[Drama 2016] One More Happy Ending 한번 더 해피엔딩

Guest ororomunroe

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, luci13 said:

So are we ready for the first episode of OMHE this Wednesday??!!!! :D

As this is our second time re-watching all things, shall we add our own version of plot twists or details here? XD like you know, your own imagination on how that particular episode should have been shown? :P

I would like that:) i feel like it could have been written better. I want look at it again and see where did it go downhill. The premise was so good.. really love the sex and the city vibe but there was something lacking and i believe dongsaeng @andrea13 and @fairygirl123 will be able to create a better story :)

10 hours ago, luci13 said:

However, I'll be staying here bit much longer as I love being here, so calm and peaceful and no rush in everything XD

Same here, lol. I came very late to this thread, and it saddens me but when the drama first started I was having exams sessions at uni and I literally couldn't watch nor read anything. lol.

Set the time and the date so that we around the globe, could try to partecipate too

Hope nara keep himnee ... 

I know too jang nara really sad about drama .. All artlcle say drama JNR really low .. Its like can be Jnr down .. :tears:

Jang nara is Hallyu star in korea but why drama always fails ..:tears:

I really hope Jang nara keep spirit and not inferior ..:)

46 minutes ago, purplebass said:

Same here, lol. I came very late to this thread, and it saddens me but when the drama first started I was having exams sessions at uni and I literally couldn't watch nor read anything. lol.

Set the time and the date so that we around the globe, could try to partecipate too

No worries. We are planning to rewatch it and if you like you can spazz over OMHE this time with us.

Guest emme85
49 minutes ago, firebrand1120_stv said:

Hey girls and a guy :) (im looking at you @hankitae42) are we on for tonight? same time?

unnie... @hankitae42 already watching it now... hahaha

I'd re-watched them for so many times.. i don't want to get bored with OMHE yet..

I've been away for a few days.. and the pages still moving.. and i still reading ur comments, review here.. some still cannot move on.. n so do i..so..what should we watch 4 tonite? Rewatch? Or any new drama?  I dont think i can watch new drama now since the vibe that OMHE gave us was soooo... i dont know how to say it..the show was sooo good.. 

2 hours ago, firebrand1120_stv said:

Ireally want to know what she wrote. Can any of our chinguhere translate it pls..

I tried to read it but couldnt understand some words because of the writing haha but in summary, she thanks her fans from some fanbases for the birthday gifts. she even mentioned each gift sent to her. She feels thankful to fans who keep supporting her though sometimes she worries much yet work hard in all her projects.

2 hours ago, firebrand1120_stv said:

Aaahhhh I feel happy that actually some people acknowledge that there were so much potentials with JKH and JNR in this drama :)

http://noonasoverforks.com/one-more-happy-ending-series-review/

Me and @violet88 will try to re-watch the whole episodes again this weekend. Apparently re-watching this drama at its timeslot is quite difficult so we're planning to do it on the weekend. please join us if you have any ideas and thoughts on each episode! I love this thread so I guess I'll camp out here longer hahaha

13 minutes ago, luci13 said:

I tried to read it but couldnt understand some words because of the writing haha but in summary, she thanks her fans from some fanbases for the birthday gifts. she even mentioned each gift sent to her. She feels thankful to fans who keep supporting her though sometimes she worries much yet work hard in all her projects.

Aaahhhh I feel happy that actually some people acknowledge that there were so much potentials with JKH and JNR in this drama :)

http://noonasoverforks.com/one-more-happy-ending-series-review/

Me and @violet88 will try to re-watch the whole episodes again this weekend. Apparently re-watching this drama at its timeslot is quite difficult so we're planning to do it on the weekend. please join us if you have any ideas and thoughts on each episode! I love this thread so I guess I'll camp out here longer hahaha

I'll be glad to join you girls :)

@violet88 @firebrand1120_stv our line group was moving so fast I cant catch up XD

so maybe we can talk about OMHE more here XD I guess watching it without any delay would be great experience as we dont need to wait and speculate things hahaha

I might re-upload your screencaps @emme85 @Kasmic @amisyka77 here if you dont mind as we re-watching and re-discussing omhe again :P

Guest emme85
56 minutes ago, luci13 said:

@violet88 @firebrand1120_stv our line group was moving so fast I cant catch up XD

so maybe we can talk about OMHE more here XD I guess watching it without any delay would be great experience as we dont need to wait and speculate things hahaha

I might re-upload your screencaps @emme85 @Kasmic @amisyka77 here if you dont mind as we re-watching and re-discussing omhe again :P

I don't mind at all @luci13!! please do.. so that we can refresh our memories when doing recapping since the start~~ hahaha

LINE family.. Do come here when we're gonna spazz about OMHE again!!

@firebrand1120_stv unnie, @Kasmic unnie, @violet88 unnie, @hankitae42 @purplestarz @vinsensa @leekyuphii @andrea13 @fairygirl123

So u guys going to re-watch OMHE on this weekend?? I'm going to read and join if i can~~ too much dramas to catch up now.. hahaha

Psst.. luci, we're becoming SH in Line to protect MM (JNR) since she was accused as something horrible with the new article today~ :P 

2 hours ago, emme85 said:

I don't mind at all @luci13!! please do.. so that we can refresh our memories when doing recapping since the start~~ hahaha

@firebrand1120_stv unnie, @Kasmic unnie, @violet88 unnie, @hankitae42 @purplestarz @vinsensa @leekyuphii @andrea13 @fairygirl123

So u guys going to re-watch OMHE on this weekend?? I'm going to read and join if i can~~ too much dramas to catch up now.. hahaha

Psst.. luci, we're becoming SH in Line to protect MM (JNR) since she was accused as something horrible with the new article today~ :P 

What new article today abt jnr?

2 hours ago, emme85 said:

Guest emme85
28 minutes ago, SyH said:

Oh no.. don't worry about it... there's an article about an idol turned actress that got entangled in prostitution.. and someone posted a comment saying that she's thinking it's JNR... :P 

So we're joking about defending jnr as SH would do to MM!! clearing her name~~ hahahaha

Archived