Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

The spoiler posted by @rembrandtz_5e20 makes so much sense.  I also agree that 

Spoiler

DS knows the guys love her (she knows about Taek because the kiss was real), but her whole issue is that she doesn't know how to keep the friendship together if she picked one or the other.  Honestly, regardless of who "wins" in the end, she still really loves both guys.  So much so she's willing to sacrifice her own happiness to keep her friendship with both of them.  All three of them feel the same about each other.  As this is a family drama more than a romance, this is what I expected.  

Now I want to know when she made her choice.....

Can't wait for Taek's flashback. :D  

• Like 21

@taeksun If only I can send a request to Na PD probably send him an email but I don't know korean language haha. That will be the best thing after this drama! That will surely be a big hit!

Hello Na PD we are calling ur attention I know ur thinking the same thing pls! kidnap them right away send them to my country hahaha jk :D

P.S I remember PBG from one of his interviews he said that this 2016 he would like to travel inside or outside S.Korea.

• Like 6

OMG, I just posted this in the wrong thread.  I've been having a lot of trouble with getting my posts written cause I get kicked out and end up in other threads or in the websites of the ads that keep poping up.  Thank goodness is wasn't a thread related to R88.  Anyway now that my heart is starting to get back to normal, just something I found interesting.

i looked up Lee CHong Ho (the Baduk player Choi Teak is based on) in Wikipedia.  The excerpt I took below sounds like they are describing TK.  If the bolded part is where the writer got some of her inspiration for the show they certainly did an amazing job.  Our opponents think they're winning now. :blush:

"Stone Buddha" is one of Lee's many nicknames. It derives from the fact that he always keeps a straight face and never smiles or frowns during a match. The nickname reflects his playing style as well. His reading ability is among the best in the world. If he said "I'm going to win by 1.5 point", then he did so. It gave him a honorable nickname, "God of calculation." He does not attack much and never plays "wild Go". He often wins by making his opponents think they are winning, only to gradually defeat them in the later stages of the game. He rarely kills large groups or makes a single move that decides the match. His endgame skill is one of the strongest in history.

• Like 24

2 minutes ago, ddlova said:

Even, I am Taekteam I believe that DS husband is JH. Just prepare myself like reply 1994 :tears:

You should have some faith. The TaekTantic was never supposed to sail this well or this far, but here we are....  :P

• Like 22

This drama is going to end, in couple of hours. Soon. I’m half of waiting this but half of wanting it will be lengthened.
But i need the result, and surely, want my ship reaches the land. So far, the kiss scene is the most amazing romantic one during 18 episodes. Although it looks like a dream but I won’t believe it’s a dream. And, although JH confessed, then denied it, i still feel afraid of swapping the role of male lead.

This is the craziest part admire the Reply Producer.

Smart, trolling and we know that all but we are eager to being trolled. Because they can make a very sensitive boy like Taek, besides a very cool man like Jung Hwan but only one amazing girl like Duk Sun and a very in-dream friendship of F5. Hat off PD nim.

Wait for your opened box!!!

And so happy to have you here, chingus, line group, insightful post and especially showed what I wanna see, hear and build up faith.

Non stop sailing!!!!

• Like 11

13 minutes ago, ddlova said:

Even, I am Taekteam I believe that DS husband is JH. Just prepare myself like reply 1994 :tears:

Don't worry too much and keep ur faith! to our ship. Whatever happen in the end we all need to accept it and just be happy with it. If Taek is happy at the end that all that matters. If he's not the husband we need to respect Deoksun choice. We can always create a happy ending for Taekiii. But, don't give up yet cause it's not over, anything can happen. So, keep holding on!

GOOD VIBES:lol:

I want to share this beautiful quote:

success-is-not-final-failure-is-not-fata

• Like 16

39 minutes ago, melissala said:

You should have some faith. The TaekTantic was never supposed to sail this well or this far, but here we are....  :P

Yes to this, if there's anything I learned from watching the series (this is my first Reply series, btw.. I dont have the filter to see it through the other past Reply installment's lenses), I am always pleasantly surprised by how events unfold with our wonderwall TK. However, this show is more than just about romance.. at the very heart, it's a show about the ties that bind families and friends together. It's going to end beautifully whichever direction this show will go. Trust. ♥

----

Addendum: This is shown on TVN afterall, they've done plenty revolutionalizing how we view K-shows. So yeah, let's sit back and be pleasantly surprised.

