Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

4 hours ago, MrsRyu said:

OOT in this thread, but I cant get over them :glasses:

He's so adorable, and i am sorry for my delulu mind, but part of my heart believe he have crush on Hyeri :phew:

Hi @MrsRyu may I know where do u get the pic? can you provide the link? I want to see the rest of the bts pics.. thanks in advance :) 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, starryskie5 said:

Ahh I need to see this pic/video.. I have to backtrack and read the pages now 

@luffypyon Thanks! It's kind of sad cute how he just wants to act with actresses in general.. I guess he's been doing all movies with actors only.. I hope he gets to act with beautiful actresses in the future and fulfill his wishes

Lastly, I can't explain how happy I was when I heard of YOF.. like I literally squeed and got weird looks. I wanted this so bad, but didn't know it was going to be so soon. Super hyped to see them more off screen funny selves.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Doublehkitty/status/689538547888435200 the video

• Like 2

Ryu Jun Yeol Promised His Friends Something Big for Success of “Reply 1988”

On the January 23 broadcast of KBS 2TV’s “Entertainment Weekly,” actor Ryu Jun Yeol was interviewed as one of the stars to watch out for in 2016.

ryu jun yeol

Ryu Jun Yeol commented, “Producer Shin Won Ho of ‘Reply 1988’ told me not to stress out and act however I wanted. Because of that, I enjoyed myself a lot while acting.”

He also talked about what he had told his friends before he began filming for on “Reply 1988.” He said, laughing, “I told my friends that I’d buy them a car if the drama became a success. They keep calling me now.”

“Entertainment Weekly” airs every Saturday at 9:15 p.m. KST.

Source : Soompi

• Like 21

4 hours ago, Howlongwillthisfandomlast said:

http://kkuljaem.blogspot.co.id/2016/01/ryu-junyeol-says-he-wants-to-work-with.html

Ryu Junyeol says he wants to work with Hyeri again

Star News - Naver: 'Entertainment Weekly' "Unrequited love was sad... I want to act with Hyeri again"

1. [+15,735, -1,050] All I cared about was you Junghwan-ah

2. [+11,150, -787] His character was really pitiful.. I was so sure that he would be the husband ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+8,464, -956] Please do reunite in a romcom ㅠㅠㅠ I really like you Ryu Junyeol

4. [+5,832, -515] Yes, please reunite. We wanna see you two work again ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+6,515, -967] EoDaeRyu!!! The trend/it boy is Ryu Junyeol anyway~~~

6. [+1,273, -114] The nation's unrequited love... Chilbong confessed to Najung, got to kiss her but gave up when he knew that he doesn't have the chance. Chilbong's pain is nothing compared to Junghwan

7. [+1,375, -152] Ryu Junyeol speaks well and he seems clever.. He's full of charms♡ I love you

8. [+1,123, -110] He said that his role model is Sponge Bob ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋHow cute is he

Nate
1. [+873, -92] Yeah Jungpal-ah, we were sad too ㅠㅠㅠ I hope your characters end up as a couple the next time you work with Hyeri ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+668, -73] Jungpali hwaiting

3. [+692, -108] Work in a drama with other actresses too ㅋㅋMischievous types of roles in romcoms would fit you well ㅋㅋ

4. [+70, -17] I agree, reunite with Hyeri in a romcom!!

Asia Today - Nate: 'Entertainment Weekly', Ryu Junyeol "I keep hearing from people that I resemble their cousin oppas"

1. [+766, -67] It pisses me off when they cast actors who are good-looking but can't even act.. I'm thankful that he got popularㅜㅜI love Wonho-nim for choosing him for the role

2. [+627, -54] The most handsome among ugly guys. The ugliest among handsome guys.. ☆

3. [+603, -73] EoDaeRyu The trend is Ryu Junyeol anyway ♥

4. [+56, -6] Did he parade around telling people that he's handsome?ㅋㅋㅋ Is having a handsome face the only thing that matters when you're an actor?? I don't understand why you have to attack someone who's just starting his career out. Having charms and acting skill are really just enough 

Agreed with the first highlighted part... and the second highlighted one is sooo funny xD It's something JH would say to RJY :lol: HAHAH

He seems like a funny/witty/sociable guy! I'm glad his 'off screen' personality is warmly welcomed by the audience too! :wub: Hopefully he keeps accepting offers for dramas besides movies so we can see him again soon!

• Like 15

15 hours ago, MrsRyu said:

Ryu Jun Yeol loves Soongebob?

even i didnt too understand korean, but i thinking he say he love someone and want to see that person every morning and that turn be Spongebob right?

i accidentally saw Hyeri wear a spongebob shirt today, i think its when she go to HK?

is it really just a coincidence?

