Quantcast
kaiskloset

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

all thing aside DAMN!!!

WS really going all in in term of wooing HS though.. in preview we can see that WS just ride pass his brother with HS.. i mean he unofficially declared that HS belong to him to his brother and that face he just don't care about what WW and WJ think about it..contra with WW who keep his relationship hidden even with his brother... like people said action speak louder.. ;)

that pin will have a sweet moment when HS decide to wear the pin after she take off WW bracelet if they follow the novel.. kyaaa

• Like 23

Okay so LJG's practice seems to have paid off.....that kiss of his OMO crazy-monkey-emoticon-084.gif  My pulse just went up when he went for the second round.

Purely from the point of drama- that was a good situational forced kiss.....Wang So is desperate to get back the Su he knows and loves, the one not afraid of him or disgusted with him and his scar, the one he relies on and the one who has done so much for him while Su is freaking out (I have yet to understand the logic behind it, gruesome premonitions notwithstanding), fearing So like she has never feared him before and totally unappreciative of the closeness he feels with her.

I have 10 pages to read and will be back with more thoughts later but I sincerely hope we get one mutually willing kiss scene where LJG gets to display his awesomely improved kissing skills and we and IU get to appreciate that fully. If he keeps it up I am gonna rank him with Jung Il Woo and his epic Flower boy ramyun shop kiss! Please reach that awesome level the next mutual So-Su kiss scene.

Clearly I need to focus more on the other serious stuff aired tonight...Its just my PAC tendencies LOL.

• Like 22

Just stopping by to ask something: Does anyone know if song at the end of episode 5 will be released soon? or is it already out? Voice of a singer awfully resembles Han Soo Ji. :wub: 

• Like 3

A little late but thank you all for live comments, video, giffs. My live streem was almost good, I have many things to do and I barely managed to get to pg.553 reading your comments.You are awesome people!

Hae Soo will learn to love Wang So. She is not scared of his person's she's scared of his projection from the future and what she learned in school about him. I'd like to think that from here come her premonitions. And I don't want to belive that he will kill his little brother. (without a good reasons).

Oh... and about kiss... maybe he force her, but his kiss wasn't brutal, more passionate, as he would have tried to convince her that is no reson to be scared of him.

• Like 14

After all this discussion...I only have one question left...is it Monday yet? :P

Now that I've calmed down a bit, I can't fully decide on how I feel about the So-Soo development until I watch the episode completely, and until I see next week's episodes. I'm interested if these relationship changing premonitions are some kind of side-effect of Soo's time travel and what she's going to choose to do about them. It should be very obvious to her now that not getting involved and distancing herself is not going to be an actual option. She's part of the game now, and so she has to play it. Next week is going to be hugely important, more than ever, when it comes to the So-Soo relationship too. I'm also expecting the king to die by then as well. Part of me is hoping that So-Soo are going to go away together (after the poisoning issue), fix their relationship for the better, and then go back to the palace because of the king's death. Haha. Is that too much to hope for? XD 

Despite the ups and downs that this drama is giving us, I'm having so much fun watching this drama with everyone. Thank you to everyone for sharing their thoughts, giving us history lessons, telling us about what happens in the original, and so on. The experience just wouldn't be the same without all of it. 

• Like 17

10 minutes ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

yes yes a big yes..i observed that rain drop clenching... how hard that wind has hit him that he can clench even a tiny - innocent drop of rain (due to which he has lost HS). just cause drop is part of that RAIN and he can vanish it he has so much anger for it...

how much bigger the storm will be in his heart for WS when he will finally take her away.

@solelylurking

ok so i have to call my chngu dear to give her inputs and response on her wookie's stormy side...

You have to not only focused to his hands but also his face and his talking tone. He sound indifferent, restrain and dark when talking important things to YH. He stressing that he didn't want to take what's not while crushing the rain. He meant that as a double gesture. He wouldn't take what belongs to someone, so anyone will have to do the same. His face expression is restrain and dark too, like there's something burning and boiling inside him. He's heavy eye movement only highlighted that.

That's Wook being hella mad. He's not use to shout his anger. He's a discipline and well manered man. 

He's in deep anger, frustation, disappointment and jelousy right now. He kinda feeling betray by HS but couldn't say anything because of HS's reaction. He had to suppressed his anger in front of her and trying to ease her pain and burden because that's how much he loves her. Did you see how he reacted when he said HS touching a prince's face is a crime that need to be punish? He meant it is a CRIME to touch other man's face than him and SHE need to be punish for that. But he went the other way around when he saw HS reaction and trying to diverted to another conversation but failed and get left behind. 

For all said and done by Wook, he is a kind, generous and better than good lover to HS. He clearly love her with all he's got. It's not easy to stepnaside your anger and trying to make your girl happy after what's been happening.

