[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

I am here! I have some free time now that I submitted my thesis, so I will accompany @tenilove97 so that she is not the lone warrior of yeolri anymore.

nothing major to be reported but here is funny thing:

CzeK8EnVIAAi41Y.jpg

it is an article about Hyeri will be the MC of KBS Ent. awards alongside Lee Hwi Jae and Yoo Hye Yeol but notice that in the first sentence it was typed as Lee Hwi Jae, Ryu Jun Yeol (yeah they did type Junyeol's name) and Hyeri. It might be just typo since Yoo/Ryu family name is kinda the same and both also have the same "Yeol" but i dont think someone could mistype Hye with Jun. I also think the respective alphabet in the korean keyboard is also kinda far from each other. and the most important thing is: how could this passed from the hawk eye of the editor when it was on the first sentence of the article.

• Like 4

On 12/12/2016 at 0:54 PM, Eichhoernchen said:

I am here! I have some free time now that I submitted my thesis, so I will accompany @tenilove97 so that she is not the lone warrior of yeolri anymore.

Thank you, dear and nice to see you here as well @harukajane:)

Yeah that is some uh "mistake" in that article. LOL :phew:

BTW, not gonna lie, Hyeri MCing KBS Entertainment Awards very out of left field (she hasn't done anything for that network this year while in the other 2...yes and didn't have a CB either so it def wasn't expected) . Let's see if there are any other surprises. As for their respective recent drama nominations...so far sadly, there hasn't been any noms listed. We shall see.

BTW, gonna re-post the awards schedule...there is incorrect dates for the others I posted above.

SBS: Drama-12/31, Entertainment-12/25, Gayo-12/26

MBC: Drama-12/30, Entertainment-12/29, Gayo-12/31

KBS: Drama-12/31, Entertainment-12/24, Gayo-12/29

• Like 2

Can't believe I didn't share this w/ you guys. D'oh! It has gotten such a response too. So decided to do this just for fun...a reel vs real deal and well you can clearly see a difference (even if the acts are very similar) in the way it's done by her to the way he reacts to it. Him especially. Instead of a back biting dog like in the drama...he's more like a puppy (well more like tiger cub, but just wanted it to make sense in context. LOL) in real life. Very, very gentle. Too cute. :phew:

Oh for reference. For the drama one, well you already know the JH/DS dynamic.

But for the real one...It was when Lee Moon Sae addressed Junyeol after singing A Little Girl and told him how he was suppose to go up there and pretty much sing to propose to her there like he couldn't do in the drama. She then got upset/disappointed (Who can blame her? That man's talking and singing voice is to die for..melt worthy) that he didn't and started hitting him like 3 times. But just to do the gif...just did the once for both occasions. Yes she did that in front of all there. Girl def doesn't hide what she feels...most of the time. Even if in public. Just saying. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 4

Hyeri as I had posted was MC for KBS Entertainment Awards and well that very day before the event, she held a Vlive. During it she had said she caught a cold. Therefore, since it seems 2017 is going to be a busy year for them. Well, he's confirmed ( It's going to be a 2017 Ryu Rain movie spree for him...another movie w/ yet another amazing prominent cast line up was just announced today! Bless!) and her...again CB news. Hopefully it is so and GsD is starting the New Year off w/ a bang. *prayer circle* Therefore, w/ well wishes, I'm hoping, praying they are being careful this winter.

BTW, about Junyeol's possible upcoming movie (it looks to be in the final stages of negotiation, but still not confirmed all the way so...here's hoping.)...forgot to mention the irony of all ironies. The fact that he could be working w/ adult Taek, Kim Joo Hyuk. LOL I've been joking about how their intro (That is if they haven't had one) might go. Something like "Hey how have you been? Haven't seen since the 90s when we were in ours 20s." :lol:

• Like 1

Congrats Junyeol!!!!!!!!!!:kiss_wink:He won best new/rookie actor for MBC Drama Awards for his role in Lucky Romance, his character JeSuho aka Suhorangi while of course looking fine as always!:love: Here's to many more "Cow Junyeol"! :thumbsup::star::heart:

And he also...posted some New Years Eve IG updates. 2nd one is very interesting. No matter how I look at it...the wording...it just is. LOL:relieved:

See what I mean. Just saying, but as always you decide. :kiss_wink:

• Like 1

Congrats Hyeri! She won New Star ( w/ a few other winners including GsD Minah and Go Kyung pyo) Awards for SBS Drama Awards, for her role Manager Geurin/Greens in Entertainer while of course looking gorgeous as ever! Here's to many more Sunshine!!!!:thumbsup::star::heart:

OAN: Both her and Junyeol were nominated for Top Excellence Awards. Her for Rom Com Actress, Him for Mini Series Actor! :heart:

And as a bonus she even performed on stage. Sang to Gfriend's Me Gustas Tu + Another song before that w/ other actors/actresses.

