Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

14 minutes ago, hafunohane said:

GOD BLESS THIS HOLY SHIP

Screen_Shot_2016_01_08_at_3_54_15_AM.png

OMG... Thank youuuu for the screenshot!!  I was thinking to change my phone's wallpaper then suddenly see this pic here!  I'm so not gonna wait for the sub. *who cares about the subs, when this things happen* :heart:.... Someone pls upload the raw video as soon as possible.

• Like 16

Guest aoikarin
2 minutes ago, Nikkaquarian said:

This is Bogum's first kiss on a drama, right?

nopeee.. he had lots of kiss scene in his previous one.. hahahaha

7 minutes ago, kilaalaa said:

@Phuong Tam Nguyen OMG all I can say is all your pupil reflection analysis paid off! And everyone else who did the pupil reflection analysis too. You guys are awesome!!!

Pupil reflection, yin and yang, spiderman ..all analysis paid off...

congrats roommates.. I cant stop grinning like an idiot...

• Like 16

4 minutes ago, lovelyrainy said:

I predict an outrage of K-netizens and I-netizens tommorow because the majority is Junghwans's fans but who cares!!!!!

Ramen is on me guys

i cant wait to read knets comments tomorrow. I'm rooting for dr-ds (which is unlikely to happen :tears:) so i'm mostly neutral with regards to the husband craze. But boy do i love reading knets comments hahaha

• Like 10

OMG I have this sudden thing in mind after seeing the picture of their kiss. They're like being Yin and Yang! And what colors are the symbol of Yin-Yang? BADUK STONES!! Also in some representations the Yin-Yang symbol is showed in the images of 2 fishes circling each other. And some of you guys pointed out that any kind of fish is always present when it comes to the two of them! Their personalities too, they compliment each other. TK being rather calm and quiet while DS being more energetic and loud, TK being the genius one and DS being the not so brainy and other more complimentary things between them. They're really just like Yin and Yang. Everything makes sense now.

• Like 13