Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

new hair for the gang <3

though i prefer SW old hair lol..

and i don't care whoever hate him but yayyyy my/NJ trash oppaya is back hope his cameo not too short<3 

i need the kiss cut and bridal style cut pleaseee.

haha Junghwan look so cool as pilot and DS the gorgeous stewardess, well they must spent lot of time together as pilot and stewardess but he only gonna say something tomorrow lol

and No Eul body wowww and they play the ost i love from 94

• Like 12

is jung hwan a commercial pilot of fighter/military pilot?

The wouldn't do something corny like make jung hwan and deoksun a couple that work together of something? that's not very creative is it?

and I dont know if someone asked or answered this question in the past but did anyone shed a light on whether the future scenes were done as if deoksun and hubby were being interviewed? and can it relate to taek because he was a famous baduk player?

• Like 12

First think i wanted to say is

the writer never let 2 man lead KISS female lead at near of the end ep !!!! So if the kiss happen between choi taek and ds ?? This should be meant he stole her heart (im sure 1000% ds pretend to be sleep that night )

We watching choi taek ! Not chilbong ! Note that !

if we talk about chilhood friendship ! I think taek and ds have a close relationship more than other they did with their friends. ( korean drama always make the childhood friends as the couple) hahahaa

And one thing i want to add. 

Ds feel uneasy after taek cancel the date ! And more uneasy until she cant sleep, more than 2 times... What a twist is ??? She told her friend about taeki !!!! She never talk about taek before !!!!!

that kiss killing me !!!! 

• Like 16

2 minutes ago, bebe1989 said:

First think i wanted to say is

the writer never let 2 man lead KISS female lead at near of the end ep !!!! So if the kiss happen between choi taek and ds ?? This should be meant he stole her heart (im sure 1000% ds pretend to be sleep that night )

We watching choi taek ! Not chilbong ! Note that !

if we talk about chilhood friendship ! I think taek and ds have a close relationship more than other they did with their friends. ( korean drama always make the childhood friends as the couple) hahahaa

And one thing i want to add. 

Ds feel uneasy after taek cancel the date ! And more uneasy until she cant sleep, more than 2 times... What a twist is ??? She told her friend about taeki !!!! She never talk about taek before !!!!!

that kiss killing me !!!! 

But did she really sleep there? Or he dreamt it?

3 minutes ago, trashoppaya said:

Can someone explain the scene before the dream kiss? I don't understand what they were saying outside :(

The main forum kind of convienetly skip this scene lol

He asked her what she was doing outside with her injureD Leg and told her to go indoors. She also said the same thing to him but she still went to tk's room. 

• Like 6

What an episode! Even though I have this weird feeling for tomorrow episode but what the heck, I love the carrying princess style, I love the sweet kiss (i know it just a dream but I don't know why I still think that it wasn't a dream) (yeah I'm delusional, so?) and I love his new hairstyle (I'm going to miss the mushroom hairstyle though) 

I am so satisfied for today even though he might be doesn't get DS in the end.. but let's hope he and DS will be together

• Like 15

I swear if i ever found a post saying 'Taek looks for a mother figure in Deoksun' or something like that again i'll make the hardest facedesk ever.

Then again, looks like it's JH's time next episode, whatever happens there is still EP18 afterall, and we need the husband to go around with some other girl first. Seeing how JH is a military pilot (in pilot academy, seems like what Yoonjae want originally in 1997), i doubt he has time for that, let alone smoking, seems like a no no there, unless the writer trolls us of course. 

I'm still hyped over this episode, can't wait for the subbed version so baaad. Omooo...

#teamhotbadukgeniusforever #teamlowbuthighexpectation

• Like 18