Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

So I went to check the Reply 1994 OSTs and THERE WERE 2 WITH TRASH AND NA JUNG ON THE COVER AND ONE WITH CHILBONG AND NA JUNG! And...THE TRASH AND NA JUNG SONGS WERE ALL ABOUT HAVING TO SEPARATE/BREAK UPS AND THE LYRICS WERE SIMILAR TO DEOK SUN AND TAEK'S SONGS. ALSO, THE ONE FOR CHILBONG WAS ALL ABOUT BEING HAPPY WITH THE ONE HE LIKES...TELL ME THAT DOES NOT REMIND YOU OF A CERTAIN SOMEONE'S SONG~ I'll list the songs: Farewell for myself and I can't have you for Najung and Trash, Happy Me for Chilbong and Najung.

• Like 12

27 minutes ago, aoikarin said:

Again, i believe, keep pretending with his idiot role... i think it's not his purpose.. I believe, he IS lack of capability to take care himself, do daily routine by himself (not like normal people do).. I believe, he struggles with those things, he tried his best everytime he's alone but being with his friends, he doesn't even want to struggle or bother doing those things, he just let them pamper him.

On the "idiot" role he plays...  It backfires on him!!!   Since the girl of his dream fails has yet to see him as a man... Ohohoho, poor Taek! It would be interesting to see how Taek "changes" (strategy) from this point on...

Though I agree that due to the nature and demand of his profession, which make it harder for him to spare attention, he struggles in other less important part of life...

• Like 6

@hafunohane so cute :D thank you my friend

Heedong (Korean: 희동) came to live with Uncle Kildong after his parents went abroad to study. He misses his mom everyday, but feels utterly entertained by Dooly the Brother. Thanks to the excessive amounts of time he spends with Dooly, he isn't afraid of anything. He is also really good at biting someone or scratches them when they make him mad. He has broken Douner's Time Cosmos

It is really taek:tears:

• Like 8

1 hour ago, rembrandtz_5e20 said:

Hi all,goddon'tknow how true this is, but there is news on the Baidu forum that we'll be seeing a time jump to 1994 from the end of Episode 17. 

'94? I guess we will see cameos of trash oppa and others.

@hafunohane Thanks for the pictures of TK and chopsticks. I actually went back to watch every scene of TK alone with his dad/ anyone who isn't the gang and voila, TK held his chopsticks well,no clumsy " help me,I'm finding it difficult to use it" scene. It was natural. This boy will be the death of me. TAEK-AH WE REALLY DONT KNOW THE REAL YOU RIGHT? Like his father explained to the adults,when TK likes someone, he becomes clingy and "demanding"(in a subtle way). His dad also has the same trait. Aigoooo...

Edit: hahaha @hafunohane You dug it up. Lol. Amazing isn't it..I got Less Likes for it but it turned out to be true. I really dunno how I came up with that myself. TK's character made me intrigued I guess. Hehehe..now I feel like backtracking on the MT to see other things I posted. Thanks by the way. :)

• Like 14

So here's my Taek (haha pun intended) on why DS's love or care or affection for TK shouldn't be viewed as Motherly/sisterly..

Everyone in the Ssangmun-dong treats DS like an idiot well even her family doesn't expect her to be someone someday or accomplish something.. berates her capability etc.. except TK (well if we can count in Jinjoo haha) 

TK makes DS feel wanted and needed since our ever cunning TK seems to be incapable of doing simple things which DS gladly helps him too.  And I guess that's what made her say with pride that she knows everything about TK and she got him in the palm of her hands is because she saw how TK's life is when he plays baduk during their China trip it's like she just naturally started paying more attention to him and his needs and takes extra care of him. Maybe without DS knowing she is starting to fall for TK too

Come to think of it.. just when @packmule3 pointed out about the chopsticks thing.. dang he had us fooled and the whole gang as well.. he seems fine eating with his dad too.. he isn't struggling he is actually capable.. 

what if TK is  just doing these things.. just to let his friends indulge and baby him.. he has matured way to early due to his baduk lifestyle and when he comes home his friends treats him like a normal kid on their block and he just let's them.. he's trying to live a normal life too outside baduk.

True Love ironically, can't be defined

True Love is the kind of love and affection you have for someone that's isn't bound by the laws of human behavior. When you experience true love with someone , your primal instincts and behavior change only towards that person. True Love transcends typical human behavior. It makes you a better human being towards a special someone. (isn't it that DS suddenly changed her behavior only in front of TK, like when she had to hide her burp and she acts more refined now than before. lol i'm getting delulu here)

True Love is in its purest form, while romantic love needs sexual tension to stay alive. (JH attraction towards DS is more of sexual attraction right.. the alley scene)

@Phuong Tam Nguyen @onlysb1 isn't it cute that Hyeri's ideal type is close to TK or BGM hahaha

@shooastrid Thank you for sharing @packmule3 post here in our thread.. i don't want to go to the MT.. it sounds scary :/

Happy New Year in advance!!

• Like 15

just suddenly this thing crossed my mind..

if the other shipper are so sure about junghwan being the husband, so we can also be so sure that Taek is going to be the husband.

Right guys?

