[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

Adding a new pair of same [different colors] Nike sneakers to the list...w/ this one, 5th pair. LOL they sure are Nikeholics. Though he's def more extreme than her...being his main go to wear and all. :D

Hers was shown being worn late March when heading to a music show rehearsal for GsD promo activities.

His IG update 4-5 days ago. 

collage%206_zpserkpgmza.jpg

• Like 1

So yesterday (KST) Hyeri attended A Day VIP premiere to support her now co star (in her upcoming first movie...Strange Object/Monster)...Kim Myung Min (who plays her father). However, Byun Yo Han is also in the movie. In case you didn't know he is Junyeol's BFF and well leader of their clique BYH48. Unfortunately, most likely due to filming Money scheduling conflict, Junyeol couldn't attend. OTOH, at least we got a pic w/ Hyeri and his BFF (the one w/ the letter 'B' on his cap). 

cr. Lee Jun Hyeok's IG (who is also present as well as Kyungsang).

On another note: She really is such a beauty. Lovely! Has this glow...just radiant. :wub:

Awww sweet. Backstory of when they may have met. I think it was on that trip to Busan International Film Festival w/ R88 OT4. BTW, I also recalled the moment he handed her award for APAN. Though this is just a focus on him when she was approaching the stage so you won't see much of her. Just her bowing to him and accepting the award. Still cute...his reaction. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/30/2017 at 10:51 PM, Grey_Lady said:

Ohh, haha, @tenilove97, how do celebrity baby pictures make their way to the public?!? LOL! :D

Well, I have to say, they were stinkin' cute even as babies!:thumbsup::love: Gorgeous eyes, even back then! Thanks for sharing -- made me grin.:D

They or their family members share them openly. Either on sns, a televised show or even a fan event. Not sure where hers came from, exactly. But his are from fan meet events. IKR so adorable and you're welcome...always and made me grin too. ^_^

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/4/2017 at 2:23 PM, tenilove97 said:

They or their family members share them openly. Either on sns, a televised show or even a fan event. Not sure where hers came from, exactly. But his are from fan meet events. IKR so adorable and you're welcome...always and made me grin too. ^_^

Ahhh! Is that how it happens?! Makes sense. Well, they were cute then and they're cute now. :D:wink:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Wow long time no post my fellow shippers, but here I am w/ a bit of news from our fave pair. EEEEEEE and it is very sweet! :wub:

Well at first we (some of us twitter shippers) were down because LDH celebrated his bday and there was a R88 reunion of the young crew. Only one missing was our guy (who is triple filming at the moment). RHY (most likely, busy filming too and LSY who most likely is staying low after her controversy/scandal). Furthermore, interestingly enough, something I noticed was her somewhat somber expression. Hmmmm though that's just my perception. However, she's at a bday party w/ "fam" for one of her bros and yet barely is smiling. Just saying. Anyways it was something noticeable and it was the pic she posted on her IG so who knows.

*Note: AJH (Our Loveable Kim bro/Chef Bongie) was present, not shown because he took the pic.*

Ahhh, but we didn't get completely shafted because our ALWAYS loyal, sweet, supportive sunshine went to his Taxi Driver VIP premiere as well as the after party for it and they were seen together, side by side there. Ooooooooo!!!!!:wub:^_^:wink:

Ok so let's start w/ her supportive arrival w/ a bonus of our fave counselor LDH being playful and our lovely, Cheetah omma being...just that a mom instead of a noona or agency mate. She forever is his reel omma. Love her. 

(@1:00 She is shown coming in and being playful w/ LDH who passes her since she came after him. Also the only one from the R88 gang who attended to give the supportive message. LOL MC knew who she came for and she was shocked. ~kkkkkkk

(Note: Actually 3 times. The Busan Trip was to support Glory Day Premiere in the film festival. Therefore, since she has known him, has been supportive for his movie premieres. Oh and amen to that thought of him hopefully being able to show her more support in a not too distant future).:)

• Like 4

Here's few cute moments from Junyeol yelling out "Omma!" to Miran in the theater. To his co star who we affectionately refer to as Uncle Thomas teasing him, pulling him away w/ him wanting to stay behind to continue to greet fans and friends. 

And as promised an after party pic of our pair.:wub:

Oh and here's a full vid of redca support from other actors and friends. A few from his Lucky Romance fam even showed up...LCA (also CJes mate) and LSH (played Amy and Gary).

Last but not least our very own Author @hailaft made a YeolRi history/timeline type of thread. How/when they met etc.

Ok so I came w/ an abundance of goodies....enjoyyyyyyy!!!!!! Until then...."Bbbbbbbbb That's All Folks". :wink:

• Like 6

I've been gone for awhile, but coming back on to see so many goodies, wow! But I'm smiling so big right now because of that shot captured at the after party of the two of them side by side, and - may I say - looking comfortable and very easy together. Hmmmm, hmmmm, hmmmmm -- !!! :wub::ph34r::heart: Likin' the comfy and so happy vibe emanating from their body language there! Ship? Sailin'! :tongue::wub:

• Like 4

Just passing by...to post support from our sweet attentive sunshine! Who even though in Rome for a photo shoot (though also a mini vaca w/ having her mom come along) at the moment is keeping our happy bean present by liking his posts for his, glad to say successful movie (3M admissions in just 4 days! Woot woot!!!!! So proud! Here's to many more! :tears:).

First one is him basically promoting the movie...Caption (trans credit Eyes On Ryu): "A movie of appreciation. To be premiered on August 2. Let's go to Gwangju."

Second one is the update in celebration of the 3M admissions. Caption: 300

(LOL 3 light bulbs, for the 200...2 light bulbs, for the 100...1 light bulb. Let's hope for the 400...it's selca! :tongue:)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

"'Dispatch' released photos from their date back in March, as well as photos of Hyeri on August 11 visiting Ryu Joon Yeol at his house with presents from overseas. The media outlet claimed they often spent time together at Ryu Joon Yeol's apartment."

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/08/breaking-dispatch-claims-hyeri-and-reply-1988-co-star-ryu-joon-yeol-are-dating

• Like 10

Woah!  This is a surprise.  In the end, Jung hwan got the girl after all.   So weird to read this now because I recently watched a couple of episodes of Reply 1988 because I wanted to watch their scenes.  I have yet to watch the last two and probably won't.

I'm assuming they've been dating since the tVN awards because they looked really close there.  

• Like 18

I am a SunTaek shipper back then (only in reply 1988 - don't ship them outside Reply) .... I am so happy for ryu jun yeol and hyeri... so so so so exciited to read such news .. I am happy when anyone find their soulmate .. I am such a romantic fool ...

They had chemistry of course - but never thought they would actually date - I am so happy for this ship - for everyone here ...  for them

Congratulation to all -  

So reel to real - not impossible at all ... very very very possible ... 

I hope more couple would come forward and admit they are dating - there are nothing to be sorry about...

Yehaaaaaaaaa .. I so happy for you gals

• Like 15