Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

Guest aoikarin

starteeed.. but my connection sucks.. starts from future sceen in one office. husband keep using left hand. and the question is about hot kiss. They answered together but different answer.. just like an article of Baduk player and his wife.

Sung amma and appa are eating dinner. but no idea what they are talking about.. then, Taek is eating.. smiling crazily. He's so happy.. Choi appa and sung omma staring lovingly at him.

DS and her friend.. the convo why they are not going out..just becuase Childhood friend?

Guest aoikarin

3 wonder women ssammundong are eating and "disccusing" their husband.. Oops it's not 3.. DR's mom is there too.. Unbelievable!!
 but quickly excuse herself from Kim's house.

Taek go to see JH.. he's nervously waiting JH.. JH running to see him happily.. I think Taek and DS is "dating" but "not dating"

SW and BR scene.. SW agreed to date her.. BR smiled secretly.. and SW gives condition: Jondae,.. lag.. lag..

Guest aoikarin

Ok the convo between Taek and JH.. Taek keep smiling can't hide his happiness.. MY GOOOSH!!

He wants to confessed about the wallet.. and at liast he confessed. JH smiles knowingly.. and put Taek in easiness.. and ask him to eat.. I

Now, I want to know what DS's answer for the kiss.. because it will prove that the dreamy kiss isn't dream.

4 minutes ago, chocolatepizza said:

What did they say? I didn't catch it. And if it's not 1989, does that mean that kiss is just Taek's dream?

sorry i dunno korea but from what i see and understand they say different date and husband panic he get wrong