[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

4 minutes ago, jetsu said:

May not be 100% correct.

ws: are you trying to make me give up on you? or want to continue to be together (incorrect line, should be want to make me continue looking at you).

hs: you said you won't kiss without permission

ws: can I?

hs: you can't

hs: I said you can't, how many times do I have to said this.

ws: I won't do it, I won't.

aigoo...thank you @jetsu I knew it would be something similar to that...hahahaha....Wang So is just soo cute when he's in love :rolleyes:

• Like 22

6 minutes ago, riuenu said:

I think Soo just wan So to ask for her permission  like he promise, after asking may lead to the leak kiss scene :wub:

I usually dun login forum when I am out, but this kiss scene making me go crazy!! 

I swear i'm gonna screammmm...please let this happen! The long awaited (and leaked) mutual, passionate kiss will happen during the stargazing scene? How perfect is that?

• Like 22

10 minutes ago, jetsu said:

May not be 100% correct.

ws: are you trying to make me give up on you? or want to continue to be together (incorrect line, should be want to make me continue looking at you).

hs: you said you won't kiss without permission

ws: can I?

hs: you can't

hs: I said you can't, how many times do I have to said this.

ws: I won't do it, I won't.

Thank you @jetsu  

Love the  New BTS. Very funny scene. I laugh seeing this.
It was obvious that WS is deeply in love and fully affectionate to her. He couldn't stop himself from kissing her if he was with her.

• Like 22

@redfrommars do you know who's the artist? I so love her/his drawings...would like to become her /his fans and appreciated her/his love for the show and the drawings are just...my favorites...

@ratgirlina so funny...and cute..hahaha

Guys..how can you find all of those pics??? what has MLSHR done to our life...hhhh (mine also)

• Like 13

21 hours ago, LyraYoo said:
17 hours ago, redfrommars said:

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! LITERALLY SCREAMING RIGHT NOW!

THANK GOD IT'S MY DAY OFF OR I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CONTAIN THIS FEELS!!!!

I WANT THE EPISODE RIGHT NOW!

THEY ARE SO ADORABLE~

kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! I am offcially dead after watching this video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Monday please come quicky!!

• Like 16

heii all..:D
aarrgghh.. i'm so late. at first i thought this drama is not interesting, cause its "saeguk".

And then when i surfing in soompi, i  found that this thread always in first page. so, yesterday i've downloading episode 1 until 13. Today, i've marathoning this drama, and yes, now i'm addiction with this drama. Ouch, this drama has a good line story i guess. and yes, very interesting, i love all of cast. Now i'm at episode 5, oke i'll continue to watch it :D

• Like 21

40 minutes ago, rumasa79 said:

I swear i'm gonna screammmm...please let this happen! The long awaited (and leaked) mutual, passionate kiss will happen during the stargazing scene? How perfect is that?

I am screaming while waiting the preview already!! Kiss kiss kiss, just ask her permission and kiss her!! Omgggggg star gazing + passionate kiss == prefect date! 

Aigooooooo my heart, and hopefully they still air SHR on Monday, after teasing us with that bts, and if they dun air it on Monday …… 

Spoiler

I think I will personally go burn down SBS when I reach Korea next week!!! Just joking …… =P tho I always wan to lol 

• Like 19

25 minutes ago, junee22 said:

@redfrommars do you know who's the artist? I so love her/his drawings...would like to become her /his fans and appreciated her/his love for the show and the drawings are just...my favorites...

@ratgirlina so funny...and cute..hahaha

Guys..how can you find all of those pics??? what has MLSHR done to our life...hhhh (mine also)

same here. was looking for link to BTS in HD, stumble upon the fanart in twiter. it was in thai. so no idea who did it originally. it was also a retweet, so not his/her own art.

• Like 9

Again... i late to the party... but that was sooooooo cuteeeee....

can't imagine the real scene... 

Lesson from this scene, don't let your kids hang around with the wolf. They love stealing something... especially a kiss :P

• Like 17

1 hour ago, yuhotarubi said:

Omggggggggggggggg, the new bts is soo cute, are they already in dating status ? did she already kiss him ? They're sitting way too close to each other they're basically stuck to each other, KYAAAAAA ! WS-ya you should know you don't have to steal kisses from her anymore, she'll give you willingly from now on boy. Be happy you two. 

I found it, I guess I was desperate before

• Like 9