Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

Just now, mangachickava said:

yall i dont care ths song about dreams..it was so fitting and pretty for the scene

yah I agree. The song was so beautiful. i want to know what's it called.. Anyone who knows, can enlighten me. :phew::wub:

• Like 2

This episode on.... Just count the number of "ya"s that Taekie says to DS... LOL AND he is getting rather mouthy and sarcastic now that he isn't trying his best to be a love-sick puppy...  WHO DOES THIS SEEM MORE AND MORE LIKE NOW?? 

*deliriously happy*

And I think that my thinking has now been trained by packmule3...becos immediately after the night DS waited for TK to come home... next morning he was sitting there waiting for her to go to school hahahahah 

• Like 22

ok so if there is a possibility of the kiss being real (maybe it looked dreamy like because TK took lots of medicine before falling asleep?) why do u think DS would act like nothing happened? and if this is from the point of view of DS and her getting together with her future husband why would they include this scene in? just for shits and giggles? pretty useless of them I would say and cruel for them to tease DS/TK shippers with this and JH being the end game...

Could someone analyse the dolls on top of the tv for each time jump scene please? Pretty Please!! there has to be a reason that they are there. Its so obvious!!

I noticed that there was a stutue of a groom carrying a bride(DS/TK bridal carry anyone?) lol

• Like 14

its not cruel.... but necessary.... DS in 1988 was not ready for a relationship...she had too many things on her mind... but what is great is, she now has the self confidence that, someone DOES like her!! I think she is pushing herself to be as good as Taekíe's level.... 

And Taek has improved too...he seems totally able to take care of himself now.... instead of needing others to help him tie his laces etc... and he seemed to also be coming out of whatever shell he had been hiding ( cue the turtle joke hahahaha) 

Ican't wait for tmr ep...

• Like 21

25 minutes ago, trashoppaya said:

does anyone know about the note JH wrote when he was little about DS? Was it supposed to show that he liked her then??????

Spoiler

Ep17 36:06 Junghwan's diary in elementary school days.

Important thing of today : Deoksun fought with friend.

Good thing of today : I cleaned my desk well.

Today, Deoksun fought with class president of next class. The class president of next class pulled Deoksun's partner's hair, so Deoksun got angry. She did the same thing to the class president of next class. The class president of next class cried, so Deoksun won. Deoksun is a girl but she is stronger than boys. Next time, I will suggest her to do arm wrestling.

Cr: Saturn on MT

• Like 16

so, is junghwan a commercial or a military pilot? 

maybe my opinion is unpopular, but i dont really like DS adult version, something just feels so odd about her. well maybe because time can really change people, or maybe because LMY cannot really deliver DS' character. thats why i'm not really interested to see future scene because i dont like the cast

• Like 5

Just now, st4rdust said:

I don't know why but I really don't want JH to be confessing for Taekie!!

Our namja Taek is all manly and can very well do his OWN confessing THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! *still swoony from the fish yin yang kiss* 

nah he wouldn't! when has that ever seemed like a thing that could happen in a kdrama?Do u know what I mean? My bet is he either confesses for himself or clears up the misunderstanding with the pink shirt.

• Like 6