[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

32 minutes ago, einYoshiChan said:

At main thread, they are so happy when TK and DS play happily at the beach,and assume that TK is the husband.. Maybe because they dont see all things JH did to DS..he protect her,wait for her and give her umbrella , quietly following her at night just for make sure she come back home safely..he not handsome but full of charm and i know DS will happy with him because DS NEED SOMEONE LIKE JH TO TAKING CARE OF HER ,PROTECT HER AND LOVE HER UNCONDITIONALLY..

I love you, chingu!

Yeah! I am actually love your opinion, our Deok Sun need someone like Jung Hwan, taking care of her and make her as happy woman in this world. I dont see any romantically with Taek and Deok Sun scene, thats true its so beautiful, but not that romantically way.

Deok Sun suffered as middle child (even she's happy with her family) but she need someone to take care of her dan love her as the most precious woman. And its Jung Hwan. I am sure Deok Sun already fall in love with Jung Hwan. She like Sun Woo because of her friend, so i think her first love is not Sun Woo, but Jung Hwan.

Lets say our speculation about before DS like SW, she like JH not true, so I think her first love is begin from Jung Hwan. Because I dont see she in love with her heart with SW, though she cry because broken heart.

But, a first love is a pure love that you cant never forget it, even if you already married with someone, but you never can really forget it. Thats why Reply series always pair a couple with their first love.

• Like 6

35 minutes ago, melissala said:

Regarding them secretly dating, you know I wouldn't be surprised if they are considering Bora and Sun Woo are now.  The couples mirror each other in some ways.  Both Sun Woo and Junghwan gave the girls they like gloves (I think SW gave gloves?, yeah I checked gloves). Both have umbrella moments were they went and saved the girl from the rain.  Both guys ran after their girl when they called.  Both went to concerts together.  Is there more?  It's too early in the morning for me.  So, yeah I wouldn't be shocked if the real reason Junghwan is so  broke up and Deok-Sun is so happy is that more happened in that ~don't go scene. 

If they aren't dating now, they should start soon.  We need a cute kiss too  before the real kiss as well. 

Actually since we never got to see if they went for the movie together, we may see a flashback later on and perhaps they started then heheh. 

But then again it is highly improbable they are already dating because first, JH would have told the other kids and second, he wouldn't have kept quiet at Taek's confession. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, dinhie said:
34 minutes ago, kasjady said:

Does anyone know what the shipper name/s for JH X DS couple? lol. 

개떡 = 김정환&성덕선 커플 

(gae-tteok : kim junghwan & sung deoksun couple)

source : http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=reply1988&no=84535&page=1

this page is R88 dictionary. it's amazed me! ^^

• Like 7

1 hour ago, mojobobo said:

You know if the blanket scene is not imagination we would be so overjoyed but i bet you the main thread will be chaos. There will be lots of whining and anger. Totally a repeat of Reply 1994 which is not fun. Sigh. Prep yourselves people. We can still spazz here hehe!

33 minutes ago, snowy21 said:

The different expression of Jung Hwanie from epi 1 to epi 10.

cr: DC

7FvM0bq.jpg

Can someone kindly translate this please? :wub:  Dying to know what's written there....

edit: i'm not sure why my comment only showed the quotes part before, I checked my profile it looked normal though... @snowy21 I'm sorry if you receive many notifications because of me....

• Like 7

@snowy21 I think the jealous banana milk drinking Junghwan and the laughing my richard simmons off because homeboy does not like my girl Junghwan are my favorites. Looking at that pictures I wonder how long it takes Junghwan to do his hair. The little part seems to change a bit. How does he decide his part? Is it mood, convenience, just shake it out and let it land where it may? I can imagine him side part here "nah too much forehead" side part there "eee, not enough forehead" side part none "now I look like Sunwoo". LOL we need a scene of this. 

ETA: 

I for one think the blanket share scene is not a dream or split screen but that the kids all have to sleep in one room since the house has to renovated. In the screen cap you can see Deok Sun's hand shadow in Junghwan's frame and it just doesn't look like or feel like a dream or split frame (why would Junghwan dream he is sleeping on scary noona's pillow?). Being as they all grew up together and the parents most likely never suspect that Tom and Jerry couple of Deok Sun and Junghwan ever having feelings of like for one another, they see no harm in the kids sharing a room/sleeping together. I am so excited for that scene and everything coming our way this week (and that includes the angst). 