:star:Happy New Year! Here's to many more Blessings!:star:

• Like 2

Hyeri had a recent vlive just yesterday (KST) w/ her boy dog, "brother" Hodu (BTW, whatever happened to Ryu Choa...Yeolie's girl dog "sister"? Awww thinking about how it would be cute to see them in a play date. Oh well.. LOL). This collage shows a cute coinkydink w/ a certain someone w/ the coat she was wearing in that vlive. Hope this makes you feel as warm as they look. *Pink bubble* fed. :wub::phew: 

Thanks cutiecryy for this cute collage!:)

BTW, let me remind you how Nike is his go to wear. He even follows a couple accounts in ref to it on IG. Would be more than amazing to see him endorse it someday. On another note, there was a time (not sure if that's the case now) she wasn't allowed to wear Nike due to being a Puma endorser. One time even had to take down a picture she posted on her IG due to wearing a Nike sweater. Anyways just saying...

Also Throwback: To uh interesting time.

Screenshot%202016-11-21%20at%209.23.48%2Screenshot%202016-12-06%20at%209.02.54%2

So yeah this was around the time (mostly during filming Entertainer, him LR) she was not allowed to wear this brand and she did. In fact, oddly matched 4 pairs of his during that time. Here are just 2. But yeah. Interesting, no? Gotta love those coincidences. :sweatingbullets: 

Though we def can call them the Nike Couple as shown. :wub:

• Like 2

Hello everyone! Silent lurker here :blush: I know Im so late discovering soompi hahahah. I still remember R88 made me happy, excited and sad emotions. I will never forget this drama hahaha Ive cried for many weeks because of the ending! (Cant believe their PDs!)

Back then I really dont know that there is so called SOOMPI. I was so lonely and cant move-on because I loved all R88 series.

HR and RY I really love their chemistry. Im hoping that they could have a drama or movie or cf or attend events together. :heart:

I think i need to go back to page 578 on this thread...

• Like 3

12 hours ago, pbgkyj said:

Hello everyone! Silent lurker here :blush: I know Im so late discovering soompi hahahah. I still remember R88 made me happy, excited and sad emotions. I will never forget this drama hahaha Ive cried for many weeks because of the ending! (Cant believe their PDs!)

Back then I really dont know that there is so called SOOMPI. I was so lonely and cant move-on because I loved all R88 series.

HR and RY I really love their chemistry. Im hoping that they could have a drama or movie or cf or attend events together. :heart:

I think i need to go back to page 578 on this thread...

Hello and welcome! Hope you continue to enjoy your time here! Feel free. :)

• Like 1

Throwback and cute yet interesting slow-mo of the elevator moment at the airport when they were heading to Phuket. I sense and it looks even more evident in this clip...a "possessive [of course, non threatening] nature" There he was posing then all of sudden had the uh "urge" to cover her w/ his arm..:wub:

• Like 1

LOL just for fun. Imagine if Hyeri (pic is from her current image for her Dabang CF. Though unfortunately, not GsD CB! *sigh*) was part of the movie The King and she was some trouble making girl who tries to mess w/ the wrong one and she meets her match w/ Doo-il. If only....can you imagine. FIRE!!!! It'd be like Bonnie and Clyde. :phew:

Speaking of which...

And...(Though sorry for the bad photo shopping, but still wanted to just see how it would look so...)

Awww I didn't notice this in this bts. When YeolRi are play fighting, Junyeol pushes her w/ his arm. He really is a tiger cub. So gentle and sweet w/ her. And at tvN10 he pulled her into a gentle hug and even when she playfully hit because of not getting up there w/ LMS...all he could do was gasp, covering his mouth. Just adorable. I want/need more from him w/ her! :wub:

Gif is from this blog post.:)

https://pannative.blogspot.com/2017/01/the-reason-why-you-should-date-someone.html

• Like 1