Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

@ode2joy wow now im so eager to see all the flashback. You must be do min jun right

CYufwBVUkAEyeUG?format=pjpg&name=large

He's the who one who live hundred years from another planet. He can stop the time and may as well steal the script of reply 1988 and read it and helps taektanic crews to gain more confident in this cruel journey.

• Like 5

Wooohooo young taek!! Flashback or SunTaek's son? Hehe.. I can't wait.. 

What people might forgot about this drama, no matter the clue or the red herring or the troll, the key of finding the husband is DS feeling and we know who she likes right guys? Lol!

• Like 18

I hope there will be a lot of taek flashback and once it's aired, i wish those richard simmons people will make up stories and say something like "yes! They focus on taek! It makes me more sure that jungp**l is husband" :phew:

lol i even censor the name cos im scared to death i'll be banned :phew:

• Like 14

11 minutes ago, minibunny said:

Wooohooo young taek!! Flashback or SunTaek's son? Hehe.. I can't wait.. 

What people might forgot about this drama, no matter the clue or the red herring or the troll, the key of finding the husband is DS feeling and we know who she likes right guys? Lol!

Woot. Yes we all know who she likes! 

tumblr_o0n40oY7Qk1to1fhoo2_500.gif

Run you two! Run!

cr: owner

• Like 24

Sadly I won't be able to stay up to watch the live stream since I have to work in the morning but I am looking forward to everyone's recaps and reactions! Hopefully, this episode will help answer some of our lingering questions. I already know I'm going to have withdrawals next week. It has been an amazing sail with you all. I couldn't have chosen a better ship. Let's give this drama even more love than it has already garnered!

t0qfpf.jpg

Pic Credit: Official Reply 1988 FaceBook

• Like 23

Looking at the pic of little Taek and DS's omma..It might be a flashback but my mind like to think that DS's omma taking care of his little grandson, just like Shi Won's parents did in R1997.. Because I always imagine that, what if their kids look just like them when they're younger...

• Like 8

My Three Prophecies for EP19

1. DS' air-stewardess colleague aka the director's gf will tell her how Taek forfeited his match. /insert dramatic flashback/

2. DS will confess.

3. Taek has always loved DS. Always. /insert more flashback/

Then of course, there's also the bonus one... 

4. BR will be no match for Jinjoo.

What are your prophecies for tonight's episode? Holy heavens, it's D-DAY!!

• Like 24

10 minutes ago, Yesin Lee said:

Yes! just saw it and he did that! why did u ask?

because south korea debuted forrest gump on october 15 and she's hanging out w/ them on sat which means there is a possibility that taek and her were in the same theater. 

where the timeline again lol

• Like 10

18 minutes ago, nicola_nikka said:

guys, can anyone go to ep 18 and check 57:03. does taek eye start twitching? after duk seon mentions the date w/ forrest gump?

I cant watch it at the moment but I noticed it too. I don't know if PBG was directed to act that way, pause and shift his eyes. I had a fleeting thought while watching it that maybe the reason he said he wasn't going because DS wasn't going anyway. But I didn't think too much about it. On second thought, it's a good thing he didn't go! 

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, alayna said:

Looking at the pic of little Taek and DS's omma..It might be a flashback but my mind like to think that DS's omma taking care of his little grandson, just like SW's parents did in R1997.. Because I always imagine that, what if their kids look just like them when they're younger...

Hi, but wouldn't they show older character because DS mom will be 80 something by that time? DS is like 40ish already so her child should be a teen by now or in 20's? I think it's a flashback from their childhood. We didn't see if the whole gang was there, but seems to me a really impt. flash back. (But, u maybe right, maybe they will show us a flashback of Deoksun getting married in her 20's and having a kid? that looks like Taek???) :)

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, nicola_nikka said:

becausesouthkorea debuted forrestgump on october 15 and she's hanging out w/ them on sat which means there is a possibility that taek and her were in the same theater. 

where the timeline again lol

Hahaha we mentioned it here before the possibility of Taek being there and stalking/observing Deoksun instead of watching the movie. I'm sure if they show us a flashback like that It will be hella funny! LMAO:D

• Like 9

24 minutes ago, __jesse said:

My Three Prophecies for EP19

1. DS' air-stewardess colleague aka the director's gf will tell her how Taek forfeited his match. /insert dramatic flashback/

2. DS will confess.

3. Taek has always loved DS. Always. /insert more flashback/

Then of course, there's also the bonus one... 

4. BR will be no match for Jinjoo.

What are your prophecies for tonight's episode? Holy heavens, it's D-DAY!!

I love 'em! I think she'll also tell him that the kiss was legit, and stop popping pills dummy so you can kiss me for real and not just in your dreams.♥

tumblr_o0oa9vZ1ox1to1fhoo1_250.gif

DS: I kissed you back, dummy.

• Like 17

5 minutes ago, rembrandtz_5e20 said:

Ok, with the spoiler photo of young Taek & DS mom, I have to post this.

A couple of days ago, someone from Baidu forum translated a post from DC, written by a poster who claimed that she had seen the final script. I was sceptical initially, but seeing the spoiler, it might not be too far fetch. It doesnt say who the husband is, but contains important points which got me really excited about the finale:

Hide contents

1. Husband will be revealed in EP20 *like we don't know that*

2. EP19 will focus on DS's dilema

3.DS knows about the feelings of both JH and Taek.

4.DS had made her choice earlier on. Her dilema was not about who she loved, but how to keep the friendship between the 3 of them intact.

5.There will a cupid, and DS will fight for who she loves.

6.JH loves DS so deeply that is hurts, but that is not the case for DS (*translation may not be accurate here), for her, it is more kinship-type of love.

7.There will be a Taek flashback. It will be short but very impactful. 

I have faith in Writer Lee. This has been her best work yet. Yes, there are flaws, but I think no other Kdrama writer has been able to present a drama as well thought-out, well characterized and with as much sensitivity and heart as Writer LWJ has done in Reply1988.

Get your tissues ready!

OMG must be real! getting goosebumps here! PLS BE DO MIN JOON! :w00t:

• Like 6