing we had 3 out of 6 (we don't know about Do Ji Han's talent voice yet) who gave us beautiful OSTs!! :D:wub: 

yup, Reply 1994 is the one with YYS. guess, i no longer need to explain why i never got over my heartbreak and haven't been able to finish that drama. LOL... 

yeah, guess i'm greedy. LOL. it's just a shame to have those talents go to waste. and i'm plenty curious how well their voices would blend together. :) but, you're right, 3 out of 6 aint bad. :)

25 minutes ago, jjoy84 said:

yup, Reply 1994 is the one with YYS. guess, i no longer need to explain why i never got over my heartbreak and haven't been able to finish that drama. LOL... 

yeah, guess i'm greedy. LOL. it's just a shame to have those talents go to waste. and i'm plenty curious how well their voices would blend together. :) but, you're right, 3 out of 6 aint bad. :)

hhhhhhhhh and now you're trying to break my heart chingu?!! :o hhhhhhhhhhh

you're right!! :) 

hhhhhhhhhhh I'll never stop laughing watching this!! :lol: 

cr: owner

12 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

hhhhhhhhh and now you're trying to break my heart chingu?!! :o hhhhhhhhhhh

you're right!! :) 

hhhhhhhhhhh I'll never stop laughing watching this!! :lol: 

cr: owner

this scene never fails to crack me up. LOL... 

nah, just setting your expectations in case you'd like to give Reply 1994 a shot. :)

Archived