Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

Seeing the kiss scene with reduced speed makes my body turns into all butterflies mode.

When TK holds her hand. 'OMFG, he's holding it, he's holding it! Look! how tanned his hand is.'

When his eyes become all teary.. 'No cry for today, hey nope. Eit, NO.'

When the two are staring each other and Taek makes his first move... 'Nah, nah, there you are. Put those lips for a good use.'

And his lips are landing on hers, this is when I feel the mega mother of the other mother of the butterflies spreads her wings widely, and fly around.

Not exaggerating or whatsoever, this is what I've waited for so long, I didn't even sleep a whole day because this episode. (How could I sleep when my heart went badum badum tss all the time).

The eyes locked is the key, Taek has everything he wants to say with those teary eyes, and Dukseon seems understand and is feeling convinced with that. It is funny how she doubted him before, how she couldn't catch some huge hints from him but she was feeling convinced by only looking at his eyes and kissing him back. How beautiful.

It was short but the FEELS ain't short. I need to go to sleep with this feeling.

CYPA2nMUoAAgut3.jpg

CYPBnlTUkAEjz2t.jpg

• Like 24

Just now, salmonsalmonsalmon said:

I know rightttt! I don't get how they're so sure. Are we watching the same drama even? Haha 

y'a;; youtube views/photo uploads speak the truth... the person translating is being very selective I HIGHLY DOUBT there was not a SINGLE popular thing said about TK and DS....LIKE LOL

• Like 12

The kiss was obviously made out to look like a dream and it appears after TK lied down. They intended it to be assumed as a dream.

If it is a dream. Why would they insert that kind of dream? If it was worth nothing and just a dream, what would be the point of it in this story? To satisfy TK DS fans? Doesn't appear to be good writing of planning for me if that was the case.

If it is real. Then they could now turn the tables of something people assumed a dream to be real. There'd be a sudden flashback of DS remembering that kiss. Of it being real. That could be useful in the story. That could mean a great deal in the storyline and be a moment of revealing the answer.

I'm just saying if they wanted the scene to mean something, it should be a reference to what may happen in the future. If it was literally a dream then it seems to bland to just insert a scene like that, and a kissing scene at that. It's just too great of a moment to be just dismissed as a dream. If they wanted to use that scene then they might as well made it look real and surprise us saying it was just TK'S dream after.

Well here's to me hoping the writers had a good plan having that kiss scene.

• Like 21

Im so nervous...I need to stop reading Junghwan x doksun shippers comments >< they're so confident...they're completely ignoring the writer's effort in creating Taek's character...after 17 episodes they still describe him as the shy baby like character...*sigh*

Writer-nim don't deceive us tomorrow ><

• Like 17

10 minutes ago, Betsi Soma said:

Im so nervous...I need to stop reading Junghwan x doksun shippers comments >< they're so confident...they're completely ignoring the writer's effort in creating Taek's character...after 17 episodes they still describe him as the shy baby like character...*sigh*

Writer-nim don't deceive us tomorrow ><

Their level of confidence is scary. I'm hopeful for Taek but I'm still rational and lowering my expectations. I would be at least uncertain if i was a junghwanxdeoksun shipper. I just don't see what they see to be that confident. I'm pretty sure I would know if someone was a clear cut main lead endgame if it was a typical k-drama, but for the first time ever I really am not sure. Someone please enlighten me how they're so sure.

• Like 13

Guest gerimisore

I die a thousand times just from watching and rewatching the kiss scene. I watched it before I went to sleep and watched it again right after I woke up. I blushed and giggled every time I remember how Taek's manly gaze pierces through DS's eyes :wub: I especially love the way he re-positioned his head and was like asking with his eyes, "Is this real? Is this not?" then the next second he just went all "whatevs!" and kissed her sang namja style (awwwwww). And it's even more admirable that he didn't just "attaek" her lips right away to satisfy his own desire, even if it's (let's say) in a dream (because i certainly won't behaving "just like that" if I were dreaming in that position with PBG. leeeeeeel). How very considerate of uri Taekie *slow claps* He waits for her response (the confirmation!!! as @Phuong Tam Nguyen brilliantly mentioned), respectfully, before proceeding. *sigh* Just when I thought I couldn't love you more, Taek-ah... :"<

(imo, i still think it's not a dream 'tho)

And can I just say how much I love the way they shoot the kiss and the moments leading up to it? There is no rush. It's slow, and steady, and soft, and heartfelt, and swoony, and melancholic all at once, all at the same time. Every time I see the screencap of the kiss scene from every possible angle, my stomach suddenly fats with million butterflies. My heart flutters and almost can't contain the feels I feel like bursting from ardor. Ah, the effect you have on me, my precious OTP.

