[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

You know what, I think the Director and Production team of whoever releasing this oh-so-dreamy BTS and image is purposely torturing us. Making us wanting more!! Seriously, now I dont think I can wait till Monday (fingers cross)

weekend is going to be hellish! :tears:

• Like 21

Episode 14 :rolleyes: waiting desperately for it :confounded: can't they launch all the episodes in one go...it's too difficult to keep the pace with story 

it's like snapchat :sweatingbullets:...if someone takes too long to reply to your snap you forget what you actually sent to the other person :bawling: and when he replies to you... it's just too late as you don't remember what you sent :flushed:

me and my logics :dissapointed:

2 minutes ago, daynci said:

will the international delay same as korea? 

delay in korea is not a bad thing, the rating can increase

if it's a delay in korea...then it's a delay internationally as well....it takes time...moreover for making subs you need to wait 
so basically one delay in korea is double the delay internationally :huh:

• Like 10

1 hour ago, qwenli said:

@dears just one post above yours, dear.

----------------

anyway I find it amusing that Ws keeps going for the kiss. I mean the girl is just sitting next to you yeah, you can hold her hand or put your arms around her shoulders first you know. There is a process in getting close, dude..:D

personal experience there dear @qwenli:rolleyes:

but seriously soo, it's ep 14 alreadyyy. give the guy a break.

it was the cutest pout ever from our fierce manly prince.. :wub: 

• Like 17

11 minutes ago, Diana Blanche said:

I don't know if anyone answered you question yet bc I'm still at pg. 1030, :sweatingbullets: but I think the big snake can be Yeon Hwa

Interesting theory. We all thought that the big snake is Wook, but never occur that YH can also be the snake. Perhaps she's the cause of the breakup between So and Soo. She is certai ly capable of orchestrating such plan.

• Like 7

47 minutes ago, qwenli said:

KYAAAAAAAA

I justsaw this on weibo, obviously its a continuation from her "peck" aahahhahahahahahahha

I am such a goner.........................................

and it only took 14 episodesssss...

#diessss

• Like 22

20 minutes ago, soereey said:

omo omooooo.. no wonder the thread is suddenly in roars.

just fyi, Tonghua has this tendency of unorthodox intimate scene. in one novel, the couple goes all out in outdoor hotspring. in another novel, they do it on a boat in the middle of the lake. sadly bbjx is the most conventional.

anyhow... can we expect more than just hinted bed scene in this version? :P

Oh dear...my heart!! I'd love it if there're really scenes like those you mention.... (HS-WS on outdoor hotspring???HS-WS on a boat in the middle of the lake??? Just kissing or....????)

Aaaaahhhh...I think my head would explodes soon...lol..now, where is the page that mention about those fanfix again?I need to read it all NOW!!! To fill my weekends :sweatingbullets:

• Like 22

I'm just on episode 3 and I'm not trying to go gutter, but I also realize that it was not unusual for a brother and sister or a uncle and niece to marry within the royal family.  However, seeing the queen's son easily walk into her bath unannounced and the way the camera plays and focus on their touching hands, or her caressing his face or he looking at his mother's back freshly out of the bath and drying her hair..........I have to wonder if the writer is trying to hint at intimacy without being vulgar and just saying it or just showing how extremely close they are as mother and son.  I also got that impression when Wang So's sister was attending his wounds---a hint of attraction.

• Like 14

3 hours ago, nikiazia said:

i think international version will not go on if korean delayed this show because their contract is this drama must/will airing same time with Korean. they must follow Korean show time.

I think the episode will air but might be delayed if baseball game runs long. Usually in North America if a game runs long either the next show's beginning is cut to catch up with the schedule or they would do that with the show following ML, or they will cancel the show if the game really runs long like it did here in NA (5 hours). Regardless, the show must go on, I can't see the game affecting international scheduling.

• Like 7

51 minutes ago, penelop3 said:

OMG HYPERVENTILATING! :heart:

Non stop grinning. I'm greedy for more! Real scenes pleaseee! Monday or hiks Tuesday should come sooner! :w00t:

Oh my gosh!!

seeing the bts for ep 14 is making me so excited! And yes finally some progression in the relationship and it's from both sides! 

I really hope we get an ep on Monday cause I can't wait that long!! 

But it is super lovely to see the thread being revived from the still cuts and the bts! 

• Like 22

2 hours ago, jenzotaku said:

The sweet yet funny elements of this show include: Baek Ah & Eun's romance :blush:

They are so cutee

I love Eun's couple, they are adorable and always reduce my stressfulness of this drama after watching them....they are lovely and interesting couple..:blush:

• Like 11