Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.co.id/2015/12/tv-reply-1988-producers-still-undecided.html

201512301448501111_1_99_20151230150504.j

Article: 'Reply 1988' producers... still undecided on who to pick for Ryu Jun Yeol vs Park Bogum

Source: Mydaily via Naver

1. [+7,778, -120] I don't care who ends up being the husband as long as they show the process leading to it. But right now, there isn't even a process ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+5,818, -183] Dramas always say they haven't chosen the ending yet when there's a few episodes left and then later say that the husband was decided all along when it's over ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I fell victim to that with Chilbong ㅠㅠ I refuse to believe the producers, it's obvious she's going to end up with Ryu Jun Yeol...

3. [+4,730, -240] Honestly, I don't care. The only thing I want to talk about is the drama itself. The drama doesn't have any flashy sets on some grand scale or an impressive cast list with A list stars. Still, the drama manages to perfectly capture the human aspects of our relationships in our day to day lives. It's so refreshing amidst stories about Cinderellas and chaebols. That's the only reason I'm watching.

4. [+3,646, -127] This isn't some variety show, why haven't they chosen yet? Are they going to change the husband according to viewer comments?... I feel like people wouldn't care if they hadn't put Kim Joo Hyuk and Lee Mi Yeon as the adult versions so early on but they need to wrap up this husband hunt already.

5. [+3,675, -224] Hul, what're they talking about... It's not like Taek's personality is going to transform into someone like Kim Joo Hyuk. This scriptwriter is trying to bait us... stop making a fool of the viewers and just move the plot along already, it's already starting to drag.

6. [+877, -18] Just make the husband Dongryong then... keep their friendships in tact

7. [+659, -11] Everyone, don't be fooled by the scriptwriter, she said this in her previous two dramas too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ it's bait, don't believe it

8. [+553, -36] I'll be enraged if it isn't Junghwan but heartbroken if it isn't Taek...

9. [+494, -18] There are four episodes left, how can they say this ㅋㅋㅋ the answer's so obvious

10. [+475, -19] Make Duksun pick.. isn't it more important who she likes in the end anyway?

:lol: LOL at that comment... is that why he keeps scratching his butt? itching to sit next to LMY in that couch in 2015??? #waenyeol

• Like 18

16 minutes ago, sarsu said:

Shouldn't they know WHO IT'LL BE, like...from the start? Especially the writer-nim. omf suddenly, I'm so pissed. XD

Exactly ! Did the writer not have the ending in mind when she started? Guys I always wondered if RJY's popularity is gonna factor in,now I fear this very thing has happened :confused::confounded:.

---Okay after gathering myself lol,yeah it's obviously another trope to hook our attention no doubt.Writer I'm not falling for this again heh.

• Like 8

21 minutes ago, sarsu said:

@hafunohane WHAT!?!?!? UNDECIDED?!?!? YOU'VE GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!!?!? TF THEY STILL HAVEN'T DECIDED WHO THE HUBBY WILL BE, YOU SERIOUS!?!?!

Shouldn't they know WHO IT'LL BE, like...from the start? Especially the writer-nim. omf suddenly, I'm so pissed. XD

Don't worry about it. It's obviously a bait so that viewers will still tune in and that the show still have that mysterious who the husband aura. The husband is always decided from the start. Reply 1 & 2 is a big proof of that. 

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, monsterlife said:

Don't worry about it. It's obviously a bait so that viewers will still tune in and that the show still have that mysterious who the husband aura. The husband is always decided from the start. Reply 1 & 2 is a big proof of that. 

yes, that is true. :grimace: They're just trying to fool us again by this article. :expressionless:  omf, I won't fall for it.. lmao to all of you producers "still undecided who to pick"

tumblr_mx1xrfN1t91spcdgeo1_500.gif

• Like 15

heh the writter just pulling the same answer from the past just like her using of same kind of formula over and over againB)B)B)

like the netizen say above once the drama end they gonna say it already decided since beginning but now just play dumb and pull more rating smh

well i know she is really smart in writing but just once wanna see a fresh approach since such pity the talent just use for recycle lol

oh well aside from recycle husband hunting and put aside the love triangle she still produce a good drama about families so she get extra cookies there and anyone watching not for the game will definitely enjoy the rare good family drama without the makjang and amnesia XD

actually DR as husband is the best plot twist ever and im too busy laughing to get butthurt i mean who have the heart to hate the lovable DR?