Imagine if you are a man as fine as Wook and dealing with your lover caring about another man behind your back. You too must be crazy jelous and become psychotic a bit. I love him like that. 

• Like 14

58 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

I think the love triangle will end by episode 16. :sweatingbullets: Gosh! I want to scream!!! :(

@Gabi Bros  I don't think this triangle will go that long if so it's a waste of the drama and our time I look for it to take a turn around the 10th or 11th episode when HS finds out she's being used by WW how else could they wrap up the ending of her and WW relationship but I open to a plot twist which will be a cliff hanger and leaves us all in hanging to the following week.. The main romance of the story is Ws and Hs.. Then I do wonder if it's about him not being King at all but reading some comments about yesterdays episode I can relate to @bebebisous33 & @brielover comments regarding this drama and leaning more towatds that being HS is the nation but how will her changing the Kings will relate to the outcome of her life in the future is still and unknown to me..

19 minutes ago, ck1Oz said:

Well that is a mess. I've just watched episode 9 and the preview. Bye bye sweetness. That is the Wook romance. And by the way IU has big eyes but heck if I can tell what she is actually emoting. I've just come back from BBJX so csn roughly guess where we are heading. LJK is nailing the role. And Haesoo is very difficult to guess. I can hear her and her voice over but this role but I seriously seriously  ( and don't presume I don't like IU since I have watched her other dramas ) do not know what Haesoo is feeling. Her eyes she seriously needs to emote more.

@Lyracoo- I've just cried a bucket over ep 35 BBJX and sat appalled through 6 ep of SH2. I am out of here. It's just pain pain and more pain. I cannot sit though the brothers dying one by one. Not even csring about the OTP

Just thinking about the 13th prince makes my heart hurt. 

@ck10z,  I think this is the reason IU was choosen for this role because it's hard to read her emotion when it comes these types of scene as it has been pointed out in most of her dramas and some viewers hated her as being the choosen canidate for the lead role.. I'm not giving up on her yet.. I hope in the growth of the romance we see change in her emotions some thats readable not the ones were she's looking like a deer stuck in the headlights or that baffling look which way do I go which way do I go..

• Like 6

If we feel this way is because we want to see the love story of Wang So and Hae Soo but time is running out. Yes the writer is just following the original story, where she is in love with the 8th prince first and then falls in love with 4th, but with 11 episodes to finish I'm not seeing how the writer can create a believable love story when half of the drama has been WW and HS, and their forbidden love. With all the cut scenes and what remains of the story, it would have been better 30 episodes not 20. 

I don't think the writer is the culprit, if not the person who took the decision of produce only 20 episodes. The production team worked with time measured, the creative part was limited by the few episodes with which they could work a story of this size.

• Like 11

1 hour ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

so whats ur mom'sreaction..?

btw i watched it when my mom was watching her show on TV so i was saved.. .. lol and i can understand your situation ;)

Here I am, watching SH with both my mom and dad. Hahaha
I make them watching it and they become addicted, they even watch the re-run because sometimes they can't catch up with the subtitle.

It was so AWKWARD hahahhaha  and yeah we watched the TWO KISS (plus national tv broadcast in my country banned kiss scene. so, watched kiss scene with my parents = unusual)

Watched it with my parents make 'the kiss' longer (?) LOL. And I bet the next episode will start with the kiss, right ? hahaha what should I do, what  should I do, what  should I do ~('.'~) (~'.')~

Is it monday yet?

RO71527862_w1000_h0.jpg

• Like 18

its make me remember the sad moment when 4th know about Ruoxi death.. he keep saying his vow that without his permission she can't die.. that a truly heart breaking scene for me.. and to say in BBJX the love between OTP is not really deep like in here..

WS character is different he not really a calm and calculative person like 4th and because of that he show his love more and more.. we can see how much WS love HS and tbh at this point if HS leave or die he will go crazy.. i mean really crazy even that HS don't return his love yet...

if the writer decide that death is for HS its truly going to break WS so much and to know that he want to became HS lover even after he died just make its more depressing....... :heartbreak:

this drama is bad for my heart.......

• Like 17

I would like to add something else other than being disappointed with the stagnant mode of SoSoo loveline and HaeSoo going absolutely banana over her premonition, RuoXi in C version was never fearful of 4th, she was wary and extremely cautious around him. But HaeSoo is acting like WangSo is a serial killer on a prowl for a victim or something. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 12

Hi...I have been following all your posts... So many new insights...Thanks everyone...:blush:

Do you think that maybe just maybe WS was only helping the 10th prince to pass away swiftly? It could be that someone else attacked him and WS was only helping to relieve the 10th prince's pain?

