[Drama 2016] One More Happy Ending 한번 더 해피엔딩

Guest ororomunroe

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello my dear Angels, 

Mian i havent posted anything much as like @luci13 and @emme85 said there isnt ay more updates. Even DC is quiet thou i still cannot get into it. But imhoping we get something today. Its JNR bday so im hoping our OMHE crew will give their blessings to our beautiful JNR... (plus my 1% too) 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANG NARA!! 

5 hours ago, ShinSooHee said:

Hello, @violet88

Thank You,...

Until now, i have not been able to move on from OMHE.

That's why i re-watch that drama.

JNR look so gorgeous and cute as HMM, and now i falling in love with the cute's,... JKH. :blush:

Friends.. let's join OMHE rewatch with me and @luci13 It'll be tomorrow, saturday 9.00pm malaysia/singapore/philipphine time for ep 1.. @purplestarz @fairygirl123@firebrand1120_stv @hankitae42 @Kasmic @emme85 @andrea13 @vinsensa @leekyuphii @gangnamo53 @ShinSooHee join us if you have the time since i know some are going to have "panda eyes" marathoning other ongoing drama ☺☺☺

I have so many diseases right now.  I have second lead syndrome and withdrawal syndrome.  The only way to overcome this is to re-watch OMHE.  I'm now in episode 2.  Please no spoilers hahaaa~ :lol::lol::lol: 

Jang Na Ra is so funny when she does comical scenes~ :D Jung Kyung Ho is very funny as well!  Especially when he gasps~ :D:D:D 

1 hour ago, firebrand1120_stv said:

Who are our designated Sherlock Holmes here again? Me thinks there might be hidden/coded messages behind those ig posts of Nara and JKH. Maybe thats how they communicate. PLease investigate further our detective friends :) 

10 hours ago, vinsensa said:

LoL at this. @pinaycliza we could be have appa vs appa too if his old ig wasnt hacked.hahaha. you trying to keep 1% huh? hahaha. i will miss your joke here

i'm going to add fuel into the fire, he's not wearing his ring ha ha but then i'm gonna douse the fire yet again, maybe it's on his right ring finger. bwahaha!:blush::dizzy:

Archived