• Like 10

@gerimisore Love the artwork... and that particular scene, I think, is the beginning of DS's awakening.... *delusion-mode on*

last week's episodes (15 and 16) really prove the statement "you know nothing about me..." and show  that some premises, preconceptions and assumptions are wrong or incomplete:

• Papa Bear is not seen as the athletic type, but it turns out he plays sports well.
  • Taek is competitive. Yes he is, given the right context: Baduk, the board game Blue what-was-it, and the arcade games. But does he see his romance as competition? No. DS is not a trophy to be won.
  • Taek does not receive or request favours. But when his family and extended families need it, he does not hesitate.
  • Taek's teacher (is he?) thinks he is done for after the interview, which he promised to last only thirty minutes took most of the night. But Taek understands the importance of good press for the baduk club and shows support. (No worry Taek-ah, you'll get better with interviews!)
  • DR's Mum is scary when she is angry. I bet she is. But she can be understanding of her son acting out just to get her attention.
  • Bora may seem all mighty, confident, and brave but she has her own insecurities. She knows her difficult personality pushes people away, and she envies Deok-seon's outgoing personality and seemingly closer bond with her family members.

Which brings us to Jeong-Hwan.... what have we believed about him that proves to be wrong or incomplete?

• Like 18

Just now, sarsu said:

yes, that is true. :grimace: They're just trying to fool us again by this article. :expressionless:  omf, I won't fall for it.. lmao to all of you producers who "still undecided who to pick"

Yeah, it's like YOU WANT ME TO HOPE? YOU WANT ME TO HOLD ON WITH MY SHIP?  Okay, producers I'll bite. :sweatingbullets:

Seriously, it's a long shot and the comments on the article already prove it but I still want Taek to be the husband.

• Like 5

so they haven't decide it yet? hmm...my speculation of they changing the husband is possible now. i don't know why i feel like JH is the husband on the original script. but they saw PBG and Hyeri chemistry and they decided to change the script. *finger cross*

Spoiler
On 12/27/2015 at 10:43 PM, AppleP said:

tsk..tsk..tsk..people are so desperate that they have to make hoax news just to create false hope.

anyway, i've been thinking lately..is it possible if a writer of a drama series (or a movie) could change his/her writing plot just to adjust the lead actors off-screen chemistry? so i began to search and found something interesting,

Reveal hidden contents

the original script of Pretty Woman actually had a dark ending. but the director saw Richard Gere and Julia Roberts chemistry was perfect. they just light up with each other and said both actors brought such a lovability and charm that he didn't think the audience would want a dark ending. so they changed the script and we got a happy ending of one of the best romantic movie ever.

so yeah, it is possible. 

if the original script JH is the husband, it is still possible if they suddenly change the plot and make TK as the husband just because they saw Hyeri and PBG off-screen chemistry was fit for the role. 

i mean who knows the original script of episode 16 actually does have Taek confess to DS. and they changed it.

lol,

no. jk.

don't mind me.

• Like 10

LOL guys. The writer is still undecided? Why? Are they confused now because of too much effort/development they've put into Taek's character & his emotional connection with Deoksun? :D:D:D Still undecided about the husband, but taek's surprises/revelations/layers were all planned from the start? *goat sound* 

Like who's gonna believe them if rjy's name is second on the billing & his interest on the female lead was explored first? Everything is predictable since day one but if Reply suddenly decided to pull out different cards this time, I WILL FIND IT HARD TO GET OVER THIS SHOW, LIKE EVER. 

btw @gerimisore awesome fanarts!!  :heart: well, if it's not too much to ask, maybe you could also draw Taekie & Deoksunie wearing life jackets in full support mode, showing they're one with us while we're boarding this wonderful taektanic/submarine! Hahaha. Love lots!