I kinda of love it when couples try to push either away or play it cool but they just can't do it or keep at it for long. I would love it if Junghwan crushes Deok Sun by telling her he can't go to the concert but she still shows up in hopes that he'll come. Then just like Bora couldn't help but run to Sunwoo...Junghwan gives the ticket to Taek and watches from afar with the heart break I both hate and love, as Deok Sun happily but not enthusiastically goes in with Taek. My little pit bull, I would love and hate you if you do this. 

After all of it Deok Sun comes into his room pissed as hell demanding to know why he didn't show up and why Taek came instead. I want her an angry sad mad none of the squad has seen before. She eventually breaks down and cries like she did on her shared bday, recounting every nice thing he's done for her (showing him and us that yeah she noticed and yeah she felt something brewing from it) and ends with her cry yelling and vulnerably "What is this, do you like me or not!? Ya, do you like me or not!?!?" Then he breaks her and all our collective hearts by telling her "No." He says he told her not to go on the blind date because he knew Taek liked her and that's also why he sent Taek to the concert. Deok Sun walks out without saying a word and we see her cry even more now and cursing him, her friends, and herself. She's even more confused now, because she thinks she likes Junghwan but Taek likes her and she's unsure how Junghwan feels but she knows a part of her wanted him to like her (so what does that mean?). Damn oppa-yah for making me love prolonged heartbreak like that LOL. I really don't think the above is what happens, but I want to be tortured a little bit longer LOL. 

I want Deok Sun to not give up on Junghwan come what may and to see her be proactive in chasing after him. Like she refuses his rejection (if it happens) and shows up everywhere "do you like me? Then why did you [insert sweet deed here]." Like she won't stop till she gets to the core of things. 

• Like 11

15 hours ago, tituyphing said:

Hello Everyone, 

This is my first post here.... after much contemplating I decided to posting here, hehehe~~~~ I am def ship Junghwan with Duksun, not because RJY's made my heart flutters in every scenes he's in, but the fact production team put so many scenes heavily on his point of view, that fact makes me realized that he's the destined one. JH-DS scenes are always meant to be romantic vibe, without any brotherly-sisterly-vibe (as in with Taek) or any friendship-vibe (as in with Sunwoo), do we ever get that atmosphere ever happened in any DS-JH scene?.I don't recall there is even one.

It's pretty sad that (well I saw one post) that pointed Taek as the husband with so much forceful tone. Like I mean, Taek of course described to have a chance a husband and we all the viewers know that, but to justified it and demand everyone to accept that idea is just saddening for me to read. I don't have many sophisticated theory about JH and Duksun except my own belief that Kim Joo Hyuk def portraying Junghwan not other boys. Might my head refuse all these smoking habit, left handed theory and so on. Actually I don't really care for what people post in reply thread because I will keep posting about my JH-DS couple in friendly tone.

And about the statement about Duksun "liking anyone who likes her", I'm kinda hurt to read that. I like Duksun sooooooo much, she's the lovely girl with a kind heart. She's 18yo and experiencing 'first love' of course there are misunderstanding, delusion and real love, and what is wrong with that? :( in DC Gallery now some people also defending Duksun from that label as well, "geum-sa-ppa / easily fall in love" 

Back to Junghwan's pov, there are so many scene made from his pov, we don't get SW's pov on first-snowfall episode and everytime DS scowls at him, not a single scene are made from his pov, even we got bonus by looking at JH's grin at it. about taek, on beach date scene we also don't see how taek's feeling that time, we just see that he was so happily playing with her, on general pov. Even when he confessed to the group about DS, the focus is JH's reaction. So the loveline focus are already set on two of them : Junghwan and Duksun. I wish I can write this in the drama thread but it will cause just unnecessary debate. So I hope everyone here would understand how I feel to rant it her :( 

I actually love to looking for and share many things about JH-DS (are called Gaedduck) from DC, because they're wonderful with this, but then I'm hesitate to post it there.

My point also. From the beginning, every time there's someone will be involve in DS love life, JH is always there and focus on what will be his reaction, SW x DS + JS, now T x DS + JS again. So I will always believe JH is the husband. You can learn smoke anytime but you cant change your personality just like that. I love taek but honestly I can see him as 2nd man here. Maybe for ji soo  then hehe

• Like 7

I think Taek fell for Deoksun because of the lack of mother's love (he said he missed his mother everyday), he tends to fall in love to someone who take care of him, which in this case, Deoksun. I also find myself always fall for men who take care of me like father. For me, Junghwan is a real man. Taek needs to man up to surpass this guy. We all know most viewers are all about flower boys, all Taek's gesture are sweet and cute, make you want to date him. But Junghwan proves himself that a gentleman with full of charms can win over visual, he is not the guy you want to date but marry instead.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

@snowy21 I think the jealous banana milk drinking Junghwan and the laughing my richard simmons off because homeboy does not like my girl Junghwan are my favorites. Looking at that pictures I wonder how long it takes Junghwan to do his hair. The little part seems to change a bit. How does he decide his part? Is it mood, convenience, just shake it out and let it land where it may? I can imagine him side part here "nah too much forehead" side part there "eee, not enough forehead" side part none "now I look like Sunwoo". LOL we need a scene of this. 