Yes! i remember that guy 

this day Hyeri wear SPONGEBOB shirt

I think uri Jun Yeol oppa will fall in love on spongebob for sure 100% kekeke ^^ Oh Moo my delulu

• Like 11

Guest wizengamot
7 hours ago, MrsRyu said:

OOT in this thread, but I cant get over them :glasses:

He's so adorable, and i am sorry for my delulu mind, but part of my heart believe he have crush on Hyeri :phew:

and i also thinks Hyeri has a crush on him., she keeps holding him on BTS, and then her feeding him on the airport plus the cafe incident. but if ever they get together, i hope it's a quiet/peaceful relationship. not bothered and stalked much by the media. 

anyway, i'm totally inspired to concoct some scenarios in my head after this pic

Spoiler

CZNHyOnXEAAAI_b.jpg

I just signed up at soompi... been a silent rider for weeks already.. but my love for jun yeol oppa made me sign up to join this amazing thread... thanks guys for the updates about jun yeol oppa. He is very nice and I like him both as Kim Jung Hwan & Ryu Jun Yeol. i wish for him  to be always safe while filming in Africa. I heard that Namibia is a good country for backpackers with amazing sceneries. This youth over flowers program make me excited for backpacking again. Will start  backpacking again after my final medical school exam this June. Firstly I will go to South Korea to meet my Jun Yeol oppa... hahahaha.. i think just in my dream because he will be super busy..

p/s: I like it when he keep mentioning about Hyeri during each interview. i hope that they can reunite in future drama as lovers and have their happy ending. it will be better if they can be together in real life... i like it seeing how they intearct with each other:) 

Spoiler
Spoiler

• Like 13

4 hours ago, snowy21 said:

Hi @MrsRyu may I know where do u get the pic? can you provide the link? I want to see the rest of the bts pics.. thanks in advance :) 

I randomly just see in twitter hehehhe :)

but I also want to collect all bts pic of Reply 1988, still searching it in here and there LOL

-------------------------------------------------------

Fans really work hard to find all about our oppa :)

Spoiler

CZdwhreUMAAp_06.jpg

• Like 19

Hey guys, I was randomly browsing through a new english subbing website while I was bored and I found out that they have already subbed Entertainment Weekly which our darling Junyeol was interviewed!

http://www.viu.com/ott/sg/en-us/vod/8314/Entertainment%20Weekly%20(2016)

It starts at 30:10, to those who aren't located in Singapore or Hong Kong, you can download Hola to bypass this. Please let me know if this isn't allowed, I'll just remove the link. Enjoy guys!

• Like 19

@MrsRyu Ha ha, that's the cutest pic ever! :wub:

As much as I liked JH and DS toegther, and not matter how much I enjoy seeing the cute interactions between RJY and Hyeri, I still have a hard time shipping them in real life or seeing anything more than friendship. Shipping in real life is so hard....

Like have you seen Dirty Dancing? The chemistry between Patrick Swayze and Jennifer Grey was no joke. But, they used to hate each other!!! I died when I read that!... ha ha

Same for The Notebook, Ryan Gosling and Rachel Adams did not like each other at all when they filmed that movie!!! I was like "What?§!?".... They grew found of each other well after and ended up dating. So no matter what you want to see, you can never know.....

So let's see and wait. I'll be happy just seeing them being friends. :)

• Like 17

@snowy21 @MrsRyu If I'm not mistaken, that pic is scan from the photos inserts in Reply 1988 OST. Those pics posted by @mojobobo are also from OST. 

I'm loving the Byun YoHan and JunYeol's pic. Those are photoshopped isn't it? Looks good. These two should have a photo spread together. 

I just saw the Entertainment Weekly with c-subs. What JunYeol promised his friend is just tea "cha" instead of a car "cha" right? Ends up his friends all calling him cos they want a car. I was thinking why he would promise such a big gift when I read this soompi news. 

http://www.soompi.com/2016/01/23/ryu-jun-yeol-promised-his-friends-something-big-for-success-of-reply-1988/

Edit: Ok, just saw the subs in viu. the english sub said "car". Hm... I'm confused. I think tea made sense... 

• Like 10

Hyeri  may have a great impact to RJY because this is the first time he act with a loveline to an actress. And of course they said they are really compatible and comfortable. As much as I want also to be them in the future I don't want to invest so much  emotion I will just watch the two of them sincerely.

But that would be great if RJY and Hyeri will act again together even just for a short drama or on variety special by tvn! Come on! Hahaha

RJY sooooo manly, oozing with sex appeal. A person that you can say as an ideal guy of new generation hahaha

• Like 16

25 minutes ago, carolinedl said:

OKay this is related to RJY and yet not, so bear with me please. I know nothing about SpongeBob. Can someone enlighten me? What's so special about him that many adults like him?

He is positive, energetic, diligent, friendly and not condemning the people in his environment. He is bright character.

• Like 15