Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

27 minutes ago, nearsea said:

@JCgirl 001 I think we would go back to the family format next episode..In that case we won't have much scenes left for tk-ds..Also,we need to know how tk held back his emotions all these years too..So as JH has been seen looking at ds for a long time...I believe..we would get to see tk''s moments too..and we did not even see that swing scene [that came from the bts]..There should be an episode for him.And the final episode would be about tying up all the loose ends...

hope so :) 

is TK with someone else at the moment? or was he just going to dates?

• Like 1

So, adult Deok Sun also told her husband to stop reading manhwas. Some people were saying that Junghwan always read manhwas and Deok Sun caught him reading a sexual one once. If I remembered correctly, Deok Sun caught him reading a sexual novel, not a manhwa...right...?

Also, I think the husband hunt is practically over, considering Junghwan moved on this week. I don't get why some people in the MT(most likely Junghwan shippers) are saying that there's still a chance for a twist. Junghwan never dated, Taek dated a lot. Is there something that isn't clear...?

• Like 15

Annyeong, yeoreobun!!!

First time posting here. Been a silent reader for sometimes .. and... not sure how to react after a havoc episode. 

I'm not sure about the end game of this husband hunting.. but watching this video makes me squeeeeal so hard. DS's asking for a drink and Taek's saying no sound like a private conversation between a hubby and wife.

• Like 24

well i know most having trust issue with the writer lol including me but let just chill and believe in all the beautiful memories&bond create between TK&DS this whole time and the next flashback will be the answer to their love story and why they belong together...

the title of this ep saying goodbye to 1st love which is jh centric ep and it end with a jh confession then leaving the ring behind,ds get his message that why she smile,her eyes keep looking at the door and can't concentrate since she waiting for the one&only Mr.Baduk while JH saw&know what that mean that is why he end his confession as a joke since he know he have no chance anymore while the future couple totally acting like tk&ds i think that more than enough message who will be end game...there also the jh never date&never confessed while tk gone to lot of blind date try hard to date well that is enough answer lol..i have no more doubt tbh

since r88 main focus of family tbh 2 whole ep is never enough for my greedy taeksun heart since i know they won't get too many scene even they get together since this is still family drama....there also br&sw

but still im excited to see if DS gonna fight for TK or Tk gonna take action first since he still didn't know about JH confession..

my heart do break for jh so i hope he still get a good ending but not having rush ending suddenly meeting new girl since i don't think he the type gonna fall that easily

im happy for jb he get back with mo♥

and the best scene tonite goes to Choi Taek parking skill that just priceless i keep cracking up that man never stop showing so many side of him lmao totally the best character in kdrama history hands down he just freaking unique

• Like 16

6 minutes ago, JCgirl 001 said:

hope so :) 

is TK with someone else at the moment? or was she just going to dates?

There was this bts image where deok sun is seen riding a swing,and tk is by her foot..don't know if this was for real or if they changed the script though.They did not show it yet.

• Like 7

13 minutes ago, Wendy Wang said:

So, adult Deok Sun also told her husband to stop reading manhwas. Some people were saying that Junghwan always read manhwas and Deok Sun caught him reading a sexual one once. If I remembered correctly, Deok Sun caught him reading a sexual novel, not a manhwa...right...?

Did not tk bring a manga for ds on episode 1? =/ That must mean he reads the books too right? Or else he won't be able to take note of which one she was demanding for..

Sorry to cut your post short btw.

---Err...I have decided to ignore all the minor cues from now on..and look at the bigger picture lol lol.

• Like 8

Here is the short version explanation of @packmule3 analysis about the photos comparison..

This is the shortened version , she might explain the full version when she got time..

reply%201988%20circle%20line_zpsj1owgsnt

the pictures have circles in the middle with the diagonal lines. These circles can represent yin-yang. 

However, the one for JH and DS is a "flatliner

3 circles with diagonal line = yin yang

1 horizontal line = flatliner or dead-end 

• Like 19

16 minutes ago, Wendy Wang said:

Also, I think the husband hunt is practically over, considering Junghwan moved on this week. I don't get why some people in the MT(most likely Junghwan shippers) are saying that there's still a chance for a twist. Junghwan never dated, Taek dated a lot. Is there something that isn't clear...?

TK borrows mmanhwas For DS and he has a collection too. Isn't that a clue too?

