[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

Thank you for using those words because that's exactly what I'll be doing and repeating throughout. Fair warning for anyone who will be reading...I'm sorry if it gets annoying, but I'll be saying it over and over so that it is clear. That what I'll be posting is FICTION...just my FANTASIES! And the reason I'll be doing that is because things have been getting even more out of control lately in terms of shipping, fan wars, and even personal attacks against the very actors who are a part of those ships. Due to people feeling their ships are being threatened, no respect, crossing lines, etc...you name it! Yeah it's gotten even worse out there right now in terms of K-ent business. I for one just want to have FUN w/ this so please don't take it seriously or as fact!!!!! IT IS NOT! If you (any readers/lurkers) do....it's on you!!! I'm NO INSIDER!!! These are just OBSERVATIONS and SPECULATIONS due to it. Ok so let's have some fun since unfortunately there's no news or anything! So let me insert some hope! Again...shipping is risky!!! It could either go the way you want or may not!!! If it doesn't...not the end of the world. After all, It's their lives!!! We are just spectators who love what they "share" with us at times....chemistry, fan service, etc. We could only hope for the very best for them no matter what! As long as they are happy and still remain in each other's lives in some form...all good.

Hey, @tenilove97, enjoyed reading through your personal "Speculative Connections"! :wink: Lots of interesting details and "hmmm" moments. B) You just never know ! :tongue::heart:

As for what you said about shipping (which I "quoted") --- yup, yup, and yup again. Shipping is risky and shippers always have to be careful that they don't want something more than the people they're shipping do. I could be wrong, but I've long thought that when shipping, a strong dose of calm and cheer goes a long way to maintaining equilibrium and balance amongst shippers.

• Like 1

On 5/13/2017 at 2:39 PM, Grey_Lady said:

Hey, @tenilove97, enjoyed reading through your personal "Speculative Connections"! :wink: Lots of interesting details and "hmmm" moments. B) You just never know ! :tongue::heart:

As for what you said about shipping (which I "quoted") --- yup, yup, and yup again. Shipping is risky and shippers always have to be careful that they don't want something more than the people they're shipping do. I could be wrong, but I've long thought that when shipping, a strong dose of calm and cheer goes a long way to maintaining equilibrium and balance amongst shippers.

ICAM...well said.:thumbsup:

Also gonna bring over this clever, cute coincidental word play w/ their same in common, respective characters' names for their upcoming movies. :blush::thumbsup::star:

• Like 1

So found an interesting compilation of bits and pieces from different interviews when it comes to the topic of love for Junyeol. Found one for Hyeri as well, but yeah not worth the read because it talks too much...mostly about her past known relationship. Only thing I could highlight that's worth it is this...

Hyeri’s ideal type of man is someone who is much senior to her.

And this...which is an assumption due to her past relationship and how it didn't last due to having no time to date.

So she might want to go on a date in the busy street without caring for the eyes of other people if she has a new boyfriend.

^^^^ Decided to continue on this post because it's being glitchy after I added the quote's bar. So mods you can merge, if needed.

And for Junyeol...here's the link. Pretty much about his ideal, thoughts on marriage, his interests, etc. 

http://miner8.com/en/52168

Want to highlight one thing I found interesting.

Also, he would like his ideal woman to socialize and be admired by his friends and family.

Hmmmm I get the feeling she already got the approval of some of them, given their apparent interest when it comes to her. As always...you never know. ^_^

Bonus: A Yeolri funny.:tongue:

• Like 2

On 5/18/2017 at 1:20 AM, Kelly86 said:

Hey guys!

its been so long the thread is a little slower these days but its ok. I miss ya and them! #stillwaitingforthatdramaannouncement

Awww...hello and same here! *sigh*

BTW, need to share. His pic from London, old IG update. Hers from her few days ago trip to Japan most recent IG update. :wub:

Yeolri's strong wall game!

Update: Sadly she deleted that Japan wall pic along w/ a few others. *sigh*

• Like 2

Hyeri's turn to go down memory lane.:wub::tears:

But you know...have to. LOL :D

Ok so w/ Hyeri posting that..couldn't help show how different the beginning and end scenes are. It's suppose to be just like the beginning, but really it's not. Look how much closer the group appears to be in the 2nd pic as oppose to the 1st.

collage%209_zpsqmneu3jy.jpg

As a bonus since Hyeri posted the BTS of the 2nd one...here's one for the 1st w/ our pair looking so sweetly at each other. :wub:

Related image

• Like 3

Yeolri surrounded by greenery! Go Green! ^_^

His old IG updates. Hers most recent. Japan? Not sure because she was wearing that when she went, but this could be today in Korea.

