Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

i always wonder, do they have special team to lurk and study our posts just to get some fresh ideas? should we start to make our WISHLIST for the next episodes now? 

i mean, c'mon....spiderman kiss is a hint, we have santa in this thread! :D

so dear producer..

Spoiler

i want PBG and Hyeri sing "couple" soundtrack. :wub: pretty please...

• Like 18

guys, how much trolling do they need to do? And why would they give false hopes to kids who aren't even frustrated or demanding about otp scenes?

~remember the preview for episode 12? it says "혜리♥박보검, 이건 키스각인데!!" (Taek & Deoksun's first head on her shoulder moment) did we get an actual kiss? NO. *lol but they warned us #foreshadowing*

~in episode 15 (the second head on her shoulder moment) that same intimate moment somehow got viewers thinking "oh maybe they'd kiss this time" did we get one? NO.

~then now, episode 17.. what's up with this *dreamy* yinyangspidermankiss? did they directly confirm if it was real or not? NO.

were they trying to build up something? hey! we were not expecting anything. We imagine things, but we're not demanding for a kiss yet we got one today. 3 attempts guys. Even CB gets to kiss the girl in 1994, 2x FOR REAL...now, with Taek, it's different. I'M A HUGE FAN OF SURPRISES WRITER LEE, BRING IT ON. :D

• Like 18

14 minutes ago, lady65432 said:

guys, how much trolling do they need to do? And why would they give false hopes to kids who aren't even frustrated or demanding about otp scenes?

~remember the preview for episode 12? it says "혜리♥박보검, 이건 키스각인데!!" (Taek & Deoksun's first head on her shoulder moment) did we get an actual kiss? NO. *lol but they warned us #foreshadowing*

~in episode 15 (the second head on her shoulder moment) that same intimate moment somehow got viewers thinking "oh maybe they'd kiss this time" did we get one? NO.

~then now, episode 17.. what's up with this *dreamy* yinyangspidermankiss? did they directly confirm if it was real or not? NO.

were they trying to build up something? hey! we were not expecting anything. We imagine things, but we're not demanding for a kiss yet we got one today. 3 attempts guys. Even CB gets to kiss the girl in 1994, 2x FOR REAL...now, with Taek, it's different. I'M A HUGE FAN OF SURPRISES WRITER LEE, BRING IT ON. :D

the kiss was really pretty SIGHHHHHHH........i want another!!!!!! ahah

• Like 3

ok so a bit unrealated (and hopefully related if u know what i mean) Park bo gum was the first person to be cast for this show.... that means hes the main character "character" then right? and wasn't it Hyeri that was cast next? Eh probably wasnt onto anything there lol dont mind me:P

• Like 7

i keep loling at how much difference between her demanding poor DR to piggyback her from house to school&keep torturing him not letting go but suddenly change to hesitate&shy mode when TK volunteer to piggyback her without even need to ask and still hesitate even the bodyguard is coming.if it dr or other she would agree right away lol..she have zero feeling getting piggyback from platonic friend dr but can't sleep because of taekman bridal style XD 

funny some keep wanting piggy back scene but both piggyback is with DR only lol he piggyback her and get piggyback himself by jh while tk chose the ultimate bridal way to sweep her of her feet...

haha we wanna see how she feel it now getting more and more obvious&transparent:P 

i love they have this habit at night ds waiting for tk to come home and every morning he go out to see her go to school:P 

the smile she have looking at him just pure love i wish he would notice all the love beaming from her eyes smh 

and it funny when she seem to purposely asking him what dream that he have since she already know the answer :P

like someone say maybe this time it ds turn having one sided love for years not realizing he love her back so i wonder how the pabos gonna know they love each other is it throught the cupid dr 

• Like 19

1 hour ago, haneul1992 said:

Hey guys... I'm new to this forum but i've been "stalking" since a long time ago.

I have to write it because I did not know what to think....

I just read that there is the rumor that RJY was filming a kiss scene with HR in Gimpo airport.

What do you guys think about this?? This can't be true T_T  

Have you heard anything about this ??

It was confirmed as hoax long time ago

• Like 7

On 1/6/2016 at 4:41 AM, heolaaa said:

@nearsea did the guy that you mean is the one in the red circle ??? and (((the white thing/label with green square, I'm sure if that guy was wearing coat labeled K-Swiss))) :cold_sweat:

(((ZOOM IN this picture, below)))

OKAY WAIT, LET ME BREATH...... LET ME SCREAM ARRRRRRRRGH I CAN NOT TAEK IT  :scream:

Guys I AM like 90% sure (HOPE I'M WRONG) if the guy with the red circle is PARK BO GUM,,, because Bogum usually wear the K-Swiss coat in the filming site.

