Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

2 hours ago, syaiira said:

Here is a new interview of Bogum. He's talking about the kiss scene. Haha

Park Bogum "The kiss scene with Hyeri was my very first and I acted like it was no big deal but..."

Park Bogum confessed, "Honestly, I was embarrased but I pretended that I was not. It was our very first onscreen kiss for the both of us. I feel like in this situation, the guy has to lead well so even if I was nervous, I pretended not to be."

He added while laughing, "After the scene was shot, I became awkward and shy for no reason. But being the guy, I try not to make it so obvious but Hyeri probably felt awkward too."

Being the one who shot the most scenes with Hyeri, Park Bogum mentioned that, "through R88, Hyeri and I became close. Hyeri is much like her Deoksun character who is very cheerful and energetic. I feel like she gives a lot of love to those around her." He further complimented Hyeri saying that she's a "cool singer and actress."

fangirling-o.gif

• Like 19

Bogummie looks just like Taekie in his interviews. :bawling:  I miss him.  Where is the rest of them, I'm guessing they'll  be released too. 

He's so cute to hide his nervousness about the kissing, and she's so cute not to realize.  These two...  :tears:

• Like 23

Some actors came out with different hairstyles right after their drama ended. Maybe they wanted to shed themselves from their characters and be the true them. Bogummie.... maybe he wants to live a lil bit longer as Taek?? heheh... or is the bowl haircut his normal hairstyle?

• Like 6

new Taeksun mv :wub: Taekkie the Troublemaker :P 

anyway im still excited with Bogum interview and smart boy making himself look like Taek again...even Taek hate interview but he need to answer more than 100 lol...and kyaaaa at Bogum internally panicking and freaking out for kissing Hyeri while maintain poker calm face in front of her lol...i NEED BTS SO BADLY for all the hours of them kissing and kissing :P i love that for both of them this is their first real kiss scene and it with each other :P this sure will be their most memorable kiss scene in their acting historyB)

btw hahaha Bogum power he change someone from JH ship to Taek just from meeting him for a day lmao XD let join ministry of Bogum

btw for anyone interested this is yesterday fanmeet for Like for Likes movies with adult Taeksun...you can find the cf chocolate hug in minute 20:20...i love that KJH is the one who initiate the cf lol :P and what i love even more the MC saying why suddenly Choi Taek come out when each other have their own partner lol and mention something about baduk XD he even get ask to choose between LMY&CJW though poor LMY since the drama already finish he pick Jiwoo but i love that he call her noona....btw people should check out minute 33:33 for epic KJH dance lmao that man forgot his chill pill considering how calm he usually is :P cute Haneul calling him Gutaeng hyung instead of name lol i guess he really fond of KJH...and gutaeng gonna be permanent nickname for KJH XD

anyway for people who is fan of any of the cast i would actually recommend to watch the whole thing because it really pure of crack hilarious fanmeet&the mc is very good..Haneul even confessed his love for Joohyuk&wanna change his partner to Joohyuk while YAI don't want anything to do with bromance lol :P i think im gonna love the movie and KJH&CJW couple already my fave based on preview&i love how the audience call them the visual couple of the movie considering everyone have great visual lol

Edited by salz
  • Like 12

Hi guys! I'm suntaek couple's Korean Fan! (Please excuse my English since I'm not very good at it:sweatingbullets:) I came here because I'd like you to know about vote! There's a vote named sia 2016 and 3 of reply 1988 actors & actresses, taek(Park Bo Gum), dongryong(Lee Dong hwi) and deoksun(hyeri) are on the list. If they get in top ten, we can see them in the award wearing dress and suit. But unfortunately, their ranking is getting lower and lower :( We need your voting! Please go to http://sia.interest.me/survey/ and vote three of reply 1988! You should vote ten people! Thank you :)

• Like 10

Hello,

I'm a newbie watcher of this show, just finished watching the show last week and I couldn't stop myself from loving this couple. Thank you everyone for all the news and update :)

I don't know why but Bo gum's latest interview makes me want to keep rewatching the kissing scene all over again..