It's actually getting harder for me to keep my expectation low that I need to remind myself over and over that this drama hasn't ended yet. So, no matter how painful it is to witness a number of people doubting the possibility of TK-DS progress, lurking in the MT and another shipper thread actually helps me from flying too high and vomiting rainbow all over my room. (I need to keep my sanity intact so that when it's finally revealed that Taek is the husband, I can be like, "BOOOOM!! :glasses: SAWRRY, PEASANTS! IT IS DA GLORY MOMENT WHERE I FREAKING DESERVE TO BE EVERYTHING EXCEPT BEING SANE!"

But if it's not, then, hmm. Okay. Taek-ah, forget Deoksun! Let's party hard with all the super ladies in Taektanic (-B

Spoiler

On another news, it seems like my mom started suspecting me from having a boyfriend when in fact I'm a proud and happy solo girl. What the.... -_____- I guess all the blushing and multiple failed attempts of suppressing my big grins in front of my cellphone and PC had led her to think that way. And I'm not in the mood of explaining the situation either. LOL. I tried actually. I did. But the more I explained it, the more it doesn't make any sense. I mean, it's just a drama 'tho? Taek is not real 'tho? But I'm so taeken over, I refused to care that I'm practically worrying over a fictional character's love life D:

Real-life man instead of a K-drama character? Maybe next time. Sorry, Mom. But I am completely TAEKen at the moment

*puts on a black sunglasses*

*walks coolly into the sunset*

*cue Lee Moon-sae's Sunset Glow*

----

ADDED: LOOK! For the first time in forever, we are united! :D

b336f1f873f297867b5764ee9345bcee8dd5186c

You know what, i think the kiss scene is actually Taek making the confession he couldn't make in his 'dream'. 

Look carefully at their 'eyetalk' before the kiss. He was definitely saying something to DS before the kiss, and when DS responded 'yes' with her eyelids, he couldn't keep it in anymore and swooped in to kiss her. 

And i don't think it was a dream. Check out what DS asked him the next morning when the subs are out 

• Like 21

For me, I'm quite sure that it's not a dream, I think someone already mentioned it that the blanket on TK had different place before and after he close his eyes, so DS might be return just to tuck his blanket for him but his hand grab her and she can't get out of it so she fall asleep.. plus the next day, she looks refresh and not gloomy again.. Even her interaction with TK are not too awkward anymore.. 

For me to understand fully the scene, I have to watch it with subtitles.. But I guess, she didn't tell him because

1. her conversations with her friend and she doesn't want to be the one who tell him (remember her friends also told her in previous episodes that never be the first to tell how your feel)

2. She thinks that he has someone that he likes so she doesn't want to jeopardize their relationship.. Juts like DR said, "you can like someone instead someone like you, right".. She thought it just one side love just like SW and JH to her.. She thought that she didn't match with him which lead to that she wants to grow up first, so she can match with TK..

What I observe, TK didn't ask/talk about kissing and she tease him about dream.. No one talk about dream and his response actually make her probably confirmed that he rather think that it's a dream than a reality.. He also didn't said anything much to confirm that they indeed kissing..

despite the kiss dream or not, I still think that DS likes TK.. Because the bridal style and the cancellation of the date.. Her behavior towards TK is also change just like when she thinks SW and JH likes her but this time no one told her about TK feeling..

And Why they have to show us that first before time jump?

And I notice, there's no JH kids flashback even though they have a reason to have it (the letter is only a kid voice but not a real flashback), you all know that the kid flashback is important in Reply series..

No matter how confident the other ship are but the story leads to TK.. Unless the writer wants to troll us and makes DS likes JH instead which doesn't make sense now.. But what did I know, I'm just a viewer.. So let's enjoy our 3 last episodes and don't bother with other ship.. 

*sorry for long post*

*back to reply kissing scene*

• Like 17

5 hours ago, Phuong Tam Nguyen said:

oh guys let me be delulu once more, after replaying the kiss, i find the acting is so on point

so TK opens his eyes and sees DS, but DS's eyes are still closed

TK eyes becomes teary, and DS then opens her eyes

a moment of silence between the 2.

Eye talk starts

TK slightly turns his head, as if he wants to check if sth is wrong, or if this is real, i guess he's thinking "What's happening?"

DS, able to understand him, responses to that slight head movement by moving her eyes to their holding hands and now both parties know what is going on

and then TK moves closer to DS, to me, probably he's thinking "Can you stay just a bit longer?"

and then we see DS's subtle nod as she moves closer to TK (that means a yes from her, in my opinion), TK tears up in the meanwhile

and then the kiss

TK actually puts his lips on DS's first but keeps them stationary, like he is waiting for DS's response

DS, after being shocked, accepts his lips, and they kiss 

and

i die~~~

I too focused watching Taekie's microexpression I won't notice DS's subtle nod there if you don't point it out....:wub:
Other shipper might said its just fanservice from the writer and PD before we hitting the iceberg, bcoz the rest of eps is going to focus at JH DS now.....

