Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

@Phuong Tam Nguyen ds really look so cute.

I'm just living moment to moment now. I don't care about 2015 anymore because at the present my ship is sailing fine. So fine it is scary that I will not see the iceberg(jh:lol:) until it is too late.

I got so high last night because of ep 17 but today after reading db, nb, kkuljaem I got pulled back to earth. #teamnoexpectation

• Like 4

I have to go out but i hope when i come back this thread will be full of cute & positive posts ^^ I've been reading everyone's reply to kill time until the episode airs but now i have to go :tears: *Hoping for TK-DS scenes* *Hoping for DS POV flashbacks*

• Like 4

it's starting with jinjoo and taekkie appa. then it moves to JH house, he's getting ready to go to taekkie's room.

and there's DS with her new hair, preparing to go as well. sunwoo get out from one of the room in taek's house. i guess their parents already married then

its our taek!!! he really cant park the car hahahahaha

• Like 5

they're in the taek's room to celebrate his birthday, he got pager as birthday present. the dynamics of the group is the same as usual, no awkwardness at all.

and could taek be any cuter? he gives candy to jinjoo. such a good oppa

• Like 4

From MT

"BR + NL have a meal with their parents. NL talks about BR + DS not having men in their lives and BR asks NL if he wants to die + hits him HAHAHA

DS also in the other room: 'I'm popular too, okay?' Seems like she has a movie date soon! The boys are making fun of her being dumped and she's saying she dumped her ex, not the other way around hahahaha"

^

thats what they were talking about hahaha

SW's mom + TK's dad + JH's parents gather in JH's house for a drink. DS' mom joins them soon after and brings a newspaper with an article about TK! They chat about their kids dating/getting married~

JB is busy with yogurt drinks + the computer in his room. Something in his chat/whatever he's doing on the computer seems to be significant because he's surprised and there's like nostalgic background music~

DS laughs while reading TK's article. DR asks TK: he has gone on the most sogaeting/blind dates out of all of them but why isn't he dating anyone?

TK: 'I tried really hard..' DR/SW: 'Try harder!'

the guys sleep..(doeksun left)

and then we see TK opening his eyes, looking at the place where doek sun was sitting.. 

junghwan opens his too and staring at the same place...

cut to BR DS room , but BR&DS cant seem to sleep.. 

• Like 5

While lurking on the MT for live recaps, let me just quote @hojichas!:

DS laughs while reading TK's article. DR asks TK: he has gone on the most sogaeting/blind dates out of all of them but why isn't he dating anyone?

TK: 'I tried really hard..' DR/SW: 'Try harder!

And suddenly, I was reminded of what future DS mentioned about his husband dating a lot of girls before they ended up with each other heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh :phew:

• Like 9