Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

17 minutes ago, JCgirl 001 said:

do you really think TK said he tried dating other girls? or was that just some crazy voodoo editing they did to make us thing he did? lol

I think he could since he has DR beside him. That friend even took care of his sexual life back in earlier episode... LOL

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, mangachickava said:

does anyone know what TK and SW talked about???

They were just talking about their parents, how it is nice that they have one another. SW asked Tsek if he is ok with his mom being with his dad and told Taek to call him hyung! :)

• Like 10

9 minutes ago, ninaanin said:

It's just my bet for tomorrow. I could also name this as my divination :D. Just a theory that I did build from the preview's few scenes and translations posted here!

Just a bet! ;)

Nothing more.

I want to ride on ur bet then!! hehe

• Like 5

My guess for ep 18 is

- DR said "This bastard, just confess!", this one is he talking to Taek. He only knew Taek's feeling to DS and has been supportive ever since. Therefore even if he knows JH likes DS, he wouldn't be that freely suggesting JH to confess.

- JH to DS "DS ah, I wanted to say this long ago..." so I think he'll confess to her, but after this, he'll say something along the line "but it's not anymore" or "you were my first love" and decides to give up on her.

No matter if JH confess or not, or it's Taek or JH will give up tmr (since tmr theme is about giving up on a first love that has been burdened all these years, this can applied to both guys), I still believe that DS at 1994 already knew what her heart wants. 

I'll always keep my expectation low but still ready to party with you guys here

• Like 19

I can't get enough of the kissing scene and I've been killing the replay button 

Oh my gosh! The feels *le cries*

I won't expect anything for tomorrow's episode but the scenes in Ep.17 makes my heart flutter 

Aigoo~ the most important thing is PARK BO GUM and HYERI KISSED!

My ship <3 

• Like 15

Oro! Double Oro! 1000x Oro!

Hmm.... This is getting too good to be true, but we're in episode 17, the "third" act.

This drama has set a visual rule on dreams: CMIIW, but in their dreams, both JH and DS superimposed LMY and the actor in a CF with themselves and their crushes. The dreams have been a situation/scenario they've known beforehand (a CF...).

But then again... Taek has always broken the rules...

Unless Taek recently visited this thread and read the analysis of esteemed CSI analysts (and BIG HUG @mangachickava )..., or he constantly dreams of baduk, its philosophy, and symbolism,  I don't think the kiss is a dream. It's the delirium from medicine that's blurring Taek's "peripheral" vision. (*note to self: I am a delusional shipper!*)

Let's group hug....

• Like 16

it was a diary entry from JH in elementary school on how DS fought with the class president from next door who was picking/pulling the hair of her friend. and she did the same thing back. then the class president cried and DS was the winner and that DS is stronger then most boys.

• Like 10

13 minutes ago, trashoppaya said:

does anyone know about the note JH wrote when he was little about DS? Was it supposed to show that he liked her then??????

I read the translation in MT. It seems that he wrote about her in his elementary school diary.. so he might liked her since elementary school. 

Whatever it is, for me DS's feeling is the most important here.. no matter how long the other parties likes her, she has to like them back. I'm glad that in ep 17, she looked at our TK differently.. IMO, she's taeken by him.

I remember one of our roommate here mentioned that, no matter who carry her at the field.. the most important thing is who she look at while being carried. Well, Taek got both of that tonight :) 

Knowing that is enough to make me sleep.. no matter what happen tomorrow..lol

• Like 18

11 minutes ago, trashoppaya said:

does anyone know about the note JH wrote when he was little about DS? Was it supposed to show that he liked her then??????

it was a diary entry from JH in elementary school on how DS fought with the class president from next door who was picking/pulling the hair of her friend. and she did the same thing back. then the class president cried and DS was the winner and that DS is stronger then most boys.

• Like 1