Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

@onlysb1 Your post on main thread are making me a bit sad ,should I assume scaredly that you're slowly gravitating towards JH? Tell me it ain't so![Pun intended :glasses:]

--- 

But to hold on to your thoughts..somehow I feel I'm unsure of the depth of JH's feeling.Yeah he likes deoksun,and has been secretly pursuing her for long.And if taek was not there in the equation,maybe he'd have been active in his pursuit,and by now we'd see jh-ds happen for real.But,if we observe ep 3-10/14,we'd see how JH has been secretive about his feeling.Though he likes Deok sun he does not admit in front of Sun woo that deok sun is pretty,he just blurts out how ds is the pretty of the ugly sorts.Or when deok sun wants to go to the concert,he instantly agrees to go with her,just coz she likes that particular singer,not because that he craves her company,and all.So,he's  been always hiding how he felt towards her..while tk had done quite the opposite.So,even if he had all the chance of the world,he did not really make use of those times,when he had deok sun by his side.So we have all these moments from ep 3- ep 14,which were not heartfelt poignant moments,even with the factor of 'love' present,while we have these slow growing hours of tk-ds doing their works side by side,not caring for anything else.Like we see deok sun does her homework in tk's living room,while tk is sleeping inside..It's like they're already family,without even any presence of love between them.Or tk can comfortably say to deok sun,to do her own thing,and he'll make himself enjoy the time just  by staying by her side,on the last ep ,[when he's asking her to go on movies together],so we can see they have this great rapport,which we have with our friends,who can be as comfortable as our own skin,who can complement us,and totally understands how we function.I just don't know if jh ever had this ds,or if he will in future.

• Like 11

If I learned something from reading mystery novels that is writers always place the killer between in the lines and introduce other characters with strong clues which tests readers attention to real deal. Well novel and drama two different things but when I see some obvious clues which supports Junghwan while script says it's Taek I went to analyze DS's character and it still says it's Taek. lol. Clues that supports Taek ambiguous compared to Junghwan the most obvious one is future husband bait. Sorry I'll call it bait because somewhat timing is fishy you know they decided to include it when Taek scored some points on drawing  attention. Why would you include clues  if there is only four episodes left to reveal truth anyways and if there is no need to support what is obvious in script? Lol today I really felt sorry for JH fans apparently they don't know he already moved on... Let Deok Sun choose? We all know who is Deok Sun's priority and they don't have enough time to destroy what they established. Deok Sun's reactions? Why do you think people averts eyes? Whether they are shy or they're not ready to face something unexpected. Why do you think people stares in shock? When they try to make sense with that something unexpected. Sigh...Twist? Nope we call it power of script dear^^

• Like 18

• Yup...not falling for that "undecided" cr@p. 

1997's husband hunt wasn't really that frustrating. You can tell who the husband is mid-episode. It was the process of getting there that people watched for and because the characters are so refreshing and new.

1994...they said the same thing. But we found out from Go Ara after, that she was told to look at Oppa-yah more lovingly during scenes. and although I love Chilbongie too, I felt that Trash was the husband because NJ's eyes and heart only looked at him. 

Eyes can't lie, remember? (Noticed how DS's eyes lit up whenever Taek is around?)

• I don't think the first love people were talking about DS wrote in her diary is JH...she was fixated with SW at that time remember? JH wasn't even in her line of vision until her friends were so sure that JH likes her. Which points out what someone said about DS's interactions with JH as "looking for confirmation"...not necessarily her own feelings per se. 

I'm glad her friends didn't meet Taekie too. Protective much DS? And No I do not believe her when she told them that the reason they can't meet him is because Taek is their neighborhood treasure. If I have a friend that famous,  I would gladly show them off. 

• what frustrates me is when the PD said that the husband hunt is not the center of the story but the interaction of the 5 family. If that was the case, then the husband would have been settled with a couple of episodes ago, like how SW-BR was. 

I want to see the pair develop like a couple and how they overcome other issues. If anything, I'm getting that with SW-BR.