• Like 12

actually, I planned to watch this series until we FOUND who DS's husband is. but, I accidentaly read this thread and I just marathon 18 episodes for three days. and I really loved Taek's character. 

I'm just adding some puzzle that I notice last night. dunno if someone has write this before, because I can't read all comments.

1. When it's comes love, Taek become clingy

in episode 11, CT's dad said about how Taek's show his feeling towards someone he likes / dislike.

in episode 18 (adult versions), when DS told him to go home first, this ahjussi become bit clingy towards his wifey.

2. Reporters

also in episode 18, DS's husband seems knew one of reporters that interviewing his wife.

unless he is a famous person who've met reporters before, it's not likely he would knew one (except, they are friends)

3. Stewardess

Remember when DS's wear CT's pink sweaters? 

http://www.soompi.com/2015/12/08/hyeri-wears-park-bo-gums-sweater-in-reply-1988/

I can see the writer-nim is mixed things from real-life.

so when I saw DS in her uniform, it's remind me when PBG's host Music Bank and wear a pilot suit (and it's become a hot topic that time).

download.jsp?FileID=33531089

maybe DS and JH's are have similiar's ambition in this episode. but who knows if the writter really reffer to this picture.

I can't wait for tonight episodes.

Can someone give me link for live streaming tonight? Thnx

• Like 15

If there's something good that I learned from this shipping war I learned that journey is just as important as the destination. I know at the end if my wishes fail to come true I will be sad and probably cry but I will get over it. In this short time that I started to jump into #Taekteam, I never know it would be this hard because there's so many obstacles/hurdles and like what we always say it's miracle enough that we're here and I'm happy that I didn't give up. I waited, obsessed, I got nervous, excited and totally mixed emotions & I hated those feelings because it took almost all of my time. I'm so preoccupied with all these things but I know it's all worth it at the end, husband or not!

I cannot last this long just alone so thank you to our fellow shipmates who supported each other and also for helping me stay strong! I learned a lot as a person on how to be positive and to forget all my fears, be strong and courageous! So Cheer Up Guys! :blush:

• Like 13

2 hours ago, kentangbakar said:

@lxands no, it is not hotel but airforce hall. DS is standing beside her sister wearing normal dress not wedding dress before bride enter the hall. There is spoiler pictures circulate at SWxBR thread. So we can rest assure that they do not have same date for wedding.=)

I dunno the procedure in korea but can the civilians use the armed forces (land/sea/air) official halls?

But then again perhaps SW has some privilege since his late father was an armed forces personnel.  I think he died in line of duty,  right?

• Like 5

WAENYEOL.....

My PC went blank and I have to restart it and then my long writing post is gone,

tumblr_inline_mq8lp3UL4l1qz4rgp.gif

tumblr_n6ty7cy0Cw1s5fge0o1_500.gif

tumblr_moao3glfD71s4sbseo1_r1_500.gif

Ummm... 5 hours to go (ehh,is it 5 or is it 6?!)

Spoiler

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Can you believe we only have 2 eps left??

tumblr_mhk9uzcTNH1rcybhho1_500.gif

I forgot to include this before, just wanna share it here....

Spoiler

• Like 20

4 minutes ago, lxands said:

I dunno the procedure in korea but can the civilians use the armed forces (land/sea/air) official halls?

But then again perhaps SW has some privilege since his late father was an armed forces personnel.  I think he died in line of duty,  right?

I read it somewhere, the hall is open for public but must have someone from the airforce personnel to appy for it. In this case maybe JH apply it for SWxBR. I dont remember SW dad is on air force engineering or civilian engineer (maintenance engineer for airlines). TK car is used as wedding car. I think JH apply it as gesture from a friend to a friend. This just speculation that JH apply it for their wedding, the part hall is open for public is true. =))

Himane fellow TKxDS shipper. I root for TK as DS husband. Fighting!!! 

• Like 9