[Drama 2016] One More Happy Ending 한번 더 해피엔딩

Guest ororomunroe

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, pinaycliza said:

the "fated happy ending" special. is that something?

Wait was that created by MBC or was it fan made?? The "fated happy ending"? Can someone explain the fated happy ending video to me???It seemed more like a fanmade VM than something that would be released by a tv network lol

18 minutes ago, pinaycliza said:

why does his colleague from Mass punch included on his team?

Hahaha Lee Kyu Pil is an actor is if i'm not mistaken hence maybe he's JKH's fellow actor in JKH's new agency since JHK switched agency from Fantagio to Donghaeng. I wonder if JNR is under an agency or something? because some agencies they always give us updates on actors' dramas like Namoo actors XD

@fairygirl123 what makes you feel weird if GP seem closed to JNR? whats wrong if he closed to her? hahaha. seems you cant let it go the only 1%.hahaha. mian chingus if i had gave you alot of toxin before.LoL

@luci13 as i remember read somewhere. JNR has own family agency. under her agency is her brother, her dad and her cousin. so when you post JKH with her dad. i think he came not only as her dad but maybe represent her manager because i didnt see JNR manager in wrap up party pict. usually he also taking pict with JNR co star at wrap up party. i remember vid when conan take as cameo i saw JNR manager and JNR asistant also take pict with Conan.

8 minutes ago, vinsensa said:

@fairygirl123 what makes you feel weird if GP seem closed to JNR? whats wrong if he closed to her? hahaha. seems you cant let it go the only 1%.hahaha. mian chingus if i had gave you alot of toxin before.LoL

nothings wrong lol....

i kinda gave up on that 1% lol.... from now on i'll only ship them as SH and MM, cause the harsh reality is that they are not possible in real life...

4 minutes ago, fairygirl123 said:

nothings wrong lol....

i kinda gave up on that 1% lol.... from now on i'll only ship them as SH and MM, cause the harsh reality is that they are not possible in real life...

like @violet88 said dont give up on 1% until one of them tie knot with other people.hahaha.

btw i think JNR manager is really cool man. he never lose chance take pict with JNR co star. but seem he lost chance to take pict with JKH at wrap up party. maybe his absent on wrap up party due to negotiate another project for JNR.hahaha

@fairygirl123 i know what you mean with GP ff JNR ig and found him as his team.hahaha.

19 minutes ago, vinsensa said:

what makes you feel weird if GP seem closed to JNR? whats wrong if he closed to her? hahaha. seems you cant let it go the only 1%.hahaha. mian chingus if i had gave you alot of toxin before.LoL

who's GP?

10 minutes ago, fairygirl123 said:

nothings wrong lol....

10 minutes ago, fairygirl123 said:

nothings wrong lol....

kinda is not completely giving up. ha ha!:blush:

1 hour ago, fairygirl123 said:

Wait was that created by MBC or was it fan made?? The "fated happy ending"? Can someone explain the fated happy ending video to me???It seemed more like a fanmade VM than something that would be released by a tv network lol

I also have the same question...is it MBC made or fan made..if it MBC, can we have it fr drama.special? Hehehe...

48 minutes ago, purplestarz said:

I also have the same question...is it MBC made or fan made..if it MBC, can we have it fr drama.special? Hehehe...

Its actually MBC who made it as it was found on the OMHE mbc official page. I guess thats the only special that we will get....NOOOOO! there goes my Ogugu ship. I cant believe its over. Im so not in the mood to pick up another drama. Ive been meaning too but I just cant. CBA seems hilarious Dots seems it has lots of ROM but , but neither has JKH, JNR,  YIN, YDI, SIY, KTH, AHS, and my now fav child actors KDY and SJH. I just cant get the motivation to move on. 

@pinaycliza please post away any updates you see. I would too if i'm free.  :blush:

@fairygirl123 seriously you giving up on our 1% I feel your pain too. Im trying to hold on but because i cant see any news its just like you said the "harsh reality" is kicking in. :bawling: 

16 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

Its actually MBC who made it as it was found on the OMHE mbc official page. I guess thats the only special that we will get....NOOOOO! there goes my Ogugu ship. I cant believe its over. Im so not in the mood to pick up another drama. Ive been meaning too but I just cant. CBA seems hilarious Dots seems it has lots of ROM but , but neither has JKH, JNR,  YIN, YDI, SIY, KTH, AHS, and my now fav child actors KDY and SJH. I just cant get the motivation to move on. 