• Like 12

Guest aoikarin
18 minutes ago, Wendy Wang said:

Really? I thought Taek is the one who read all manhwa.. because last time when DS was attending him to eat his food (Cord puliing -bloody nose DS scene), DS was reading his manhwa collection.. and they are lots's of them

if JH is the husband? Do we need to see him suffer like he always did? Do we need him to act like his confession? Oh god. Stop him being like that way. So frustated.

what taek did when he knew jh love ds? He just give up to confess. But still act sweet to ds, like he always do to her ⚫️⚪️ 

Yeah its like "nothing gonna changed my love for you" #ds #singing #at #the #bus #scene

• Like 11

Even that beautifully arranged scene ..with the slow mo and all..does not that show how 'jh has missed the chance to reach Deok sun over and over again..five years back and now too'..And end of the day,someone has to be hurt..someone would be heart broken and not have the wits to pull himself together../and I think the  show has always included foreshadowing to prove jh will miss his chance..And it has got to do with how he is as a person.I felt sad for him at the final scene,when he was going to confess.I know how he felt..and the way he was looking at DS,it seemed he knew he is late..but still going to do the confession anyway..His eyes and looks said it all..He needed to open up and let go..and for doing that it was necessary probably to acknowledge his feeling publicly or else he would be stuck in the same situation and time will keep running.Also as someone said above,tk did not forsake his friend for love and was around ds for offering her a piggyback or his jacket etc,but JH always hesitated...So,timing or not,it was more about how far you would go to take your chance..did he try to connect with DS? I think not.

• Like 18

dropping by again to give hugs for everyone in this lovely thread... :wub:

How you guys handle your feeling tonite!? How does it feel now!?

Me, tbvh is very exhausted... I suddenly feels like being Taekie, so exhausted after a very long game, looking and longing for DS. I need her smile, her shoulder, her cheerful self now... Lmao...

I guess this is the pain that I get after crying for Jh. My poor baby deserve some love tonite... I wish I can go, hug the boy.

Tonite eps is really exhausting....

I need to find my own "Deoksun" for filling my energy now.... lol

Btw...

Stay strong everybody.... 2 more eps.... 

Hang on tight   :wub:   

• Like 13

Thank you @nearsea .

In conclusion, JH had so many chances but he didn't take a step. Even with his math solving, He was stuck and DR had to tell him he has to move on from it. Isn't that a foreshadow? You don't expect JH to go on multiple dates with his kinda job, you know its not allowed(in SK anyway/,I think/ not sure/ someone help here). As for smoking, l have said it before,if the writer wanted JH to smoke,she woulda given hints like she did with TK and BR, besides smoking aint good for JH with his Nosebleeds and all. It can make things worse.

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, bebe1989 said:

if JH is the husband? Do we need to see him suffer like he always did? Do we need him to act like his confession? Oh god. Stop him being like that way. So frustated.

what taek did when he knew jh love ds? He just give up to confess. But still act sweet to ds, like he always do to her ⚫️⚪️ 

Yeah its like "nothing gonna changed my love for you" #ds #singing #at #the #bus #scene

This really shows how different two people react to the same situation. 

JH: 

When he found out Taek likes DS, he becomes sad and treated DS differently. He shuns her and doesn't tease the way he usually does for the sake of Taek and their friendship. Even when DS approached him and showed signs of liking him (pink shirt issue), he didn't clarify misunderstanding (maybe due to feeling guilty and couldn't react at that moment).

Taek: 

When he found out JH likes DS, he also becomes sad and rejected the date. However, he didn't treat her differently from how he usually does. But he still manages to maintain the friendship. 

There is no right or wrong to anyone's decision, just a matter of personality difference and how they deal with things. 0While one feels the need to avoid DS to hide his feelings, another one is able to hide his feelings better despite feeling heartbroken about the situation.

• Like 24

Epi 17 already showed DS emotions when Taek carried her to escape from the school security.. She wasn't just shocked, she was looking nervous, her heart must be fluttering that Taek is a MAN and not the baby of the group.. and after that incident, DS has sleepless nights. If Taek is just an ordinary friend, you can sleep peacefully.

And the kiss scene in Epi 17, it looks like a dream.. in Taek's perspective.. but i think in reality, it is not so.. i think DS is aware.. and i hope it is not a dream and she will reveal it in epi 19 or 20.. 

Previously there was a post about some rumors of JH becoming pilot and DS an air stewardess and commented that they are a couple. But it could be that Taek always flying out of Korea for competitions and DS decided to become air stewardess so that she can fly to the countries Taek is at. 

Sorry that my posts are not about today's episode because i want to watch the sub version before commenting.. initially i wanted to avoid the threads until i finished watching the sub tomorrow, but the preview makes me nervous and decided to check the threads lol. 

It must be Taek as the husband! Taek! Taek! Taek! Taek! Taek!Taek! Taek!Taek! Taek!Taek!!

• Like 23