Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

i'm so late to join with you guys. i have a habit, i'll watch korean drama when it finally come to an end. therefore, i watch all the episode up to 18 yesterday and today. hahaha... my first ship is SW but then he went to BR so i ended up shipping DS with TK. Reading the thread and see all you guys in happiness, i guess the ship is really sailing, eh ? congrats fellow shippers.

i read 30 pages behind and some of you having a hard time on MT, i hope with this you guys are finally happy. Congrats once again ^_^

• Like 7

Guest aoikarin

OMGG!!!! Cinggus.. *group hugs* . let me hug you!! My lack of sleep for weeks ends up tonite.. Just like TAEK.. I CAN SLEEP PEACEFULLY TONITEEEEEE!!!!

lmao Man Ok dad not as scary people say 

i must pats my own head for following my guts and instinct choosing the ship that start at 0% to 1% only and stick to it until the end no matter who ridicule us

our investment paid off big time...

now it time for family drama the parent and for them to come out to their parent both SW/BR and Taeksun...

JH mum fighting

Sung appa fighting

• Like 3

Aw so it's like this

DS was in Taek's room, he took meds, she asked "What are you doing? Are you going to kiss me again?"

"That was not a dream? Why did you lie?"

"For not embarrasing, we're friends"

Taek cried: "How abot now?"

"Now... I'm still shy/ embarrassed with you"

then kiss!!!!

• Like 8

all time i just being silent reader here,but tonight i want to say: 

WE WIN GIRLS!!!

i just cant hold my breath while i watch the drama now!!

keep scream!!hahahha

and all script that we imaginenated happen tonight!!!

• Like 2

I was screaming so much oh god my brothers were sideeying me LMAO BUT THAT KISS WAS JUST FREAKING INTENSE. ONE OF THE BEST KDRAMA KISSES AJSKFHASIURQWFJKAS I FEEL SO BLESSED JUST HAVING TO SEEN THAT ONE   [lowkey greedy, wants more] [pls lwj-nim]

• Like 14