@pinaycliza please post away any updates you see. I would too if i'm free.  :blush:

@fairygirl123 seriously you giving up on our 1% I feel your pain too. Im trying to hold on but because i cant see any news its just like you said the "harsh reality" is kicking in. :bawling: 

IK:bawling: The truth is no matter how much we wish for it to come true, actors have different lives in real life... And i feel really bad for JNR... Either she acts with actors who are close to her age, and taken, or actors wayyy younger or older than her, and who possible don't show much chemistry....

Seriously, JKH ( just 2 years younger) and JH ( 4 years older) had a perfect age gap with JNR... But JH is married with 3 kids, and JKH is with SY....WHY, FATE, WHY!!!!???

Btw... I noticed that JKH dosen't even follow his co-star from FFI... But I think he follows the 2nd lead from FFI...lol...So don't feel to bad that he's not following nara

I guess some people are just not meant to be :( 

3 minutes ago, vinsensa said:

@Kasmic and @fairygirl123 dont give up first.hahaha.

Hide contents

oops i just remember.tomorrow is March 15, the premier date of pilatus report, the theatrical drama which is ogugu cpl support will we see another pict of them tomorrow? who knows they come together to see the drama.hahaha

Lol that would be nice....it reminds me of the the time SH and MM were invited with watch the RJ play:D

Guest emme85

@Kasmic unnie, @vinsensa @fairygirl123 @pinaycliza @gangnamo53 @purplestarz @luci13 u girls are still here!! 

TEDDY BEAR HUGS!!!!!! :blush:

Luci, it's so nice to know u here too!! Especially when we're both 동갑! ! :D I think i remember 1st saw u in Hajina thread.. but that time i posted a bit then turned into a lurker.. i posted more in kmhm :lol:

I salute all of u to have the 1% chances of our OGUGU couple.. but sadly for me, i'm a Goldfish.. i already forget about the 1%.. hahaha... i live the moment!  And the moment is cruel.. I want JNR to rest and get back into dramaland with actor who is single, near her age, with a personality like SH!! Hahahaha... 

Girls.. have u ever thought that everyone had their Happy Ending.. except for one person?

What about HJ???? :sweatingbullets: He didn't get anyone, right??

And since i'm a goldfish i can't remember, did KY came to the wrap party?? 

6 minutes ago, emme85 said:

@Kasmic unnie, @vinsensa @fairygirl123 @pinaycliza @gangnamo53 @purplestarz @luci13 u girls are still here!! 

TEDDY BEAR HUGS!!!!!! :blush:

Luci, it's so nice to know u here too!! Especially when we're both 동갑! ! :D I think i remember 1st saw u in Hajina thread.. but that time i posted a bit then turned into a lurker.. i posted more in kmhm :lol:

I salute all of u to have the 1% chances of our OGUGU couple.. but sadly for me, i'm a Goldfish.. i already forget about the 1%.. hahaha... i live the moment!  And the moment is cruel.. I want JNR to rest and get back into dramaland with actor who is single, near her age, with a personality like SH!! Hahahaha... 

Girls.. have u ever thought that everyone had their Happy Ending.. except for one person?

What about HJ???? :sweatingbullets: He didn't get anyone, right??

And since i'm a goldfish i can't remember, did KY came to the wrap party?? 

he did. he use black inside and brown coat outside. but i dont know why no pict of him with other cast from wrap up party. maybe he went home first or maybe had another appoinment.

teddy bear hug too. @lingx2 thank you

@emme85 that's why I was thinking that I had seen you last year in HJM thread! I didnt watch KMHM at that time hahaha 

KY did come to the wrap up party but left the venue earlier as stated by one staff who go to did selca with some of the casts. I guess he had other commitments.

Well, if time permitted, they might have made HJ to have loveline with SE! I mean, those side characters should have had a purpose for appearing in the drama right? Even SH's parents if they had been given 1/2 more episodes :D

@Kasmic @pinaycliza @lingx2 Thank you for your updates! good to see you all and others who are still staying here :P

Well, dont you think MBC should give us one last BTS??? I forget if previous MBC dramas got one last BTS as this is my first MBC drama since last year XD

Archived