I dont know, i really dont like when they said they also like TK but still saying like he's the chilbong.

we can also be so sure that he's the husband until the drama show us who's the real husband. So lets have a faith #TeamTaek

BY THE WAY

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS! SO GLAD I FOUND THIS SHIP

TEAMTAEK'S STILL SAILING~~~

• Like 13

1 hour ago, syaiira said:

Haha yeah I kinda find it funny how some people have the tendency to twist things to favor their own preferences. And that they are being extremely stubborn about it. 

Because honestly, who are we to disregard the very words that had specifically came out of the characters very own mouth?

Junghwan is Deoksun's first love? Well in my honest opinion, definitely not. Sunwoo was Deoksun's first love. What is it about that fact that makes it so hard to believe? She even clearly said so herself. During that point of her life where she is showing Sunwoo some interest, her narration of the situation specifically mentioned that is the moment where her first love started. Why don't people believe that fact? Why are they not believing in the very words that Deoksun, herself, said? Why are they making it as if Deoksun is a liar? LOL

Another point to make is the fact that Taek have liked Deoksun from a very long time. That, in my opinion, is a true fact. In episode 6 during the movie phone call. There was a narration by Lee Moon-se stating that "there might be someone out there at this moment, who have liked you from a very long time". Cue scene of Taek speaking to Deoksun on the phone asking her out on a movie. Why disregard the blatant narration that was going on during that particular scene? I believe that every narration that happens during specific scenes always serves a purpose. The narration is there for a reason! It's to point out that the person 'who have liked you[Deoksun] from a very long time" is in fact our Taek.

The last point I wish to bring up is what @Charmee Gregory had brought up. Taek's verbal confession that he likes Deoksun "not as a friend but as a woman". Why is it so hard to believe that he does like her "as a woman"? He specifically said so that he likes her as a woman. Who are we dismiss that fact as a lie or judge it as confusion on his part? Where did this whole "he loves her as a mother" even comes from? Sure, Taek is a character who grew up most of his life without a mother by his side and that he misses his mother everyday. But you know what? The show never really emphasized on his need for a mother. He goes along with his life just fine. Do we even have scenes of him brooding over the fact that he doesn't have a mother? So I don't really understand where all of this is coming from. I would understand if there are scenes of him thinking about his mother and is being shown the comparison between Deoksun and his mother much like in 1997 how for Taewoong there was always a comparison between Shiwon and her sister and that he actually sees his ex-lover in Shiwon. But this is definitely not the case! Taek does not see his mother in Deoksun. He does not see his mother in anyone. 

We can actually compare Sunwoo's case and Taek's case. Both of them suffer from the same absence of the other parent. Compare their initial reactions after they get to know about the close relationship of Taek's appa and Sunwoo's eomma. Sunwoo still has leftover grief over his father's death which made it hard to accept at first. We were even shown scenes of him thinking and kinda having conversations with his father in his imagination. And now look at Taek's reaction. There was only acceptance and happiness over his father's happiness. There were no mentions about his mother and we were not shown any scenes of him thinking about his mother whatsoever after that. I hope people would stop trying to illustrate Taek as an immature character who has mommy issues because he obviously does not! He is probably the most mature 18 year old kid I know.

EDIT: omg the new ost cover is so pretty. <3

Lmao typical twisting..they're (not gonna say who...you all know) trying to ignore the fact that has hit their face with a cookie. That this immature? baby, has a actually bigger chance of being the husband than JH. it is what it is. The little signs are there all along, but you might not really notify them that much because Taek is left (unfortunately) in the shadow of others. Yasss, well Taek's that way. He seems to be fine with it. (???) 

taek's not stupid, far away from it but ofc there's things that he lacks...don't we all? I would just consider that human. Give that kid a break. *sigh*

and LMAO, those who don't believe taek's words words when he has clearly said that he likes deok sun. Ha-ha-ha. Taek has not actually had the courage to confess her because he's afraid she won't believe him. And then he notices, that his friend really really likes the same girl and chooses not to tell deok sun abt his feelings and ends up crying in his hotel room. While deok sun is, without her own notice, having feelings towards taek. There are glimpses here and there when she's shy around him, suddenly! That means there's attraction. Deok sun has always thought that  taek is only interested in playing baduk, like she said in ep 14, but then she was very surprised when taek told her that there's someone he likes. She didn't say a word, just gazed him with curiosity. The eyes can't lie! Still taek didn't have the courage to tell her she's the one he likes. Uri taekie is so shy and doesn't know how to show his feelings towards her. T_____T ppoor taekie-ah <3 

• Like 10

1 hour ago, anishaym said:

just suddenly this thing crossed my mind..

if the other shipper are so sure about junghwan being the husband, so we can also be so sure that Taek is going to be the husband.

Right guys?

I dont know, i really dont like when they said they also like TK but still saying like he's the chilbong.

we can also be so sure that he's the husband until the drama show us who's the real husband. So lets have a faith #TeamTaek

BY THE WAY

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS! SO GLAD I FOUND THIS SHIP

TEAMTAEK'S STILL SAILING~~~

No worries, I love that another shipper has posted that we will not be chilbonged...becos Taek will never be Chilbong! 

pbukbIzBj

At the worst, we will be TAEKEN HAHAHAHA ( excuse my lame joke) 

BUT DON"T WORRY OR LET THIS GET YOU DOWN, I AM 120% SURE TAEK is the husband hahahaha 

• Like 24