• Like 18

Yeah I mean  Ryu Hye Yeong had even been asked if her character would have a love line and she point blank told she has no idea.And just after several days probably we saw sun woo developing this crush after bora.So do we even expect that they would expose such a major spoiler so soon? Naah.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, gerimisore said:

7. I read in the main thread that some shippers don't understand the reason behind Taek's so-called 'noble idiocy' when it's been pointed out over and over that he has strong competitive nature. But, I guess, that's the point, everyone? That's the irony? There has to be a reason why Taek's competitiveness is being emphasized from ep 15 to ep 16. Starting from Taek's dad scene and Sunwoo's mom explanation (since Taek resembles his dad in a lot of ways, it can be interpreted as the writer's way of introducing where Taek got his competitive trait), Dongryong's talk on Taek's "can't settle for second place" nature, flashback when Taek beats out Jungbong's Galaga score, and also the Blue Marble game. Why do they need several scenes to highlight Taek's competitive characteristic? To give a proper punch. To accentuate the fact that Taek's surrender is an irony. For some reason, I like that Taek is not giving up on Deoksun as soon as he learned Junghwan's feeling (we can see he's still trying to make a move even after knowing it). It is, again, emphasizing on how competitive Taek is. This man knows no defeat even in love matter. But as the title of ep 16 stated, life is an irony. That despite being one of the two most competitive men in Ssangmun-dong alley, he's giving up someone he treasures, cherishes, wants, adores, love, needs so much for the sake of the bigger picture, their friendship. It hurts him. Badly. But Taek is just being Taek. He can't help it. This is one of the few occasions when people asked "What's wrong? What happened?" one just needs to reply, "Life. Life happened."

I'm sorry for cutting your post. I just want to add that yes TK competitiveness has been emphasized in ep 15 and 16 but I think it has been introduced early on. Esp in ep 4. That's when  he lost in a match and he kinda try harder to practice and everyone kinda tiptoes around him since I guess it's a common knowledge that TK don't handle losing lightly. It was also shown in his reaction when his teacher (?) And friends in baduk club try to talk him out of feeling down from losing a match. When the gank come to his room and tease him about losing, at first he kinda have this intense expression at first before later he says to them that he can also lose and realize that they are only teasing him. So when TK step back, it indeed pack a punch like you said.

Btw, I love love your drawing. so cute ♥

• Like 14

Guest aoikarin

Currently watching ep 16, when DS and DR ride a bus together.. DS yawned and left her mouth uncovered in front of DR. She’s behaving normal DS. When the old man passenger sitting in front of them smoking, DR make a sign that’s the smoke is so smelly.. and DS just copied him agreeing that smoking is stink. However, i get conclusion, DR isnot smoking and he doesn’t know that TAEK is a smoker as well. Once he knows Taek smokes, I think he will make a big fuss about that.

The funny thing that, DS curses Taek as crazy bastard, so DR added curses Taek as Nasty bastard, but after hearing DR curses Taek, she is not happy and straight away defends Taek, ask DR what so nasty about him, it’s just his immaturity. Hahahahaha..  DS is really possessive when it comes about Taek, only she can treat Taek as she likes, but not others, not even DR, their bestfriend.

They haven't decided who the hubby is yet? SUREEEEEEE...THEM LIARSSSSSS...THEY SAID THE SAME THING FOR R'94. WHO DO THEY THINK WE ARE? IDIOTS?

*CALMS DOWN* I'm sorry y'all. Lol I just had to express that.

Like this netz said.."[+475, -19] Make Duksun pick.. isn't it more important who she likes in the end anyway".

• Like 15