Quantcast

22 minutes ago, rembrandtz_5e20 said:

Ok, with the spoiler photo of young Taek & DS mom, I have to post this.

A couple of days ago, someone from Baidu forum translated a post from DC, written by a poster who claimed that she had seen the final script. I was sceptical initially, but seeing the spoiler, it might not be too far fetch. It doesnt say who the husband is, but contains important points which got me really excited about the finale:

Hide contents

1. Husband will be revealed in EP20 *like we don't know that*

2. EP19 will focus on DS's dilema

3.DS knows about the feelings of both JH and Taek.

4.DS had made her choice earlier on. Her dilema was not about who she loved, but how to keep the friendship between the 3 of them intact.

5.There will a cupid, and DS will fight for who she loves.

6.JH loves DS so deeply that is hurts, but that is not the case for DS (*translation may not be accurate here), for her, it is more kinship-type of love.

7.There will be a Taek flashback. It will be short but very impactful. 

I have faith in Writer Lee. This has been her best work yet. Yes, there are flaws, but I think no other Kdrama writer has been able to present a drama as well thought-out, well characterized and with as much sensitivity and heart as Writer LWJ has done in Reply1988.

Get your tissues ready!

PS. original post was credited to poster 'cvousrora'. I have no idea how to post the image of the korean content though.

NERVOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSS..

Couldnt focus at work at all..

#whatswrongwithme?? Only reply franchise could make me going insane!!!!! 

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, Li Jun said:

can anyone send me the livestream link for tonight ep 19? Thank you very much!

I'll PM you :)

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, nicola_nikka said:

guys, can anyone go to ep 18 and check 57:03. does taek eye start twitching? after duk seon mentions the date w/ forrest gump?

Untitled-1.jpg

he definitely did! 

taek note: he's wearing a green jacket:P

• Like 8

I remember in early episode DS throw tantrums because she refused to have joined birthday with BR. Now wedding at hotel, we saw SW as the groom. Cud it be possible the things DS dreaded most happen again....a join wedding!!! Come to think abt it the Sungs isn't exactly financially stable, their  2 daughters are marrying into the same family. The 2 grooms and one of the bride are the same age & very close friends. And among them Taek is the one who make most money & can afford a lavish wedding at a hotel. DS might have thrown tantrum again because she has to share a wedding with BR, but may be because TK is a celebrity, they might walk down the isle first...or may be not, since she's the younger daughter mom might insist BR to go first, thus she might walk down isle looking grudgingly at her parents :D

• Like 6

@lxands no, it is not hotel but airforce hall. DS is standing beside her sister wearing normal dress not wedding dress before bride enter the hall. There is spoiler pictures circulate at SWxBR thread. So we can rest assure that they do not have same date for wedding.=)

• Like 7

When R88 airing, i thought 'ah, another series of who-is-the-husband drama'. But i still watched it because i believe the story will be awesome as always. 

But as it aired, i don't feel it's not just about guessing the husband.it is more of family and friendship. It wows me so well till i forget to guess who will be the husband, ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I am a SunTaek shipper, although not from the beginning. and i only started to read this forum yesterday. Yet i can feel here is sooo peace loving, calm, no need to impose our opinion bcoz we already knew and confident that Taek is the husband ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Anyway, i wanna watch ep 19 in live streaming. Anyone kind to give me the link?

• Like 13

1 hour ago, __jesse said:

My Three Prophecies for EP19

1. DS' air-stewardess colleague aka the director's gf will tell her how Taek forfeited his match. /insert dramatic flashback/

2. DS will confess.

3. Taek has always loved DS. Always. /insert more flashback/

Then of course, there's also the bonus one... 

4. BR will be no match for Jinjoo.

What are your prophecies for tonight's episode? Holy heavens, it's D-DAY!!

Hopefully we finally see Taek's Pov!

• Like 7

Guest aoikarin
40 minutes ago, rembrandtz_5e20 said:
Spoiler

6.JH loves DS so deeply that is hurts, but that is not the case for DS (*translation may not be accurate here), for her, it is more kinship-type of love.

I don't know what to say.. But DS saw JH is more kinship/(it's not skinship, right) type of love? I never know that she saw JH as her family? I saw JH is one of DS's crush.  However, I really want to know DS really love.. so far I see, she's behaving weirdly to Taek since ep 16 and 17. If the dreamy kiss is real deal, definitely Taek is the end game. Because she loves him no matter how Taek pushes her away. Indeed she kisses him back. Let's enjoooooooy the show :D

Anyway thanks for the info and you're holding it well. We just can't take 100% granted spoiler with unknown resource, right? ^___~ I'll trust the writer and the PDteam.. they've been delieving wonderful show.

I want to take my mind off the excitement I have for today's episode so while I'm at it, I was looking for Music Bank interviews from last year since Bogum is one of the emcees there and we all know Girl's Day promoted Ring Ma Bell at the same time and here's what I've gotten so far:

HEEEEEEEEEEEH so far away but *W*

• Like 12

Who would know that the"Who's the Husband" thing will turn into "Shipping Wars"??

and for the last round....-----.. Lets "The Battle of Wits" begin hahahahhahaha..^__^  LOL..Let's chill roomates... ;)

By the way...Salute to our " Roommates" for us.. you'll the  Best of the Best Analyst...