ETA: 

I for one think the blanket share scene is not a dream or split screen but that the kids all have to sleep I'm one room since the house has to renovated. In the screen cap you can see Deok Sun's hand shadow in Junghwan's frame and it just doesn't look like or feel like a dream or split frame (why would Junghwan dream he is sleeping on scary noona's pillow?). Being as they all grew up together and the parents most likely never suspect that Tom and Jerry couple of Deok Sun and Junghwan ever having feelings of like for one another, they see no harm in the kids sharing a room/sleeping together. I am so excited for that scene and everything coming our way this week (and that includes the angst). 

I kinda of love it when couples try to push either away or play it cool but they just can't do it or keep at it for long. I would love it if Junghwan crushes Deok Sun by telling her he can't go to the concert but she still shows up in hopes that he'll come. Then just like Bora couldn't help but run to Sunwoo...Junghwan gives the ticket to Taek and watches from afar with the heart break I both hate and love, as Deok Sun happily but not enthusiastically goes in with Taek. My little pit bull, I would love and hate you if you do this. 

After all of it Deok Sun comes into his room pissed as hell demanding to know why he didn't show up and why Tark came instead. I want her an angry sad mad none of the squad has seen before. She eventually breaks down and cries like she did on her shared bday, recounting every nice thing he's done for her (showing him and us that yeah she noticed and yeah she felt something brewing from it) and ends with her cry yelling and vulnerably "What is this, do you like me or not!? Ya, do you like me or not!?!?" Then he breaks her and all our collective hearts by telling her "No." He says he told her not to go on the blind are because he knew Taek liked her and that's also why he sent Taek to the concert. Deok Sun walks out without saying a word and we see her cry even mor now and cursing him, her friends, and herself. She's even more confused now, because she thinks she likes Jungjwan but Taek likes her and she's unsure how Junghwan feels but she know a part of wanted him to like her (so what does that mean?). Damn oppa-yah for making me love prolonged heartbreak like that LOL. I really don't think the above is what happens, but I want to be tortured a little bit longer LOL. 

I want Deok Sun to not give up on Junghwan come what may and to see her be proactive in chasing after him. Like she refuses his rejection (if it happens) and shows up everywhere "do you like me? Then why did you [insert sweet deed here]." Like she won't stop till she gets to the core of things. 

I love this!!

• Like 3

10 hours ago, tituyphing said:
  Hide contents

I am so upset right now.............. Seriously, fiyuuuuuuuuh....... sigh...... Seems I'm not as patience as I thought I am. 

/S : Okay Okay Taek is the husband based on real life people def change in 30years. Even the most reserved on will put up leg on an interview.  He 100% the Husband

Be patient dear,  let them having a party there..  Logically they already know who exactly The husband is, but their heart still hope for 'taek to be the husband because he smoking and left handed..  Urm.. Actually everyone can be the husband include JB and DR,  but from the FIRST EPISODE,  the drama always show more moment of JH and DS,  from JH don't feel anything and always bickering with DS to how he start see her as a woman and start have feelings with her, start doing something to help and protect her and feels jealous when she with other guYs even with DR ,how heartbroken he is when he know DS like SW also how happy he is when he knows that SW actually like BR,. Why writernim want show to us all about JH? why not tell us about TK?  When TK start smoking?  When is the time TK think aBout DS?  since when he start to have a feeling with DS? Did he ever having a sexual tension with DS?  Did taek ever know DS personally? As i know The one and only person who knows everything about DS is........?I think you guys know the answer.. 

i m might be not  100% correct about JH(but deep from my heart i know it was Jh) because as we know how much the writernm love twist the plot and troll us with something that make us headache for whole week just because want see what exactly happen in next episode.. But, well's,  it just my 2 cent opinion.. 

For now, i don't want go to main thread,i love to be here just like someone says before 'it feels like home here'.. I hope u guys will continue give opinion and share about  DC galery here.. 

• Like 8