• I don't think a huge time leap would happen soon. They were not emphasizing the adult versions of the characters. 

I think all of us are in agreement that the adult versions feel really different than their younger counterparts. Adult DS doesn't act like the young DS. They portrayed the 40y/o NL as ridiculously childlike. 

• BTW, I saw a photo from an article about the staff and actors going to Phuket, Thailand for a vacation after the drama.

PBG's hair was up and I felt that whatever happens to his character, he will be ok. 

When I first watched, my radar was off. I thought it was SW, although you can tell he doesn't like DS more that just a friend. Then JH came out and I thought, well...maybe it is him but something seems off? Then Taek quietly and strongly came along. 

So...for the one week off, I will be re-watching from ep 1 and watch the scenes from a different light. 

• Like 22

@syaiira.  Lol Bogummy shall always be tested with his happy ending specially if genre is Mystery/Bromance haha I feel sorry for heroines though they always overshadowed by him ^^

@reyna0804. What if DS's friends meets Taek and after he is gone they whispers to Deok Sun "Get yourself together don't you know you act life as if you secretly love The Baduk God Choi Taek, it's a sin which will be end of you girl" lol

• Like 12

24 minutes ago, libra83 said:

Finally, I knew why Taek played the bubble game. Because of DS.

In the Episode 10, when DS talked with JB oppa during their birthday cake's fighting, she found that JB was playing the game and tried to make a record.

DS said that she used to make the record of that game. 

So, when JB got the highest score, meant that DS was knocked-out.

Then, that was the reason why Teak appeared at the game room, beat JB right after his record was made.

Revenged for his DS. Revenged for his DS.

Wow nice discovery! I find that a lot of things TK does is what DS did before that: eg. the pat on the head, wenyeol, ya!, curses, arachi?, lee moon sae, the radio show, the pink gloves, the pizza, and a lot more things :)) It seems like "Everything TK does, TK does it for DS" haha ( "Everything I do, I do it for you" parody) He picks up a lot of things from others because he's really perceptive, so I won't be surprised if future hubby (assume he's TK) can say "Do you want to die?" "Are you embarrased?" "Do you want water?" "Are you senile?" and things like that to DS hahaha

• Like 20

Waenyeol ~~~~~ it took me literally 2 days to catch with all the reading ... amazing posts from everyone as usual, a lot of people pointed out good points and all i ever did was nod and nod and yell PREACH!! daebak!!

when i watched the subbed ep 15 & 16.. i cried when TK cried..:bawling: but i was glad that he did not get to confess his feelings for DS.. rather that noble idiocy, i think he was being selfless. He chose family/friendship over himself and his (love for DS) even if it kills him. JH might have felt in disadvantage knowing that DR and SW are very happy for TK's budding romance for DS. But TK chose to step back in order to preserve their friendship (his friends are important to him as they were the ones who brought color back to his life when they moved to Ssangmundong after his mother passed away) and he wouldn't want to lose that. But knowing his competitive side (as DR kindly pointed out) he will bounce back, maybe TK just made a "calculated risk" in order to see how JH will attack given the opportunity, like his style in playing Baduk he makes his opponent think that they are winning when they are in fact losing.

I love how DR is sooo pro-TK hahaha i know he is only acting this way since they are not aware of JH's feelings for DS yet but what happens if they actually knew, the gang might be divided and I think that's what TK is avoiding, hence stepping back for the meantime.

does anyone noticed that the green padlock is back?! lol correct me if i am wrong but hasn't this been changed to black after appa Bear broke the lock using his bare hands??!! or was this just bad editing? but as someone cleverly pointed about.. PD-nim is all about the angles.. ?taken-by=i_em_t  https://www.instagram.com/p/_7OiNEP8nG/?taken-by=i_em_t (just posted the link instead)

anyway end game or not.. I think HyerixBogum has a chance irl :heart: I was watching GSD recent interview in Taiwan I think.. and they were asked to draw their ideal type and she drew this... someone who look like Taekie haha but with abs.. does PBG have abs?? lol here's the link of the vid. @3:49 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtcpQRk8D-M 