Were so proud of you....

200_s.gif

• Like 20

@__jesse i totally agree with you ! Lol 

What happen on ep 19?

1. Kiss

2. Kiss kiss

3. Kiss kiss kisss 

hohohoho

• Like 20

9 minutes ago, Yesin Lee said:

@soujie so there's a reason why PBG asked Hyeri to dance RING MA BELL when I watched the BTS haha:D

He probably watched the MV as well omg /nose bleeds/ I just watched it for the first time a while ago (not really a fan of Kpop music these days and totally unaware with releases, sorry) and Hyeri was just too gorgeous for me to handle. MY BEAUTIFUL OTP, AHHHHHHHHHHHH (melts) I hope when Girl's Day promotes a new song in the future, they can have PBG make a cameo in it. *3*

• Like 7

I read in the main thread that the proof why JH is the husband is because we only get to see DS' and JH's POV & Narration. I should have said something but i dont think they're right for the fact that BR also gets a narration. And pretty much the rest of the cast has their own pov. It's just prominently we only hear 2 people do a voice over, but somehow they left bora out.

We get to see Bora's POV during the episode with her mom, and the way she chased down sunwoo to the concert, and Sunwoo's when he was seeing bora and her bf flirting again on ep9, then seeing his mom working at a sauna, then his father-talking scene, and sunwoo's mom when their house was about to be sold,  JB on his story why he failed to pass his exams and  Taek when he was in china with DS recalling how much she took care of him while looking at her trying to negotiate to the concierge (about the fried egg) and other characters etc etc

The point is, we still have no clue about what the interview is about, and it's kinda obvious how it's not about the entire story of the neighborhood through ds' and jh's pov . because how else would they know about the rest of the things the other casts has cried for or the secrets on it ( such as BR-SW relationship moments, Mr. Choi- sw's mom moments etc)

the point of the iconic future time lapse on the entire reply series is not about the character's storytelling of what happened to them, but a transition from the eyes of a third person's pov. How can they all tell this on an interview on tv? the time lapse is not a story telling pov, it's an interview, that's used as a transition tool. 

• Like 20

Guest gerimisore

Well...

a41610d52f59e0825035f9f0c24ced1556ab79d8

While waiting for episode 19, I'm just going to share my latest fanart. I'm sorry it takes awhile. I've been sick for the past few days (I sound like Gollum every time I open my mouth D:) and it should also be noted that, (un)surprisingly, it's not easy finishing this scene. I can hardly sat still (and KYAAAAA-ing for every 15 minutes instead, seriously I can't be anymore giddier than that moment I started to draw their lips... :flushed:) that I felt the need to remind myself, 'If I keep doing this, this fanart will be finished by the time the first 2017 sun rises.' *sigh* So, I force myself to just sit and draw (while coughing like crazy. lol). It's not helping either that drawing a kiss scene between two attractive people kinda feels like a personal attack to my loveless life *le cries*

and it's my first time drawing people kissing. upside down at that *silent kyaaaa*

10343503_10205354063403030_6119995662814

I feel kinda guilty for spazzing over this scene so much, as I remember I was one of the few people who said with utter confidence that I wasn't rushing on it (in response to JH-DS shippers who seem to be extremely in urge of watching their OTP smooching on screen). I was like, "Kiss scene? Pffft :expressionless: Chills, bbs. We'll get it no matter what."

But then. that richard simmons kiss scene happened (like BAAAAM!!!) and I couldn't stop watching, talking, giggling, spazzing over it. I wasn't expecting anything and you gave me that holy guacamole Spiderman kiss, PD-nim??!! Now to hell with dignity, I WANT MOAAAAAAARR!!!! \D:/ GIVE ME THE BED KISS SCENEEESS!! \D:/

BHAHAHAHAHA. I feel so cheap now.

Can't wait for episode 19!!!!

12540702_10205354046322603_5755206926861

:heart:

I read blue's interpretation and it was very logical. It is also the interpretation that had me on team taektanic. Every episode I always asked to myself, 'when will my ship sink?' or 'when will the ship get holes'. But right now, I don't want to care about that anymore. Reply is already ending and I am just happy to how it turned out. Dukseon is my most relatable character. Her growth was gradual. We can see her struggles, her insecurities, her search for happiness and her wanting to find her own path. Her worry because she had no dream just struck a chord to me. Taek is my favorite character. I think it is because of the pacing of his character arc that left me wanting to know more about him. The character that I find so hard to relate to is Sunwoo. Maybe because he was presented as the perfect child to his single mother. Of course there are more of him but I just find it hard to empathize with his character. The most frustrating for me to watch is Junghwan. His actions towards his parents made me smile, made me happy when he's happy & his inaction just makes me roll my eyes. There is a point in the story that I come to hate him :lol:. But episode 18 just made me say aww to his struggles. DR is relatable with his struggle with his family. But (maybe I am wrong) I don't think he found what he wanted in his life.

Still #teamlowexpectation #icannotunseethebulgeinDSsweater 

• Like 20