[Drama 2016] One More Happy Ending 한번 더 해피엔딩

Guest ororomunroe

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@luci13 There's also Zenmate to visit foreign websites. I use that extension because Hola VPN is a spybot/malware program that spies your activities on the net. I couldn't load sites properly because of that one.

It is also true they may not resort to pre-producted drama in many. The "problem" with this is obviously the money. Dramas filmed as the airing goes cost much less than something pre-produced. Because live shooting dramas have sponsors and as the thing goes, they can get more sponsorship because the sponsors believe in the actors and the story and give them their products to use. While on pre-produced drama this has to be done before everything, because they need money to start producing the final product... And if it goes bad, they lose a lot.

The pic with JKH and LKP: if they are from the same agency, it's not unusual for them to cast more actors of their agency... I've seen it with other actors too. After all, they need to 'fill' the other roles for the dramas as well, and this way they can work too even if they aren't the main leads, lol.

About Hae Joon... Was Kwon Yul also in Lie to Me? Because I am watching that drama and there's somebody that looks just like him XD

Guest emme85
11 minutes ago, purplebass said:

@luci13 There's also Zenmate to visit foreign websites. I use that extension because Hola VPN is a spybot/malware program that spies your activities on the net. I couldn't load sites properly because of that one.

It is also true they may not resort to pre-producted drama in many. The "problem" with this is obviously the money. Dramas filmed as the airing goes cost much less than something pre-produced. Because live shooting dramas have sponsors and as the thing goes, they can get more sponsorship because the sponsors believe in the actors and the story and give them their products to use. While on pre-produced drama this has to be done before everything, because they need money to start producing the final product... And if it goes bad, they lose a lot.

The pic with JKH and LKP: if they are from the same agency, it's not unusual for them to cast more actors of their agency... I've seen it with other actors too. After all, they need to 'fill' the other roles for the dramas as well, and this way they can work too even if they aren't the main leads, lol.

About Hae Joon... Was Kwon Yul also in Lie to Me? Because I am watching that drama and there's somebody that looks just like him XD

Hehehe.. yes, it's him... :D

Try watching old drama Mackerel Run (Moon Chae Won + Lee Min Ho).. he was much more different in there :D 

I really want KY to pick a drama that will shines him more... even idols can get lead roles that easy when they can't even act., sigh~~

Thanks @purplebass for the tip, will try later on my brother's computer as everything is blocked here on my office computer XD

Yeah, funding is another and crucial thing for drama production and we have to accept the fact that live-shooting is more promising than pre-produced.

That's the problem with idols-turn-actors @emme85 :( I'm not against them but sometimes they hinder the "real" actors' opportunities to get cast in dramas or movies. What I mean by 'real' actors are those who really building up their talents as actors, coming from theater/acting major or doing casting for many times as actors. I've seen LOTS of actors who are so underwhelmed and underrated though they've been in acting industry for such a long time. I understand that not every actor is leading man material but if they're to be given a chance I think they can work hard and live up to the expectations. *sigh*

ps: sorry off topic but GMB seems promising and MBC does great with the promotion stuff. how I wish they could have done at least the same to OMHE. well, I guess they have set it up to have good competition with DoS. Well, I still keep my resentment to MBC for the lack of promotion for OMHE.

9 hours ago, vinsensa said:

@Kasmic i really love the pict when they stared at grant card scene. it is very funny.their face expression how could they made it very similar each other? from the eyes until opening mouth. really same. i love the answer when SH offering to do spring cleaning in her house then she answer dust is my roommate.hahaha. she even dont want to remove her roommate for him.LoL

Though this scene was like for comedic effect it also highlighted for me Soo Hyuk’s desperate moves just to get that last sticker and get her to marry him and on the other end MiMo’s jumpiness and still uncertainty in marriage. 

11 hours ago, luci13 said:

ps: sorry off topic but GMB seems promising and MBC does great with the promotion stuff. how I wish they could have done at least the same to OMHE. well, I guess they have set it up to have good competition with DoS. Well, I still keep my resentment to MBC for the lack of promotion for OMHE.