?taken-by=i_em_t  https://www.instagram.com/p/_7O3Jzv8nx/?taken-by=i_em_t

Happy new year Yeoribun!! sorry if my post doesn't makes sense lol.. *hides under taekie's blanket* 

I think the photos doesn't appear?? :-(

• Like 15

2 hours ago, onlysb1 said:

@syaiira

@reyna0804. What if DS's friends meets Taek and after he is gone they whispers to Deok Sun "Get yourself together don't you know you act life as if you secretly love The Baduk God Choi Taek, it's a sin which will be end of you girl" lol

It was certainly the "end" for us when Taek came out. That's for sure :w00t::lol:

• Like 10

@Wendy Wang Your post just brought a big smile on my face..This is beyond awesome.Seriously we should publish a book on 100 reasons why answer of this season is uri taek..:bawling:..***happy tears***.

--- And you nailed the last point.On that episode,we see in flashback how deok sun took care of his bedding,food or comfort by going all cutesy with the waiter.And taek had no idea it was deok sun who did all these...when his manager clarifies his misconception.Unlike that day,nothing happened on the concert day which would make JH feel that was the best day of his life.Unless,that day is yet to happen =/.

• Like 13

DS always tells Taek that it's ok to loose sometimes that's why others perceived it as a omen/premonition?!

but what if next time Taek ask DS if he can loose this time too, meaning his pursuit of her, what if DS tells him NO for the first time? 

Was there a reason why JH would not/could not confess his feelings to DS? Even after he found out that SW only likes her as a friend, JH still didn't do anything. Why? 

I'm going to watch from ep1 and maybe I can find something to answer a few questions I have. And see the scenes differently. 

I will be really really upset if they do not give us the flashback of when DS heard Taek might have been in that airplane crash. 

• Like 13

27 minutes ago, nearsea said:

@Wendy Wang Your post just brought a big smile on my face..This is beyond awesome.Seriously we should publish a book on 100 reasons why answer of this season is uri taek..:bawling:..***happy tears***.

Haha we should have:

- 101 lessons on how to understand DS

- 101 reasons why TK is the answer

- 101 plot structures of Reply 1988 (including all the calculation stuffs)

- 101 background song meanings

- and 101 reasons why we want to ship BGxHR irl =))

@uzzie-zera haha I think BG possibly has abs, it's just because he usually wears comfortable clothes/thick layers so we can't really see. The picture HR really reminds me of TK haha =))

tumblr_nrgrcxTWxE1untowto1_500.jpg

0B8VdbIxHP3RkaDBxUUVCV3JxOEE

tumblr_nt7qc6bEnv1untowto1_1280.jpg

cre: prkbgm.tumblr.com

• Like 14

Hi, I collect all of my confident to post this one, hope that my bad grammar won't bother you. And for you found out anything wrong, correct it please.

Anxiety

1 AM.

Duk Sun collected her books, left the reading room then quietly returned to home. It was dark and cold outside. The street was so empty. Duk Sun tried to walk as fast as possible, crossed by some dark corners. She was afraid that any delay could make her meet a crazy guy as last time.

“ How much I wish Hee Dong Dong was here now…”
Duk Sun was thinking while walking, when she lifted up her face, she was standing in front the jewelry store. The door wasn't locked. Uncle Choi still keep it open like this, in order to let Taek’s friend can come whenever.
Duk Sun rubbed her forehead hair, wondered why she could she cross by her house till here. Teak was still in China. He would be very busy, so that he cancelled their dating. 
“Aigoo, he could be very tired…”

Then Duk Sun tried to step back to her house, but turn back again, went directly to Teak’s room.
She opened the door.
Quite place. 
Although it was near to 2 o'clock in the morning, Ssam Myung Dong was mostly quite, but here owned a different quietness.

Duk Sun looked around the room. The baduk board was kept at the corner, near to shelf. Teak’s chair was arranged beside. Everything was standing on the wall or put at the corner, the the room became wider.
And empty.

