[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

I need to rant.

Forgive me people but it has been days since I've finished watching the series and i can't get over the ending! It drives me crazy,

I have no plans in watching Reply 1988, I don't like Park Bop gum, (no reason, i just don't like him) and many people associate PBG's popularity with R88 (which i really don't understand why, he has the weakest character among the main characters)

ugh OK i'll be back on track abouy my Dear Kim jung hwan Jung pal!

what evil did Jung hwan did for those writer to make his story-line like that?
to top it all off Ryu Jun yeol was deabak in conveying Jung hwan's emotions. he did a really good job!

it doesn't make sense. The husband's earlier acts were more of Jung hwan than Taek.

Jung hwan and Deokson are always banter while Taek always takes D's side and is nice and honest to her.

The poresent's husband's mannerisms and the way he look and act is more of Jung hwan than Taek. Taek has that spaced out look, Jung hwan has a bored look.

I have a feeling that the earlier characterization of the present husband was jung hwan but in the middle the writer's decided to change iot to Taek because PBG's popularity has risen which i think is unfair to RJY.

ugh! my heart what to do? ugh

Spoiler

PBG is so nice but i might turn into his hater because of R88 and MDBC ugh

• Like 2

Believe me @jeenee completely understandable. All feelings in ref to R88 are def shared and understood. I know Shin has said/ "confirmed" this or that, but then he has contradicted himself at times too + yeah weird stuff went down during that time. That can not be denied.  So yeah. But just a word of advice please be careful about addressing feelings towards the actors and/or actresses. It's your feelings and it's your right, whether anyone agrees or disagrees. So it's respected. However, we want to try and keep it as peaceful as possible. Don't need THAT again! 

Ok so the Yeolri fantasy/wishful series continues on...here's some more! :wub: Oh and I was inspired by the fact that there will be a K-drama version of a very well known/long running USA series called Criminal Minds (at the moment only Lee Jun Ki and Kim Ah-joong are being considered. Still in talks.) and well...this image right here I think captures that concept. Can you imagine...

*BTW, I think this time I will post a screen shot of my tweets...given a word I used in one of the original tweets may not be appropriate for the forum so I'll just change it and will post that. Just being careful.*B) 

Screenshot%202017-01-11%20at%2012_zpswam

And this...

Screenshot%202017-01-11%20at%2012.48.01%

• Like 2

OMG Guys! Junyeol's IG update is this! :astonished::bawling::heart:

Then there's a video he posted due to the play he saw yesterday (Romeo and Juliet?), and the caption for that which is before this pic is this...

*rough trans* 

"Romeo, if you don't change your last name, we can't meet. So I'll change it."

Hmmmm... LOL

• Like 4

On 1/16/2017 at 1:07 AM, tenilove97 said:

OMG Guys! Junyeol's IG update is this! :astonished::bawling::heart:

I feel like I'm having a heart attack!!! 

#YeolRi is for real..

BTW I'm a silent lurker here, I just can't control my emotions right now. Need to express it somehow..

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote images
  • Like 3

18 minutes ago, Shiela Jane Vasquez said:

I feel like I'm having a heart attack!!! 

#YeolRi is for real..

BTW I'm a silent lurker here, I just can't control my emotions right now. Need to express it somehow..

Express away and welcome! :) Also IKR...they so are! I mean he could have chosen any scene from the drama to commemorate the year that has passed since the last episode and he chose that one! :wub:

• Like 1

For further clarification of that Romeo and Juliet IG caption.

IMO he was feeling rather romantic after having watched it so chose that Gaeddeok pic to follow it afterwards. ~kekekekekeke

Also he posted that at 2:00 am KST so def must have felt that need. :sweatingbullets::wub:

Ok so at 3am for her....she posted this. 

Looks similar to the above screen cap of his IG update vid...that goes along w/ that Romeo and Juliet caption, no? :sweatingbullets::wub:

• Like 1

First off, let me post something interesting? about the R & J IG post and that is someone random, but who has become close to him (They too even bowl together. Connection there?)  responded and it's just so out of left field. And that person also came to the premiere.

A *wink*. That's it. Hmmmm.... LOL (ICYDK...she's his Lucky Romance co-star. She played Amy)

Ok so guysssss!!!! So our pair "reunited" in public for The King Premiere. YAYYYY!!!:wub: But before I get into posting some images. Let me mention a suspicion I had, but didn't want to post it ahead of time due to waiting to see if it actually came to be and well it did.:D 

https://www.soompi.com/2016/11/17/lee-soo-geun-hyeri-jun-hyun-moo-talks-mc-idol-star-athletic-championships/

^^^ And that is Hyeri ( as you see reported in the link above) was suppose to MC for ISAC yesterday (KST), but a week before my other bb Apink's Eunji was announced as her "replacement". Once I saw the date of the recording...I wondered could it be? Is it possible that she turned it down to make sure she could make The King Premiere? And well guess what? It is. Sure it could just be a "coincidence", but uh yeah oddly timing (which thankfully seem to work in Yeolri's favor) sure did play a part. Hmmm...

