[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

the new BTS.

come on dudeee, you have the skills to fought off an army of assassins, and you cant steal a kiss from a girl?? you are getting slow!

waaaaaaaaa...it's just mean sbs releasing those and delaying airing ep 14/15!

can someone confirm @maisha aiman post about the SBS schedule please?

• Like 23

10 minutes ago, SizzlerZ said:

I can see that she's very comfortable there but I'm not sure if she's speaking with him informally? I don't know if its a mistake from my end but I think she's still speaking to him formally.

I think she was speaking formally in the beginning then after he tried to kiss her, she got a bit angry and spoke informally (they both did).

• Like 23

1 minute ago, freckledbelle said:

This! This is one of the reason why i wanna learn their language now. It is so hard to be at the mercy of translators. It.is.frustrating. Ugh!

I feel your pain! Anyone know what they are saying?

• Like 13

Omggggggggggggggg, the new bts is soo cute, are they already in dating status ? did she already kiss him ? They're sitting way too close to each other they're basically stuck to each other, KYAAAAAA ! WS-ya you should know you don't have to steal kisses from her anymore, she'll give you willingly from now on boy. Be happy you two. 

• Like 21

10 minutes ago, trizha1 said:

Looks like So is as thirsty for kisses as the rest of us hahahahahahahah.

Soo ya how many kisses have you denied this Prince?    Such impressive willpower what is your secret??

Jang Ki Ha????? hahahahahaha....just kidding lol :P

• Like 13

19 minutes ago, trizha1 said:
21 minutes ago, freckledbelle said:

This! This is one of the reason why i wanna learn their language now. It is so hard to be at the mercy of translators. It.is.frustrating. Ugh!

I feel your pain! Anyone know what they are saying?

me third... i want to learn Korean as soon as possible just to enjoy the BTS as soon as they released...

@zi4r glad you found that nickname fitting LJK (just small correction its Mr. 360 deg..)

@valsava hahaha... we are shipping WS-WW too.. i can bet this thread must have the maximum ships to be supported in Kdrama history....Yo-Yo.. now So-Wo...lol....

And that BTS... wowww just loved it... HS back to her Spunky self and how WS was all flustered on her stare hehehe.....i am dying to watch this on episode.

Monday episode... if delayed i can bear the pain but if its cancelled... no idea how will I survive the Monday without my Moons....

• Like 20

1 minute ago, yuhotarubi said:

I think he said " fine, I won't do it " as in he won't try to kiss her by surprise again. Heeee

thank you 

suree, we believe you prince. :rolleyes:

i cant help but to compare their time together with when soo was with wook in that cave. so different. 

our 4th prince have no problems expressing his feeling for soo. all those efforts to steal the kiss. not a even the tinniest sign of the dogwolf prince he was before. just a man in love sitting next to the girl he loves K.i.s.s.i.n.g or try to anyway.. :wub:

• Like 23

I finally decided to watch this drama. I hate watching dramas from week to week because if they are good, it's torture waiting a week for the next episode.  I love the Chinese version of this drama and knew, more than likely, I would also love the Korean version.  I'm just on episode 2, but I'm loving this drama so far. The fight scene between Hae Soo and the prince (WW) has to be the funniest fight scene I've ever seen....it was hilarious....:lol:  And when Hae Soo call him the "small, little prince" it slays me.   Okay, I must get back to my marathon.

• Like 20

8 minutes ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

@zi4r glad you found that nickname fitting LJK (just small correction its Mr. 360 deg..)

OMG! That's embarrassing. I dunno what happened to my eyes! I re-read the post so many times but still didn't see the mistake.

Sigh... Too much consumption of MLSHR must have made me half-blind.

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, zi4r said:

OMG! That's embarrassing. I dunno what happened to my eyes! I re-read the post so many times but still didn't see the mistake.

Sigh... Too much consumption of MLSHR must have made me half-blind.

lol... we are already too much invested in seeing our OTP so i can understand everything else becomes secondary to be seen correctly...and thats completely obvious.

• Like 12