[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

8 minutes ago, aprodithe said:

let me dance for awhile...they cant cheat this ahjumma sixth sense :relieved:

Nope chingu . Our 6 sense was right .

We knew it from the moment we saw them together in R88 but the writers wanted to trick us . 

Hahaha long time I did not see you chingus . 

How are you all ? 

• Like 12

LET'S PARTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

OUR SHIP SAILED!!!!!!!

My most heart breaking story, even surpass the heart break I got from my last break up hahahahah

Finally this real couple cured it~~~ EONAMRYUUUUUUUU

Eochapi Namchineun Ryujunyeol~~~~~~~

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:v:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

• Like 12

OMG THIS NEWSSSS!!!!

Y'all don't know how depressed I was after R1988 ended like that....couldn't watch the last few episodes without crying ESPECIALLY the scene where he chased her down with his car in the rain and that heartbreaking confessions scene!!!

Even RJY teared up in his V Live session when talking about JH and how his story ended...

I'm crying happy tears now!!! Hopefully they make it as a couple and who knows...marriage?? :wub: 

• Like 17

Finally , I can watch the last two episodes . I will never forget how much I cried in episode 18 when I saw JUNGHWAN confession and duksun having that emotionless face ..after the last episodes and reading thru comments here in soompi what happened I never watched anything that was related with R88. But now I believe I can see sgain all the scenes that I loved so much from my OTP. 

Wishing them the best . 

• Like 13
  • Sad 1

21 minutes ago, kiklaminHo said:

Nope chingu . Our 6 sense was right .

We knew it from the moment we saw them together in R88 but the writers wanted to trick us . 

Hahaha long time I did not see you chingus . 

How are you all ? 

after this news ? everyone is felling better dear....lol

• Like 9

Today is the day EONAMRYU fans have been waiting for!!! We didn't shed tears for nothing it all paid off now. ALSO I can finally watch the ending feeling at peace because that ending is nothing compared to this!!! I LOVE this ending!!! I am so happy just jumping for joy <3 

• Like 15

Congratulations to Ryo Jun Yeol and Hyeri on their dating announcement! Truly marvellous news and wishing them a wonderful, blessed relationship leading to even happier news down the road.

And congratulations to all EoNamRyu shippers... this is among the best news any shipper could ask for! :wub: 

• Like 12

Finally Uri Jung Hwan is the last man of Duk Sun. I'm so happy right now.

I have to say that maybe Hyeri melted in Jun Yeolfrom heart breaking avowal of love in ep 18. And I should watch this drama again to cheer up this moment.

I saw the moment of them in TVN10 and they looked so cute together, OMG!

This year is the happiest time of my shipper life when Songsong and Riyeol are real couple

• Like 9

• Guest changed the title to [Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)