Also if suspicion are so...can you imagine what a gesture of love that would be. To give up any opportunity because you need to be there for someone. That is some strong bond there...whatever the relationship, it truly is important/special if someone does that. Just saying.

Interesting, no? Plus amazingly a reunion on the anniversary of the drama's last day. Wow!^_^

Throwback vs now:

• Like 3

Here are some vids. Her truly supportive message for him (trans too) and even her cute attempt at doing his known redca entrance. But when she realized she couldn't continue to reach both sides...she stopped. Sweet. ^_^

Ok so for her message. She did address him formally LOL but soon after stumble a bit when she continued talking. Also her message hints to knowing what he suffered. What did he suffer? For one thing he broke his finger while filming The King. That plus juggling a drama and 2 movies at the same time ( at one point it was said he only got 2 hrs of sleep. He even joked he mastered it by sleeping while standing or sitting! Yeah it was tough!) So it really is something for her to remember to give it a mention. To think she too at the time was going through it (her own struggles) w/ Entertainer so she def knows.:tears:

• Like 4

On 1/10/2017 at 11:01 AM, jeenee said:

I need to rant.

Forgive me people but it has been days since I've finished watching the series and i can't get over the ending! It drives me crazy,

I have no plans in watching Reply 1988, I don't like Park Bop gum, (no reason, i just don't like him) and many people associate PBG's popularity with R88 (which i really don't understand why, he has the weakest character among the main characters)

to top it all off Ryu Jun yeol was deabak in conveying Jung hwan's emotions. he did a really good job!

it doesn't make sense. The husband's earlier acts were more of Jung hwan than Taek.

Jung hwan and Deokson are always banter while Taek always takes D's side and is nice and honest to her.

The poresent's husband's mannerisms and the way he look and act is more of Jung hwan than Taek. Taek has that spaced out look, Jung hwan has a bored look.

I have a feeling that the earlier characterization of the present husband was jung hwan but in the middle the writer's decided to change iot to Taek because PBG's popularity has risen which i think is unfair to RJY.

Reveal hidden contents

Welcome to the heartbroken ranting club - one year later and i'm still PO'd.  The fanfics def helped, but man, I still rage when i think about that ending and that confession.  Ugh!!!!

And while PBG was not on my radar at all - have slowly turned into a hater cuz of all of his whiney, illogical, delulu fans.

@tenilove97 - you're doing an awesome job flaming the YEOLRI theory!! :heart::heart::heart::heart:

• Like 2

@b020 Awww thanks...of course always more than happy to do it and they make it easy. ^_^

Speaking of which here's this new cool, creative, clever thought that came about in ref to his IG post thanks to cr. Melding Ryu.

And well you never know. Just felt it was interesting. 

For fun...a mini YeolRiFic. Thank you @hailaft ! :)

• Like 1

On 11/1/2017 at 0:01 AM, jeenee said:

I need to rant.

Reveal hidden contents

do you know the writer intend to make an upcoming episode where the husband has suddenly changes personality? from junghwan to taek ? the guy who's straightforward suddenly being the guy who cant even park and open the can lol.

that writer has owned us that ...an amnesia husband who suddenly changes personality

• Like 2

Been a while since I dropped off some sweetness so here I am. LOL

First off, when is this man going to write his own book of poetry? I swear what he says..how he says it. *swoon* Bonus to go along w/ it: Pic taken by his cousin (a professional photographer...that artistic ability runs in the family. Cool.B) ) even posted too on his [both cuz & Junyeol posted it] IG of when he went to Mexico for his cuz's wedding.:wub:

:wink::phew:

Then just today I came across this...it's now 2 sports in common.^_^:wub: Man how I wish some day we get to see a competitive match for either or both, between these 2! :D:tongue:

BTW, pics used/cropped are from..his 2010, hers 2014. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

They are backkkkkkk....JibJab vids in honor of Valentine's Day!:tongue:  For those who don't know...it's a site where you submit face pictures, position it, and it does the rest...such as create customized already set MVs or e-cards. And for those who were oddly (being a non shipper so don't know why you care about some parody type vid) so pressed about it the first time I posted them...not that serious, just for FUN!B)

Anyways hope you guys (who this is for and are the only ones who matter)...enjoy these 3!!!:wink:

:heart::glasses::blush: Happy Valentine's Day

Our YeolRi & Shippers!!! :glasses::blush::heart:

Screenshot%202017-02-13%20at%2011.10.02%

click>>> goo.gl/mQaTyQ

Screenshot%202017-02-13%20at%2011.17.58%

click>>> goo.gl/GnteU6

**** And last but not least a "Ryumeo and Hyeliet" (reminder they are now referred to as that due to that/his about a month ago update. LOL) preferred twist.**** ^_^:wub:

Screenshot%202017-02-13%20at%2011.23.45%

click>>> goo.gl/QRl4YJ

• Like 3