Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

19 minutes ago, soujie said:

While lurking on the MT for live recaps, let me just quote @hojichas!:

And suddenly, I was reminded of what future DS mentioned about his husband dating a lot of girls before they ended up with each other heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh :phew:

(from MT)

DR is working as a cashier at his hyung's restaurant~

JH is there too, reading a book. DR puts the radio on and goes over to sit with JH. JH has bought Park Jinyoung (JYP)'s CD and says he likes his music!!

DR asks JH why he's not dating anyone. They are chatting about graduation rings(?) and JH's like 'I don't even have a girlfriend, who do I give it to?!'

DR: 'You punk, didn't even confess even once in your life. You're not romantic at all'

OMOOOO. does this mean... :wub:

ok calm down.. #teamlowexpectation

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, baduknoob said:

DR is working as a cashier at his hyung's restaurant~

JH is there too, reading a book. DR puts the radio on and goes over to sit with JH. JH has bought Park Jinyoung (JYP)'s CD and says he likes his music!!

DR asks JH why he's not dating anyone. They are chatting about graduation rings(?) and JH's like 'I don't even have a girlfriend, who do I give it to?!'

DR: 'You punk, didn't even confess even once in your life. You're not romantic at all'

OMOOOO. does this mean... :wub:

The scriptwriter starting to tie up the loose ends..... /fans self/

Also, about the future husband smoking, the eungpal team had consistently been establishing Taek as a smoker and it would be weird if Junghwan starts smoking by the last few episodes just for the sake of it so my hopes are pretty high right now. 

I AM SO READY TO GO DOWN WITH TAEKTANIC IF EVER OK

• Like 7

JH and Taek look like they're going to work.

I need a picture/ gif of Taek preparing, before he put his vest on because damn his body's amazing

DS at first wore a skirt, then her mom said something, DS looked at the concert tickets and changed to shirt and pants

• Like 2

omgosh...

JH was trying to go to the concert venue, and he was seen going hurriedly, but guess who came first instead??

TAEK!!

we see JH in the background, he saw TK and DS and returns to his car.. looking defeated :( 

** cut to SW going to the blind date with BR in place of trash**

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, monsterlife said:

@lovelyrainBut don't you think the writer will make that as a plot device to get ds and jh together? Timing is bad now but they can find it another time in another place. 

TK is there and it is making me feel...sad.

it's actually how we ourselves think. At this point, we're going to the end of this episode, the one gives up on first love will be JH. If it's for DS to realize she likes him like YJ and SW in R97, don't you think it's ridiculous? If she likes him, she would have shown long ago. She is not Shiwon, therefore JH gives up on her wouldn't affect her decision any bit 

2015 DS and husband

She said "My husband HATES interviews...":

THERE IS ONLY ONE PERSON WHO HATES INTERVIEWS GUYS, ONLY ONE :bawling::bawling:

• Like 7

@lovelyrainy argh...it is so frustrating. The story, the troll clues are all pointing to TK but JH is the one that is front and center this episode. He is clearly the bigger noble idiot. And the writer is not going to write a missed opportunity, a missed timing to be completely miss. She is going to get them together somewhere in the future :tears:.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mangachickava said:

yall this episode was for JH to get closure 

the ring left behind

DS checking for TK to come

Thanks for confirming this.The runners up trophy before the winner right? So he just needed  to do this,to get this load off his chest.Like the way we got so many flashback from day 1 for JH,next episode is gonna be for TK..maybe? 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, mangachickava said:

yall this episode was for JH to get closure 

the ring left behind

DS checking for TK to come

yeah, she keeps looking at the door to check who's coming...

and JH clearly saw that :'( ah.. my heart breaks for him. and then we see all the flashbacks for DS JH interaction from JH's POV, it was very sweet tbh.

but judging by the ep title:  "Goodbye, My First Love"  i think we should be pretty sure now that taek is the husband, no? but why do i feel sad..

• Like 10