• Like 8

1 minute ago, lavendre said:

I would like to add something else other than being disappointed with the stagnant mode of SoSoo loveline and HaeSoo going absolutely banana over her premonition, RuoXi in C version was never fearful of 4th, she was wary and extremely cautious around him. But HaeSoo is acting like WangSo is a serial killer on a prowl for a victim or something. :sweatingbullets:

Ruoxi don't see 4th kill his brother in front of her eyes.. this is what make Ruoxi and HS different. HS literally saw WS killed Eun and his wife for whatever reason that will be..

i don't know what writer intend to do with a little glimpse that HS seeing... it must have a reason why she can see all this thing or JM can help???

but i think what going to happen in future of WS will be decided with what HS decide now.. 

• Like 9

1 minute ago, blue003 said:

Do you think that maybe just maybe WS was only helping the 10th prince to pass away swiftly? It could be that someone else attacked him and WS was only helping to relieve the 10th prince's pain?

Sorry for cutting your post, I had the same thought. He has been shot by an arrow and in the preview we see WY and WW practicing archery (this is a very big jump) but could it be WY who kills WE and as you said WS is easing WE's pain. 

• Like 6

I hope next week episode ( which i dont know how to survive till the next episode) will lessen the heart break of viewers with some heartwarming scene for soo so couple :wub: or otherwise, if its gonna be too much torturing oh dear writer, you will lose a lot of your dear viewers as me is not interested anymore in watching uncontrollably fond ( which is so torturing and not entertaining ) !

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, lavendre said:

Ruoxi is not as emotional as Hae Soo's...Hae Soo got attached to the other princes easily, even wanting them to be together always. Moon Lovers created that image of "Big Happy Family" that the C-version never had. Also Ruoxi never had any scary vision of 4th prince killing her first friend in Goryeo (10th prince). What Hae Soo is experiencing are not her thoughts about the 4th king, are visions that appeared suddenly...almost like if she is experiencing them live, just in front of her eyes. If those scary visions continued...she will end up crazy. :( We need to understand that she is not experimenting something normal.

• Like 13

7 hours ago, blue003 said:

Hi...I have been following all your posts... So many new insights...Thanks everyone...:blush:

7 hours ago, soph_t said:

Sorry for cutting your post, I had the same thought. He has been shot by an arrow and in the preview we see WY and WW practicing archery (this is a very big jump) but could it be WY who kills WE and as you said WS is easing WE's pain. 

That could definitely be a possibility and would be AN EXCELLENT TWIST. It would definitely make HS question her visions' credibility around the circumstances behind the action she sees. Not to mention, we don't actually see WS kill 10th prince wife, while we see Eun with two arrows in him.

• Like 12

I think episode 10 will have the horseback riding scene right after the kissing scene because (1) they are BOTH still wearing the same clothes and (2) Wang So usually takes Hae Soo to different places when she is struggling or upset -- he showed her the gardens, the lake and now he will show her the beach.  Whenever she is upset, he tries to soothe and comfort her by sharing the venues that HE finds comfort in.  He doesn't understand her fear but he wants to reassure her that everything is/will be okay.  I think the poisoning will occur at the end of episode 10 and episode 11 is when Hae Soo is interrogated (didn't IU say episode 11 would be fun?).  I wouldn't be surprised if once Wang So recovers, he points the finger at 2nd Prince Yo ... and we end with 2nd Prince Yo being arrested.

• Like 24

25 minutes ago, whyo said:

Watched it with my parents make 'the kiss' longer (?)

lol thats correct.... i was wondering why only I felt that way... but its universal i guess...:wub:

@solelylurking that makes you sherlock holmes for me.... you can analyze every bit of this Wookie (be it his eyes, words, ton....you are hands down Wook fan girl)

btw i watched it all raw,no subs..so have concentrate on face and eyes and hand movement cause all that word exchange went over my head:rolleyes:... will watch this scene very very carefully to notice your wook and then be back to add rest (if anything remains that what you have covered)

@qwenli @LyraYoo did you notice any differences in international and SBS version.. if so please enlighten me so that I can search for SBS one online.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, 12blbl said:

I prefer if HS rejected WS saying that she didn't has the same feelings as him rather than saying she's affraid of him because he's the evil dictator. I prefer the c-version regarding this. 

I think HS saying like that in front of the man that she believes will be the evil next emperor, it doesn't make sense.

I'm not convinced that "it doesn't make sense". She cannot do anything in her position, so maybe the only chance she has is letting the leeves break and spill her heart out TO HIM directly, with no holding back. She cannot just keep such a secret to herself without going (and looking) crazy, in front of him (who's explicitly asking for her love and trust and cannot be ignored anyway) and everybody else (who might pay the price if she just stays still and doesn't do anything). Spilling the beans right in front of WS might be the best thing to do, even if it's cruel. Some sort of twisted way to show him some trust despite everything.

I'd like to know what you think of my reasoning... Does it make sense, somewhat?

• Like 11