• Like 10

To me the equation is simple. If you really love someone THAT much, being there for that person and their feelings should always come first before anything else. Okay granted JH didn't know that DS got flashed at the restaurant but he saw her first crying at the stairs and he was just freaking watching a movie when she went alone to the concert. But he hesitated and weighed everything too much.

To me, it just seems like JH wanted to only protect his heart from being disappointed but what about DS then? She was supposed to be the love of his life but how many times have we seen him threw her under the bus?

CT also sacrificed his feelings but we never saw him treating DS poorly because he actually cares about her feelings. Like even if it wasn't their fate, he still wanted to care for her as a friend.

And I think DS has always liked CT. Remember the scene when DR asked her if instead of someone who likes her, is there anyone that she likes and CT just came out of nowhere and that smile on her face when she saw him? She doesn't even realize it but she has always liked him. She simply confused those feelings with her naturally caring instincts.

And the fact that she never moved on from those feelings actually tells us so much. Like she was basically done with JH the moment she thought he gave the shirt to JB but she somehow couldn't give up on CT the same way. And I feel that she was always waiting for a chance to confess her feelings like when she contemplated going to the concert and when she looked distraughted after learning that CT has actually been on so many blind dates and has completely moved on from his feelings for her(which we know isn't true but she didn't). She still liked him even when it seemed like he no longer likes her and to me that is just the ultimatum. You don’t give up on love, ever. Even if the odds are stacked against you.

• Like 15

Well, im on the stage where i found my self, EMPTY. I miss all cast from reply 1988 !

i try to remember and back track my self when the first time im shipping my choi taek and deok sun. I think there was one scene, when i realize, i need to watch the girl first, not the husband, from 4 boys. i cant put all my hope with bogum since im fans of him from IRY drama.

So, i watch all reply series first. And learn how to searching the real husband, and i dont need to watch the husband candidate act or the sweet scene he made, but THE GIRL INTEREST, THE GIRL ACT TOWARD THE BOYS. most shipper blind with the boys act toward the girl. Meanwhile this is reply series, the one who giving us the husband is Shi won, na jung, deok sun. If we cant see the girl interest, how exactly you will find the real husband?

most scene i love and ship ds with choi taek:

1. When DS ask taek to marry her (i keep thinking about this scene, like the past reply series but i found my self little bit distracted with JH and DS scene, you know ds have interest with him first before realize her feeling)

2. I feel happy tk ds scene (because i love bogum lol) but i never realize how ds always take care choi taek.

3. The scene where DS awkward and nervous, after choi taek holding her hand, and lean on his head, like they cuddle. that the climax i ship ds and tk as couple. So i flashback how DS never let her friends know choi taek in person, she never ever give her bestfriends signature. Meanwhile her friends always ship her with other man. Its not action like she want protect choi taek,but she dont want to share her precious person in her life to other, especially for HER GIRLFRIENDS. 

i started to think bogum is the mix from previous reply series,when i know him play as baduk player, but bogum also close with DS family. The husband always close with the girl family.

so before you judge and curse the writer, or became shipper. you must learn how Reply series playing to confuse viewers. I think this one the most important. Its fun to watch reply series, if you learn from the previous ones. Because if we see from POV the husband candidate, we might end up with mislead. The writer always love to mislead, even from her previous project. 

I want to add: LMY and KJH is best choice for the future ds and tk. They got viewers more confuse with the different future scene. Lol. 

I miss you all reply series cast ! huhuhu

Added: JH knew ds "liking" sw, but JH still close with ds, never even ignore her,maube Because JH never think sw as the strong candidate, even he know ds "like" sw so much back then. The reason why he choose to hesitated by himself for tk ds, because TK is strong candidate, the way JH saw tk ds moment, i feel JH step back not because tk is precious to him. But JH feel he cant make himself IN between ds and tk. you see how close and strong tk ds every scene. I feel JH choose to hesitated, like you see how ds and tk always fun together, caring, and support each other. Its the habit that JH cant even give to her, even he tried, its not his true self. Ds will never see him as man, because ds personality need someone who always take care of her, not to fake like he dont care. and the way jh saw DS habit to tk, is the reason he step back. You know man also have feeling !