So true luci I was watching the teaser for GMB even way back from previous OMHE eps as it also airs just before the streaming and Im thinking why why MBC did you forget OMHE??? sigh and GMB also filmed overseas too double sigh. See  their production costs arent really evenly distributed is it? I guess they have to be fair and see how the ratings go to see if any more funding can go into the drama. :crazy::confounded:

JNR IG update

58 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

So true luci I was watching the teaser for GMB even way back from previous OMHE eps as it also airs just before the streaming and Im thinking why why MBC did you forget OMHE??? sigh and GMB also filmed overseas too double sigh. See  their production costs arent really evenly distributed is it? I guess they have to be fair and see how the ratings go to see if any more funding and go into the drama. :crazy::confounded:

JNR IG update

SO maybe the issue where OMHE is a filler is gaining ground again? :) Waaahhh! lets just hope GMB does compete well with DOTS so there production allocation wont be such a waste. 

1 minute ago, firebrand1120_stv said:

Nara-ssi is so pretty :) and thats her cousin at the back. By the way i haven't seen her manager during the course of OMHE filming, not a single pic ( he use to be very visible) i see her cousin instead. Is her cousin acting as her mngr now? 

I thinks is assistain JNR not cousin jnr

39 minutes ago, gangnamo53 said:

I thinks is assistain JNR not cousin jnr

I think its her cousin. remember the vid where she was dancing with her other cousins. that crazy dance they did at 2am in the mrng, T'was uploaded in youtube. Or maybe it kinda looks like her cousin. But i've seen that face many timesalready.

Mian! I think your right. I checked out her cuz from the drama bratty princess and yes its not her :)

2 hours ago, firebrand1120_stv said:

Nara-ssi is so pretty :) and thats her cousin at the back. By the way i haven't seen her manager during the course of OMHE filming, not a single pic ( he use to be very visible) i see her cousin instead. Is her cousin acting as her mngr now? 

kababayan that's one of her staff, her stylist i think( not hair). mgr no, 2 is with her on omhe.

It's been such quite days in the last few days with lesser people checking in this thread. For those who still around, shall we all go and watch from the beginning together and discuss like the first time? :D

I think I won't be able to get over this drama real soon LOL I'll be checking Mrs Cop 2 and JTBC's drama Ms Temper and Nam Jung Ki but wont be joining the threads hahaha joining a thread and watching on weekly base are such sucking up all my energy so i need to keep away from any new drama discussions ;p

However, I'll be staying here bit much longer as I love being here, so calm and peaceful and no rush in everything XD

1 hour ago, luci13 said:

It's been such quite days in the last few days with lesser people checking in this thread. For those who still around, shall we all go and watch from the beginning together and discuss like the first time? :D

I think I won't be able to get over this drama real soon LOL I'll be checking Mrs Cop 2 and JTBC's drama Ms Temper and Nam Jung Ki but wont be joining the threads hahaha joining a thread and watching on weekly base are such sucking up all my energy so i need to keep away from any new drama discussions ;p

However, I'll be staying here bit much longer as I love being here, so calm and peaceful and no rush in everything XD

I was just about to suggest that :) I really miss OMHE. 

9 minutes ago, firebrand1120_stv said:

I was just about to suggest that :) I really miss OMHE. 

1 hour ago, luci13 said:

I want to join too @luci13 and @firebrand1120_stv! Pls set the day and time.. shall we do it like one episode or two episode per week?...

17 minutes ago, fairygirl123 said:

Is it just me, or nara's eyes look red??? She looks as if she's been crying :( 

Im guessing she can't help but cry or be sad after OMHE and it will stick with her for a while. She was the biggest star there and She is carrying the burden for what they considers OMHE as a failure.

Can we do it like 2 episodes per week and at the same time slot? It might help recreate the feels :)

So are we ready for the first episode of OMHE this Wednesday??!!!! :D

As this is our second time re-watching all things, shall we add our own version of plot twists or details here? XD like you know, your own imagination on how that particular episode should have been shown? :P

Archived