I AM HAPPY BECAUSE MY ANALYSIS ABOVE WAS WRONG....yesssssseu:scream:

:grin:

heheheh typo, sorry.

• Like 15

1 hour ago, bebe1989 said:

@bunnyqueens17 lol !!!! I love your statement hahaha 

All start from BADUK 

THE CLOTHES DS ALWAYS WORE JUST LIKE BADUK STYLE

THE KISS YIN AND YANG STYLE OR SPIDERMAN STYLE ALSO FROM BADUK COLORS

AND MR CHOI TAEK 6DAN NOW BEING 9DAN 

69 JUST LIKE YIN YANG (BLACK AND WHITE COLORS) 

SO THE CLUE/HINT ALWAYS HAVE RELATION WITH BADUK

SO THE WAY THEY KISS AND FORGET ABOUT THE KISS JUST LIKE BADUK ETIQUETTE 

AND THE GAME HUNTING EACH OTHER FEELING, THEY USED THE BUDDHA FACE GAME. 

LOL

NOTE: THE WRITER PUT SO MUCH EFFORT UNTIL NOW, SHE LEARN FROM PAST REPLY SERIES. A LOT PPL INTEREST WITH THE HINTS, NOW SHE WRITE THE STORY FULL OF THE HINTS SO VIEWERS NEED PLAYING AS SHERLOCK HOLMES DETECTIVE LIKE THE BOOK THAT HANGING FROM FUTURE SCENE ! 

AND THE WRITER JUST LEARNING IN THE PAST, SHE WILL NEVER BRING THE SAME THINGS HAPPEN TO FUTURE SERIES. ITS MEANT SHE WANT US TO AWARE ABOUT THE CHARACTER SHE MADE, STOP COMPARE TAEWOONG CHILBONG HAVE THE SAME STORY WITH TAEK ! 

MR.CHOI TAEK IS PARK BO GEUM ! HE IS BADUK PLAYERS AND POPULAR IN SOUTH KOREA 1988 

EDIT: CHOI TAEK IS BADUK PLAYERS WHO KNOW HOW TO MAKE A MOVE, AND WIN THE GAMES !!!

AND THE KISS HE JUST MAKE IT HAPPEN NOW, THEN THE GIRL GIVE MOVEMENT BACK TO HIS LIPS. THE GIRL WAS SHOCKED AND ENJOYYYYYYYYYY *LIKE JUNG BONG OPPA SAID

And also I still hold my own poor theory though. BaDukseon.

Bye. *thesoundoftheeggsellerstape*

• Like 12

@mangachickava

so true ♥

the writer put sooooooo many details in everything that show how special and beautiful the bond between them...all the clues,connection,methapor or whatever they can come up which show they belong together no matter what the obstacle they won't be easy to separate...

oh that dream song from my year birth is that fate:P

the way they direct every moment between them always meaningful and beautiful specially that beach scene and the kiss scene how great the way they present that scene..im sure people who expert with cinemagraphic can explain much better lol

• Like 10

3 hours ago, darafangirl29 said:

this!!! 

MOD EDIT: Do not quote images

Gahhhhhhhh!!!! My eyes are pouring out hearts!!! I want to squeeeeeee so much right now!!! My husband might think I'm way more far gone than I usually am... Taekkie!!!!! *pours out love all around* That's it! *slams fist on imaginary table* I'm watching the raw. Don't care. I will love it. And I will be happy. And I will squee. And it shall be my little squishy. 

• Like 10

YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSS!!!! Ahem...sorry lol.

If dream: Reply Production team really ship Bogum & Hyeri. They found a way to make them kiss. I'll be greedy then and ask for more kissing scenes!!!

If not dream: 100% Taek is the husband.

But Ill know that in episode 20. Tsk.

It's good that DS saw TK differently without anyone's prodding. It is so much better that she is so flustered about him and questioning everything. 

I repeated the kiss scene with my weak internet so many times. Kiss scene is love. Carry her bridal style makes my heart flutter. TK really is manly there. Reply team always craft tk-ds scene so beautifully. The kissing stills are like a promo poster for a movie or drama. 

• Like 21