• Like 23

48 minutes ago, packmule3 said:

August 4 and August 15, FACTUALLY INACCURATE in the script. The scriptwriter deliberately created plot holes with them.

Didn’t you notice that? Like this:

Yes, the wire-tapping incident happened on August 4, but school could haven’t started for DS and the boys because August 4 was in the middle of the summer break. 
Yes, DS was at the dukbokki restaurant on August 15, but there shouldn’t have been school on that day because it was a public holiday.

Those plot holes or inconsistencies were deliberately done to show how indistinct and immaterial it was to DS' future that SW liked her in August. It was "time bubble".

Just to support this point because people might ask "dont kids go to school during their summer break"

tumblr_o1uuefANGM1sgauc3o1_1280.png 

This is during spring break. JH is going to the STUDY HALL and tells Miran he does NOT need his uniform.

also, the TV screen was NEVER shown in that scene ( please rewatch). Why out of all the times that the TV is shown, it is not in that scene?? Why? Why would the writer make you go google online when the date was? because that would have been the only way? 

just so people understand

as soon as i connected Aug 15th=school I realized my biggest HOLE to fill is that it is a national HOLIDAY.

a point I waited for ANYONE to ask...I have cyber-proof. Pack was the first  ONLY one to catch it.

The writers "mistake" in having SW go to school on a holiday was actually what allowed me to figure out something is off and lead me down the rabbit hole of relooking at the scene.

If it wasnt for the time bubble I couldnt have come to my realizations. I BURST the bubble.

Furthermore, regarding jesse saying the Samsung commercial is like the 1997 add in. I wrote this in response:

------------------

You posted the Samsung commercial that has the date dec 29th, 1974 and overplayed with pager knowing the emotions of the person. I assumed from your post that the Ad was the equivalent of the 1997 Easter Egg which no one caught until 1988 aired…

*If* that was your point 

then I would have to disagree with you because your example provides no perspective, no context. The date dec 29th (unless I am mistaken) has no great importance.

You see in 1997 Easter Egg, the Olympics reference gave us the story of DS who LIVED the life of the picket girl, but even more Olympics was a symbol of opening Korea to the world, to the West, As shown by the Spam, the house of JH compared to the others, of JH’s hamburger steak with kimchi which JB calls the west meeting the east. There is a reason why the writer focused on how they all lived on a street across each other, because they would soon lose that opportunity with rapid modernization aka the last scene of the show. The curtain drop.

and the Baduk board became the STORY board which you understand so well.

The two pieces shown are CENTRAL to the story of 1988.

So, below I will leave an little paragraph about 1974, which will hopefully show why I think my example provided the context, perspective that really clues us into the next reply.

tumblr_o1u9imNGe41sgauc3o1_1280.png

this is a time of HARDSHIP ( didnt DS dad say emergency rations? those darn potatoes) or POLITICAL TURMOIL (both with Japan and North Korea, the assassination was done by a north korean sympathizer )

-----------------------------

and furthermore.

I would just like to add that it was from BORA's scene where she puts a RAMEN pot on the field trip form that i could clarify which date the dance competition was on. Again it was showed at TK's house under the ramen pot....but i couldnt see the date. I would have thought it was anywhere form 14th-16th...never looking up EXACTLY the 15th and thus NEVER making the connection to the historical context. 

Why would BORA the PROTESTOR have a "random" scene of grabbing the form with her feet placing it under a ramen pot looking at it and not saying anything is what I thought to myself. 

• Like 16

The word embarrassed has a new meaning for me

PBG: "Honestly, I was embarrased but I pretended that I was not "....  because I'm a man...and we became close.. "

LH:  That was my first kiss scene, so I was very embarrassed... I was the only one making a big deal out of it "

12662715_1064781673574228_87474083034263

cto

• Like 17