She stepped into the middle of the room. It was cold. If Taek was here, he would lie on the floor, without blanket as always. He didn't know how to take care of himself. Normally, Uncle Choi wouldn't enter his room in order to avoid bothering him, then he would lie huddle on the floor whole night long.

“Idiot!”- she whispered, as seeing clearly Tark was lying in front of her, without blanket, without pillow and his skin turned pale because of cold weather.

She felt thirsty, so that she boiled water and poured it into a cup to drink, but carelessly spilled the water on the desk, the water flew to the beneath drawers.
Duk Sun feverishly cleaned the desk,  insisted to herself, "Oh my Godness, Hee Dong Dong just don't know how to unplug the jack, but I can't hold a  the cup of water!"

After wiping finished, Duk Sun opened the bottom drawer to have a check. She would like to make sure nothing was wet.
The first drawer had a little water flew into. It stored a lot of  comics book. Duk Sun realized all of these book was rented by Teak due to her asking but she didn't complete reading. Because sometimes Dobg Ryung asked her to dance or because she would like to enjoy noddles so that she threw the aside and almost forgot them.
All is still here, in the drawer of Teak. He separated them with the books of others on the shelves. Duk Sun picked up a book, looked for the page that was dropped reading. 
It was easy to find out because Teak made bookmark by folding the corner of page, wrote the date that she stopped carefully.

"What brings you to this ... why don’t return them to store, we will have to pay a lot for rental..."
Duk Sun put the book down, closed the first drawer then opened to the second one.
There was still a lot of books but they was bas the basic baduk guidelines. 
She guessed that  Teak read the books as a child, because from the age of eight, he started to be a genius baduk player then these basic wasn't needed  anymore. Fortunately, the books a were still fine, if not, Teak surly wouldn't want to see her face anymore.
Duk Sun opened one book on the top, then she found that it displayed  very simple knowledge of baduk and many illustrated images. 
It was similar to comic book, and Duk Sun could understand the rules of the game remember easily. There was also some headers with note.
"Duk Sun, you have to start like this…, it is easy…”
"Duk Sun, this is natural way to protect your side under attacks. .."
"Duk Sun, this page is wrong but I haven't found out a correct one but easier for you, I'm sorry ..."

Duk Sun smiled.

"Idiot, why you have to apologize, just buy the fish cake for me is fine..."
Duk Sun thought then put book into her bag, and then turned her look to the last drawer.

It was locked by a green lock.

Duk Sun held on for a moment, then she remembered somethings, she ran to the cupboard next to the entrance.

"Hee Dong Dong, luckily that I remember a key placed, I have to ensure your things is fine or not before go home..."

(cont)

• Like 17

@Phuong Tam Nguyen I am falling for min though,he's getting me with the killer looks and all.Honestly all these time literally everyone on the forum kept telling to go watch IRY,..but I have this stupid pet peeve of mine of avoiding the very one everyone is going gaga about...=/.So did not get into the mad craze.Now I get what the mass was talking about![Okay end of fangirl mode,feel like I'm still in Ssangmun-dong neighborhood...=S.

- Another observation: Reason that DS-Tk resonate more with the feeling of eighteen,because they're playing characters close to their age.The somewhat immature,inexperienced look/attitude kind of give away proofs of their momentarily taken rash decisions,without thinking about the consequences.

• Like 12

I can see that we have trash oppa in out mist. Dear @trashoppaya , you were at the set of R '88.,Were you given a clue on who the husband probably was? Any hints? Lastly, I would love to apologise for hating you so much in R 94. You know how it is. LOL. *kidding*. 

Aigoo, we have our first fanfic on this thread. @libra83 i love it. 

As usual,I love the analysis being made here. 

P.S: PBG has his own thread. Don't forget to share the love for our boy on his page too.

http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/344614-park-bo-gum-%EB%B0%95%EB%B3%B4%EA%B2%80-%E6%9C%B4%E5%AF%B6%E5%8A%8D-bak-bo-geom-pak-po-k%C5%8Fm/#comment-339749

• Like 12