And I said, bring it on.....
Iceberg, crazy storm, huge wave, tornado, bermuda triangle, end game or not I'm more than willing to go anywhere, everywhere with this submarine/ship/transformer/hellicarrier/whateveryouwannacalledit and the lovely fellow passengers here....
Let it sail, sink or fly.....
We might end up at the bottom of ocean, have a pizza party, watching the beautiful "dream" kiss scene million times, talking about random stuff,...
We''ll survive....
We start with nothing, lowest expectation, very small hope, and look at the amount of beautiful moment the Reply Team sharing with us.....

Spoiler

Did I mention how beautiful they make DS looks like?!
I mean this girl is already pretty...
But... at thas kiss scene... when Taek stare at her, she looks so dream-like....
Or is it bcoz the PD showing us, how she looks like from Taekie's eyes...
Lmao

We never asking for a kiss scene.... (well, some fan might wish for it tho, a girl/boy can dream right?!)
But we dont asking it so desperately....
I, tbvh, never.... never in my wildest mind imagining Taek-DS kiss. I can imagining JH-DS kissing, but not Taek-DS.
Bcoz, I saw how deep they're bond is, their understanding toward each other, it's more than a childhood friend, so if they have to kiss, its must because of both party WANT the kiss.
Not one-side kiss, face grabbing, typical kdrama kiss scene etc.....
And thats why when Reply team gave us the kiss scene, its like.....
God... I'm speechless, breathless, bcoz I really didn't see that coming...

We were hoping for piggyback scene (just kind of 'repay' (?) that one when young DS piggyback young Taek) but look what we've got....
Bride-frigging-stle.....!!!!
I was like, is the title of this eps really 'Life Irony II' ? Isn't they change the title to 'Dream'?! Lmao

3 hours ago, chickfactor said:

My impressions of Ep.17:

Hide contents

5. Interesting dialogue: Jung-Hwan.

When he was wishing upon a star, he said, "I hope he (Taek) turns out to be a bad guy." I.e., he's accepted that DS and Taek are gonna get together. I guess he's wishing that they break-up so he can have a chance. What a depressing wish, and how very Jung-Hwan of him.

So he really said, he wish Taek is a bad guy?!
For me, it;s like.... he wishing Taek turn out to be a bad guy, so he can HATE him. He'll be ABLE to hate him.
Remember that eps when he put Taek to bed (eps 12) and BR narrated, "To love someone, doesn't mean that you don't hate them. It means that you can NEVER be able to hate them". ((I'm still crying watching this scene))

This poor baby JH :bawling: make me wanna clone DS ((or let DS have a twin sister, SY)) and give her to him.

Spoiler

btw, am I the only one who doesnt like his current hair style?! He looks good but his hairstyle is just. . . .:huh:

@AppleP @st4rdust thank you love......  :wub:

@bebe1989  

Spoiler

@bunnyqueens17 lol !!!! I love your statement hahaha 

All start from BADUK 

THE CLOTHES DS ALWAYS WORE JUST LIKE BADUK STYLE

THE KISS YIN AND YANG STYLE OR SPIDERMAN STYLE ALSO FROM BADUK COLORS

AND MR CHOI TAEK 6DAN NOW BEING 9DAN 

69 JUST LIKE YIN YANG (BLACK AND WHITE COLORS) 

SO THE CLUE/HINT ALWAYS HAVE RELATION WITH BADUK

SO THE WAY THEY KISS AND FORGET ABOUT THE KISS JUST LIKE BADUK ETIQUETTE 

AND THE GAME HUNTING EACH OTHER FEELING, THEY USED THE BUDDHA FACE GAME. 

LOL

NOTE: THE WRITER PUT SO MUCH EFFORT UNTIL NOW, SHE LEARN FROM PAST REPLY SERIES. A LOT PPL INTEREST WITH THE HINTS, NOW SHE WRITE THE STORY FULL OF THE HINTS SO VIEWERS NEED PLAYING AS SHERLOCK HOLMES DETECTIVE LIKE THE BOOK THAT HANGING FROM FUTURE SCENE ! 

AND THE WRITER JUST LEARNING IN THE PAST, SHE WILL NEVER BRING THE SAME THINGS HAPPEN TO FUTURE SERIES. ITS MEANT SHE WANT US TO AWARE ABOUT THE CHARACTER SHE MADE, STOP COMPARE TAEWOONG CHILBONG HAVE THE SAME STORY WITH TAEK ! 

MR.CHOI TAEK IS PARK BO GEUM ! HE IS BADUK PLAYERS AND POPULAR IN SOUTH KOREA 1988 

EDIT: CHOI TAEK IS BADUK PLAYERS WHO KNOW HOW TO MAKE A MOVE, AND WIN THE GAMES !!!

AND THE KISS HE JUST MAKE IT HAPPEN NOW, THEN THE GIRL GIVE MOVEMENT BACK TO HIS LIPS. THE GIRL WAS SHOCKED AND ENJOYYYYYYYYYY *LIKE JUNG BONG OPPA SAID

couldn't be more agree..... :wub:

and are you excited too?bcoz you reply me with full capslock also lol....
The highligt part is so :heart:

Btw, when Jungbong oppa said that?! 

Edited by bunnyqueens17
  • Like 16