[Drama 2016] One More Happy Ending 한번 더 해피엔딩

Guest ororomunroe

Guest emme85
1 hour ago, hankitae42 said:

Omomo~ this SMTM fortune teller guy was actually right. :astonished:

:lol: 

@hankitae42 u should capture DM smiling after she was 'shocked' that the guy would be 9 years younger... hahahaha

Wait to see her real reaction after she found out that the guy really 9 YEARS YOUNGER!!! Ooopss.. spoiler~~ hahahaha

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, violet88 said:

Horray! @firebrand1120_stv is joining me.. I almost thought i was all alone.. :) 

Ep 1 opening cinderella-animation scene was similar to MM-SH wedding registration scene.. with the 'absolutely' and the spin!... :)

hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

my tummy still hurts! Mimo na Soo Hyuk are michyeoso :) their comedic timing are daebak. My net was very uncooperative so i wasn't able to help you recap @violet88

No prob @firebrand1120_stv.. well, i just finished ep 1 rewatch after many pause and rewind.. ☺ that's the beauty of rewatch, we got to go by our pace and convenience.. 

yes, their comedic timing are daebak, especially SH.. i love all his gasp expression.. the winning scene for tonight is still the rescue-by-the-sea-shore by SH.. haha.. he's so hillariously damn funny in that scene.. i'm still laughing hard watching it the second time.. SH as a pregnant lady is also funny.. he turn all softie when the nurse staring at his manly behaviour despite dressed up as a pregnant mommy... JKH is really shine in comedic role.. hopefully his next drama is another rom-com although he was great as paksa too in heartless city ☺☺

While for MM, she looks VERY pretty and confident in the counselling session with a cameo KSY in that red dress.. but in a matter of hour she turns all fragile after getting a breaking up msg from her horrible bf. 

Can't wait to see tomorrow's episode.. did they really get married?.. (no spoiler pls).. hahaha...

@luci13 hope you'll recover soon and will be able to join me to spazz on ep 2 tomorrow.. ☺☺☺

9 hours ago, pinaycliza said:

i'm going to add fuel into the fire, he's not wearing his ring ha ha but then i'm gonna douse the fire yet again, maybe it's on his right ring finger. bwahaha!:blush::dizzy:

@pinaycliza LoL. you really bad girl.hahaha. but unfortunately we have another way now to move on. we are making omhe season 2.hahaha. we dont worry anymore about his ring. :P

You've all watched ep 1 and 2 over the weekend already..ok ok no spoilers allowed but I think @emme85 ava is more of a spoiler than mine ;)

I love that beach dive scene too esp diving at the most shallow end of the beach  @violet88 but I also love MM high flying kick. It had me in stitches.. HAHAHA!

tumblr_o3wjjfjiwg1r0dj6vo7_400.gif

Also when DM was praying in church to meet her ideal man when she said this 

tumblr_o1m3fc9w7B1r5c02zo4_400.giftumblr_o1m3fc9w7B1r5c02zo5_400.gif

I immediately thought of him..

Spoiler

Can we call out Se Gi please ??

1156bccf0148b06aac387759835572bf.png

Because like DM said

tumblr_o1m3fc9w7B1r5c02zo6_400.gif

why does he had to always yell. ha ha! re watch epi 2

1012599_1524613407843953_330114048060738

1069988_1524613434510617_106279048570080

the flirty teacher he he!

Spoiler

12670797_1524621424509818_15578338301866

what a way to die. every time i come to this part i ffwd it coz i don't like suffering death

Spoiler

1914415_1524621471176480_745507069202419

EDIT: where are the guys who planned the re watch. if you don't show up guys, i will make this thread my playground.:blush: kidding!

I apologize that since I was the one that recommend to do re-watch OMHE but I was the one who didnt turn up as I had headache and nausea :(

will we have another re-watch this weekend? I'll do it anyway as I need to cure my withdrawal syndromes with these two XD

Guest chocmagma

Hello! ^^

Thank you @Kasmic for tagging me! And so sorry only after months I'm able to reply you ehe.

I watch this drama solely because of the leads lol. I really like JNR and JKH! :wub:

This drama is awesome! :blush: I wouldnt mind watching it for god knows how many times! SSH's character is soooo JKH! Lol.

45 minutes ago, chocmagma said:

Hello! ^^

Thank you @Kasmic for tagging me! And so sorry only after months I'm able to reply you ehe.

I watch this drama solely because of the leads lol. I really like JNR and JKH! :wub:

This drama is awesome! :blush: I wouldnt mind watching it for god knows how many times! SSH's character is soooo JKH! Lol.

Nawww that's ok chocmagma glad to see you back. RL must be a beep right?? but this drama will keep you happy and laughing all the way. With a lil tears or two but thats ok its a HAPPY ENDING!! :D Hope to catch you on other threads too... hopefully soon;)

@manika07 our MW celebrated his birthday awww his so cute and happy. His only 14 yrs old? is that right @emme85 @luci13

Guest chocmagma

@Kasmic luckily the ending is happy ending as the title sugggested or else I dont know what I'm gonna do hahaha. I agree with you, this drama keeps me happy and laughing all the time. Other than our OTP, I also love all the family scenes! They're so funny I couldnt stop laughing watching them!

Yeah I'm trying to become as active as before. I hope I can do it! :grin:

Archived