Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

8 minutes ago, lxands said:

Even if JH confess tomorrow, I bet its already 5 years too late. It wud seem like JH is a fake, calling her ugly & never said nice things to her before, now she's became a beautiful stewardess that he's going to confess? We know he likes DS, DS suspect it too along the line but he never make the effort to clarify their misunderstanding. And looking at how nervous he was I dun think he has much experience with women too. I think he will confess to DS but she will reject him because her heart is somewhere else

eh but isnt that like a reoccurring thing that happens in kdrama tho? girl like boy, boy like girl, misunderstanding happens, girl thinks boy dont like her, boy leaves, time flies by , then girl and boy met again and a chance to be together arises, boy and girl take it? sigh...

stupid kdrama's, getting us all invested and stuff haha we will see soon if the writer goes down that path or not lol

• Like 4

okay. now i feel like it makes more sense for Deoksun's husband to be Taek and they are interviewing Deoksun as Choi Taek 9-dan's wife. because....why would they do an interview for a pilot? or an air stewardess? hmmm. unless we're getting trolled and it's not actually an interview but a casual conversation with someone. lol

• Like 12

14 minutes ago, lxands said:

Even if JH confess tomorrow, I bet its already 5 years too late. It wud seem like JH is a fake, calling her ugly & never said nice things to her before, now she's became a beautiful stewardess that he's going to confess? We know he likes DS, DS suspect it too along the line but he never make the effort to clarify their misunderstanding. And looking at how nervous he was I dun think he has much experience with women too. I think he will confess to DS but she will reject him because her heart is somewhere else

Right now, it doesn't matter JH confesses or not anymore. I'm sure DS already made up her mind after her encounters with both JH and Taek as men.

• Like 10

Lol so this is what we call double trolling? Actually apart from kiss I'm kinda confident now since they revealed Deok Sun's pov just as we expected it to be it was Taek. You all know how much I study on Deok Sun's expressions right? When she was waiting for Taek she seemed so in love with him... Eyes can't lie. Whether kiss was real or not GOD BLESS YOU PD-NIM!! Like every other SunTaek scene it was perfection <3 I'm even more confident with ending and preview because remember what I've said? They throw baits just to feed mystery element since in storyline truth about to surface ^^ Other party would think dream kiss was bait but don't forget about episode' theme  'life is irony  part II' things that you wouldn't ever think of happens in real life like dreams and nightmares 

BsmmZ7fCYilD2E-b20JsckYscGlgE-6qCAhUnMWP

• Like 21

Hi everybody! :)

I'm logging in just to present my short theory/bet for tomorrow episode, after watching preview (even considering it could be just a troll lol):

1. Taek has been putting many effort trying to date many girls, without success, hence DS's idea that he dated many girls in the past;

2. JH will say to DS that Taek was in love with her. He will confess taek's love, not his.

Well, it isn't delusional, it is just a theory/bet :)  ;) 

back  to log out mode. Bye!

• Like 19

5 minutes ago, ninaanin said:

Hi everybody! :)

I'm logging in just to present my short theory/bet for tomorrow episode, after watching preview (even considering it could be just a troll lol):

1. Taek has been putting many effort trying to date many girls, without success, hence DS's idea that he dated many girls in the past;

2. JH will say to DS that Taek was in love with her. He will confess taek's love, not his.

Well, it isn't delusional, it is just a theory/bet :)  ;) 

back  to log out mode. Bye!

do you really think TK said he tried dating other girls? or was that just some crazy voodoo editing they did to make us thing he did? lol

Do you think when JH trained to be a pilot that he would have had time to date other girls? and JH taking that pink shirt and the misunderstanding incident makes me worried that it might be brought up again in the present time and something may happen as a result...

• Like 4

Look a bigger picture than just a kiss...

The story begins with adult DS interview & talking about her past & how she met her husband. If the kiss was just one of the neighbourhood's boy's dream wud it be significant enough to include in her story. Well its not significant even if it was her husband's dream. I'm sure it gonna be like ,"He thought it was a dream but its not actually!"  Also she did not even dare to tell hubby who she gave the chocolate too, wud she dare to reveal she has kiss another boy, or that one the boys had a sensual dream of her...her husband will go berzek! 

Note: Biggest troll of all...chocolate thingy...she didn't give to anyone in particular, it was for the chocolate cf/advertisement :D

• Like 14

13 minutes ago, trashoppaya said:

I wish Taek was dating other girls right now... but i can't see him doing that :( instead I see JH doing that bc girls are into pilots right? 

never underestimate Taek since he always done the opposite of what people expect him to never do

beside the dating around part could just be ds misunderstanding or he purpose act like he date girls so he can avoid ds and try to move on like how yj keep avoiding sw for years thinking she date his bro :P

actually real kiss or not we can see even clearly she have feeling for him...

#teamnotgivingupbutstilllowermyexpectationforthetroll #dsobviouslytaekensorrynotsorrygoatsound

• Like 13

I always though DS and JH's connection was not as deep bc they hung out as a group more often than alone. It seems more like a crush on his side then Taek bc I believe Taek loves DS. Therefore, it would be easier to believe that he could let his first love go. More so than Taek bc it hurt him so much just to lie to DS that he can't see her. I know they must certainly show they like her in different ways but I just cannot see Taek being ok if JH and DS were to go out :( 

• Like 15

Friends, this scene is so detailed....if it was a dream, why,,,,,,WHYYYYYY the camera focused the moment exactly when she was so nervous *looking at her eyes* watching their holding hands....as if she is surprised that takkie held her hand..and we just know what happened then.... 

8XmYKP8S3IZ68.gif cr to the real owner

I feel this scene was not a dream. Call me delulu but it's my feeeeeeel. :wub:

• Like 24

15 minutes ago, JCgirl 001 said:

do you really think TK said he tried dating other girls? or was that just some crazy voodoo editing they did to make us thing he did? lol

Do you think when JH trained to be a pilot that he would have had time to date other girls? and JH taking that pink shirt and the misunderstanding incident makes me worried that it might be brought up again in the present time and something may happen as a result...

It's just my bet for tomorrow. I could also name this as my divination :D. Just a theory that I did build from the preview's few scenes and translations posted here!

Just a bet! ;)

Nothing more.

• Like 5