*BTW, this one may or may not stay up on her IG because for whatever reason she's been deleting posts lately, as soon as she puts them up. *shrugs*:mellow:

• Like 2

So Junyeol liked Hyeri's group pic update.

There's also at the moment a lot of activity going on IG right now especially from her. He posted a pic of stars w/ the caption: Love and she just keeps posting update after update at the same time. Hmmmm..... LOL can't keep up. :wub::D

ETA: She finally stopped so it seems after he posted or around the time he posted...these 5 other updates of hers followed and I think it's clear that the green wall pic is from her Japan trip as well. Anyways just more lovely coincidences. ^_^

collage%207_zps57brqag6.jpg

• Like 3

On 5/20/2017 at 11:10 PM, Grey_Lady said:

Love that phone collage. They do make a handsome pair, if I do say so myself. :tongue::wink::wub:

Yes they are precious.:wub:

So ok decided to do something creative w/ these posts. Added few lyrics from a Coldplay song called Lovers in Japan/Reign of Love. 

BTW, his "love" update is from the Coldplay concert when the song Sky Full of Stars is being performed so decided to do something w/ one of their songs w/ love in it and stumbled upon this interesting one.

:wub:^_^

Oh and here's another wall collage.

• Like 2

Found a funny same shoes coinkydink. Its funny because his is from late 2014, the MV he appeared in by Clazziquai Project - Still I'm by Your Side.

Hers is from a recent GsD fan sign April, 2017. The last day promotions for this GsD comeback.

LOL so I was looking at the MV....saw the shoes because in the vid they zoom at them. Then kept wondering, I've seen those shoes before...where have I seen them? So decided to search and yeah they are the same as hers. Just inverted colors of black and white? Though maybe hers is dark gray/white? Oh and his are very worn out. ~kkkkkk Cute.^_^

collage%208_zpsbibnh2zf.jpg

Hers are kinda hard to make out because she was walking....hard to capture. So here are the vids.

And the MV is so great. Love the song and concept. If you haven't, seen it...highly recommend it. Bonus you see a Junyeol w/ braces, even being flirty :wub:, dancing, playing basket ball...a very cool side. :D And you can spot the shoes @ 3:51.

On 5/26/2017 at 8:28 PM, tenilove97 said:

LOL so I was looking at the MV....saw the shoes because in the vid they zoom at them. Then kept wondering, I've seen those shoes before...where have I seen them? So decided to search and yeah they are the same as hers. Just inverted colors of black and white? Though maybe hers is dark gray/white? Oh and his are very worn out. ~kkkkkk Cute.^_^

The boy be thrifty. :mellow::D:wub:

Actually, that's a good trait to have, celebrity or not, so kudos to him if he actually is careful with his earnings in real life (which I imagine he is.) :thumbsup:

• Like 1

A few days ago was the 1st yr anniversary of Lucky Romance and w/ that I was reminded of the ratings race between LR and Entertainer. Which also brought about the expected question to them at their respective press conferences about that and "changing partners". I recall how it seems that something that could have been answered so simply...wasn't. LOL With her...a lot of dancing around the question and looking at her co star (JIS). With him, co star (HJE) looked at him when the question was asked and he decided not to even answer it specifically in ref to her, but in general. Such as oh we (us R88 friends) support each other's projects, etc. Didn't mention her name or directed the answer at her once and the question was asked about her. All that weirdness just to say something as simple as..."I support him or her...and I wish him or her luck. Told him or her that." That's all they had to do. Their respective other co stars who went first ( who have worked together in 2 productions)....did that easily. Whereas, these 2...

:huh::lol:

• Like 1

• Guest unpinned this topic

Interesting observation in your post, @tenilove97. Watching the video, one thing I found of note was their respective body language (from an overall perspective). Hers was more obvious than his. If you could say that body language was able to portray the expression "blushing and giggling", to me, that is what hers looked like the whole while she was answering. You can almost tell just by her way of acting alone that she is, as you so aptly said, dancing around the question. :D His reaction, on the other hand, was a bit more controlled, I think. Her reaction was so girly and his was, well, so masculine, LOL. But you can catch open glimpses of what we assume his thoughts/emotions were in the small expressions of his face as he answers the question (or doesn't answer it, more like.) :ph34r::wink:

• Like 1